Ear inflammation: New Release

I wanted to call it The Ear Wyrm
but I didn’t think anybody would find it in the search results.

(for actual ear problems)

20 Likes

mmm very ear-y :rofl:

3 Likes

These are the best, have fun :boom:

4 Likes

Thanks for this brother! My left ear has had less hearing that the right for a while now. It feels like there’s air trapped, hopefully this can help with daily use

2 Likes

Can this make my hearing ability better?
Can I just replace it with previous one field for ear hearing problems

Been kinda manifesting this one, really needed, tysm ! <3

1 Like

this field is golden. been trying to get rid of tinnitus and mild hearing loss with the " hearing loss" audio, got mild results. but by just listening 3 times for 3 days, tinnitus is no more, and also my hearing levels are back to normal. sometimes I would experience a sudden pain for 1-2 seconds, and some itching. but not anymore. much thanks for this wonderful audio

12 Likes

I had an itch in my left ear for the past week. Was cleaning it with cotton buds, also to stop the itching. It felt like there was an infection starting but I didn’t think too much of it. This morning I woke up with ringing in my ear, it felt really swollen inside to the point where you can hear your blood pumping around loudly, don’t know how else to put it. Slightly painful, too.
I looked for a Sapien solution and was happy to find this gem. Immediately, a few seconds into my first listen, I felt and heard a ‘pop’ and experienced painrelief and less ringing. I kid you not! This is working miraculously fast. I’ll keep at it untill the inflammation has completely subsided. Thank you so much @Captain_Nemo for making this!

10 Likes

Would appreciate a release on patreon or able to buy it

3 Likes

Yes, Patreon upload please

3 Likes

I have some tinnitus in my ears due to Covid-19, does this music help?

1 Like

It could help of course

1 Like

i will update😇

3 Likes

Did it help @mtoner26 ?
I am experiencing the same since yesterday
Less hearing and feels like air trapped in my right ear

Did you try @Shivy-SzN
Since I am also experiencing vertigo for past one month :weary:

Try the MS 2.0

1 Like

What’s is MS ?

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Has anyone else tried this field? Any results to share?

@Zen can you update the video link please?

Lately I feel like I straining a little to hear people, movies etc.

1 Like