Effects of Estrogen Mimicking Endocrine Disruptors on Modern Men Resulting in Lower Testosterone Levels and smaller Male "Organs" (Alarmingly)!

New Research Has strongly indicated that Exposure to High Levels of Estrogen Mimicking Endocrine Disruptors are Reducing Testosterone Levels in Modern Men and Also Shrinking the Size of their Genitalia especially when this Exposure happens during pregnancy and during the Pre-Teen Childhood Years of a Normal Male person.

Here is the Link :-

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1p_G-8IPri/?igsh=MXFhd21vZ3UwdHJuMA==

Hence, My Question is that do we have an Energetic Project that can do an Alchemical Revision of this Damage caused by the Estrogen Mimicking Endocrine Disruptors and Restore the Size and Dimensions of the Male Organ to its Maximum or Highest Genetic Potential or Blueprint.

I would be grateful for any Guidance and suggestions.

6 Likes

Hi Quantum_Chad

Purple welcome mandala

2 Likes

Thank You @Rosechalice :+1:t2:

2 Likes

You're Welcom crystal

1 Like
3 Likes

its worse than you think :///
watch this video

luckily we have sapien medicine but feels bad for all the other men

4 Likes

Thank You for the link.
Man, I’m still watching this documentary…

The situation is terrible…
Not so much for us who have access to Morphic Fields, subs and other tools, but for the vast majority of men, well, it’s not good…

1 Like

Thank You for your advice and guidance. I did a lot of searching and digging around in the forum and reached the following conclusions :-

1. The Audios mentioned by You @Fender_Cad do cover healing of multiple aspects of the Male Reproductive system, but none of them “Directly Deal” with Enhancing the size of the Male Organ which has been impacted by exposure to Endocrine Disruptors during pregnancy and pre-teen years before the onset of puberty leading to smaller-sized male organs in majority of Modern men.

2. The Enhancer NFT deals with this issue directly but it has very limited copies which have all been sold out.

3. New energetic products or NFT’s updated with the latest Energies, Tools and Techniques are also not being released to Address this genuine and Vital issue because of Captain’s apprehension of attracting the wrong type of Crowd @SammyG

Now this would have been true in earlier cases when New energetic products were released as YouTube or Gumroad Audios, but now with the release of NFT’s Captain can easily ensure that only a select group of people have access to this New product and he can also add further safeguards to ensure that this NFT product is not sold again without his approval.

1 Like

They won’t directly address the issue you mentioned but there is feedback that it can affect masculinity in the aspect you are interested in. However, Manly Man also helps in other areas and supports other fields such as muscle building, if it is in the budget it would be worth buying; I also point out another field available for related topics, this one below:

1 Like

When it comes to masculine energy, there’s a number of fields we have that deal with that. The alchemical revision would be: Testosterone, DHT, Endocrine System Rejuvenation, Jing audios, and of course Manly Man & Male Reproductive System Regeneration like @Fender_Cad posted. Blueprint of life would be great as well.

Or is this more about increasing the size of your peeper? I don’t know what to tell ya bud. Penis fields is something Dream wants absolutely nothing to do with. He did the NFT because it was something private but it wasn’t something he enjoyed doing or wants to do again. It’s not going to happen.

I think if anyone lost any length or girth over the years, these masculine energy fields would restore it. Penis shrinkage wuld be more due to less blood going down there (due to less test, ext…) and not properly engorging the penis to its proper size/full potential.

3 Likes

Thank You for replying to me and for sharing your valuable thoughts SammyG.

Here is my reply to the points raised by you :-

1. There are several Growth Factors that are responsible for one’s Height but the primary ones are Availability of Open Growth Plates, Secretion of HGH , Consumption of a Healthy and Balanced Diet and giving external Growth Stimulus to the body through Exercise.

2. Out of this the Number 1 Growth Factor for Increasing One’s Height is the Availability Or Re-Opening of Growth Plates which is what all Energetic Audios and NFT’s look to Target for Increasing One’s Height After Puberty.

3. Without the Re-Opening of Growth Plates, other factors such as Enhanced Secretion of HGH and it’s associated growth factors WILL not make Much of a difference through the use of their respective energetic audios.

4. Similarly the Primary Factor behind Increasing the Size of the Male Organ is the SYNERGISTIC Action caused by Activation of Androgen Receptors, Secretions of Optimum Levels of DHT, Testosterone, HGH etc. and Enhanced Blood Supply and Nutrient supply Targetted to the Site of the Male Organ, which mostly occurs during puberty.

The Audios you mentioned @SammyG do not provide this SYNERGISTIC Action targetted to the Male Organ and hence they will not make much of a difference in this specific issue.

1. And the REASON why I am Requesting for Captain’s Intervention for Treatment in this case is because the Daily Exposure to Estrogen mimicking Hormone disruptors all around us right from pregnancy to childhood is Seriously Impacting the Hormonal Growth process that Oversees the Development of the Male Organ during puberty, resulting in Shrinkage of Male Organs especially in cities, and that too for no fault of Ours.

2. Myself and @Mouldytea have also shared Links to corresponding Resources which confirms that All of this is actually happening !!!

3. Honestly Speaking, If THIS is not a Genuine Enough Reason for Captain to Make An NFT Audio to address this Issue, then I Really Really do not know WHAT ELSE IS ???

He has already created a ME field which is on patreon.

He does not want to create further ME fields, just so you know.

Yeah, it’s not happening. You are more concerned about size when this research is focused more about a hormonal imbalance. We have fields that deal with hormonal imbalances. You are using this research to only drive the point that we need to make a field to make your member larger.

The decrease in member size is more due to hormonal imbalance. That is what leads to it. We have plenty of fields to correct that balance. Penis growth is not something dream wants to do and that is final. No discussion or argument about it.

There are plenty of sub creators or field makers that deal with penis size. You can use those audios. And regardless, most of our member enlargement fields from the past did not make much of a difference at all in most users. It was not one of our most effective fields and well, we also tend to let go of fields that don’t really work well.

So that is all man. I’m not discussing this further. Be well and best of luck on your journey.

I understand. Thank You for your patience and Candour.

You and Captain have my sincere gratitude, appreciation and respect.

Please answer these last few queries of mine -

1. The Poseidon NFT has a Male Enhancement Sub-Field. Is their any other NFT that also has a Male Enhancement Sub-Field ?

2. Can I buy the Poseidon NFT and the Enhancer NFT from a Trusted Member on the NFT Marketplace ?

Thanks for understanding. I do appreciate it.

As far as I know, those 2 nfts are the only ones that have it. If any other users could chime in, there might be one or two others but I don’t think so. These seem to be the only ones that do.

Oh, as for buying it. Of course, you can purchase.

1 Like

Genghis Khan, The prince, the majesty have it also

1 Like

@Quantum_Chad

2 Likes