Ego Diss +

I finally got this (temporarily) but I am set. No more labels being detrimental towards my path. Staying away from excess materialism. Not being led by constructions of the mind that leads to depletion of the dopamine.

I am freedom.

IMG_2072

2 Likes

I must say this has rapidly made me see from an observer perspective on how attached I am to many things, especially with social labels. Also it has made me physically cringe on how our population is so addicted to seeking attention and validation. On top of that, it has made me see how selfish and self centered people. It has built alot of anger in me for the past 3 days but then the anger vanished and I learned to understand it is just their ego and subconscious programming. I don’t want to say people are “NPC”, but god damn some people are NPC.

Let me get to the good part, it has removed 90% of things that are a distraction to me. Most of the fields I used were for “vanity” purposes and I stopped that. I stopped using almost all of my stack and narrowed it down to just 5-6 fields. My previous field usage were around 15-20 fields and I just saw them as not really moving me towards my progress so I removed them. I only see objective progress, not subjective progress.

Now when I look what I need, I look at it from a reasonable means rather than a mean or a goal that is related to egotism, or wanting to have it because then I will feel “socially” validated. For example, I would connect having higher income with having a higher social status and being an accomplished man. Now I look at having higher income with being happy enough to cover my basic needs and being grateful for what I have.

Not being attached to many things has freed my mind and I feel like a genuine person and because of that, I see some people be vibing with me lol.

14 Likes

Thank you for saying it and speaking out loud.

Last time, 2 days ago, when I vented about NPC’s in the venting thread, within several minutes so many anon forum user’s were triggered and lost their minds and mass flagged my post, that we agreed with the forum mods to remove my vent in order to keep the forum in a harmonious state. It was just too much for some – even in a venting thread on a spiritual forum.

Some people LOVE to get triggered and they LOVE the negative dopamine they get from it. They fully consciously enter the Venting Thread, knowing fully well that it will be all negative and negativity in there, and they still decide to enter it in order to get triggered. Then what happens, as predicted, they get triggered by the negative stuff and can’t deal with it. But instead of admitting to themselves their own choice of having entered that negative thread and instead of admitting that it was their responbillity to enter it, they choose the way of the cognitive dissonance and censor and flag the Venting Thread. LOOOOL :laughing:

Some people and forum users desperately need this Ego Diss + NFT :pray:

7 Likes

Thats my twitter consumption right there! lol

2 Likes

I think it is the case that some users assume when someone refers to people as NPC, we are dismissing them and thinking we are above them when it is the opposite. As you raise your vibration and no longer play the same playground as them and search for something better, it is hard to act like them when our thought process and vibrations don’t align.

I’m no better than anyone, we are all here to play the game and beat the game, but is is weird to see you are not playing the same playground as everyone else as they don’t align with your progress.

4 Likes

Yep.

The term “NPC” stands for “Non Player Character”, which implies someone not being a conscious player. That’s the whole difference. If someone does not play the game consciously then they are a “NPC” because the game (the system / the matrix) decides for them according to game templates how to behave.

The more conscious awareness and free will someone develops, the more consciously one starts to play and turns from a “NPC” into an “Active Player”.

Being a NPC or an Active Player says nothing about your value as a soul.

Calling someone a “NPC” is more of a cringe than a try to devalue someone.
It is cringe because NPCs mostly follow the most cringy behavioral patterns.
The oversouls who programmed this game have a weird type of humor.

Now in a venting thread this meaning of a NPC becomes mixed up with the release of personal negative emotions. This is the case because the main function of the Venting Thread is to release a negative emotion, isn’t it?
The verbal release of the negative emotion can be packaged into any scenario. It can be a vent about NPC’s or Ananas on Pizza or bureaucratic governments – it does not matter, because all these verbal stories are just the packaging around the main function, which is to release a negative emotion.
Folks who don’t understand this, should stay away from the Venting Thread completely.

5 Likes

I agree man. Let’s thrive bro :muscle:

2 Likes

You guys make me wanna purchase ego diss this instance 🥲.

1 Like

Makes me want to mature even further and get rid of negative thinking patterns. Egotistical ideologies, responses, and fix my lack of empathy (which is funny because at first it kind of made me less empathetic.) in certain ways that is that I was never shown myself. I didn’t receive that “empathy” and overtime years and years of neglect kind of builds that stone heart. It’s hilarious even, because I was talking about not wanting to help and all that stuff, but now I want to help even more. I remember when people laughed at me when I asked questions, mocked me, teachers even. Moments like getting laughed at in front of 300+ students simply for asking help in how to self express myself. My childhood did not do me justice nor did it prepare me for the harsh reality of the world. But now I see us as ants, and I can’t allow other fellow ants to break me. It’s crazy how after years and years of being scraped, you start shedding the morals you have if you’re not self conscious enough. Me being young, I fell into that trap, especially with no guidance.

But this field is giving me that deeper level of sensitivity and empathy that I had only a few years ago, especially to people who didn’t show me that empathy when I needed it. Makes me want to apologize, and I’ve been attempting to impress upon people those apologies. (Hopefully they receive them.) Whether they were right or wrong, I’m starting to see that I can’t become stone cold just because the world is. I had shown empathy in many ways, but my emotional empathy had become blocked.

Not sure how this is going to play out in my life, because SURELY it did not play well in my life in the past… which led to that stoning on the heart. But now that I have deeper understandings and can just use a field to fix those emotional disturbances, I can feel more comfortable in these instances. Thanks for reading.

11 Likes

The field definitely helps take away victim mentality that could’ve been used as a self defense mechanism. It along with conceptual conglomerate puts you in the “Ok but what role did I play in this, if I didn’t play a negative role, how could I have reacted better? Are you going to hold these new people accountable for what other people did in the past?” type of driver seat. It makes me think that I just need to chill and adapt rather than sit in my ego and be petty.

Many times I have been extra petty for little things out of ego or annoyance. Yet I can see both of those things starting to dissolve. I’m becoming more happy with being a humble student and teacher, and I just want to change my negative egotistical thought patterns rather than calling other people out on theirs. It’s funny how things rapidly change with more use. It seems like the ego was fighting back at first but now it’s becoming dissolved. I really want this to be permanent for me because I hate reverting back to those dumb, toxic mentalities, even if I can control them, they have no place being there.

10 Likes

Im so happy to read about your progress Jojo!

You nailed it! It’s exactly that victim mentality that humanity has been programmed with for thousands of years that we are now shifting from to a more Creator mentality. Aside from Ego dissolution, what also helps the shift is self-love and know that you and everyone is totally worthy to have a fulfilling experience in whatever which way you choose to express yourself :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Nabs! I will get some omega love in while I’m waiting for my brain to replenish after mass looping of brain fields lol.

Thanks again. I’ve gotta take my time to heal and I’m realizing more unhealed parts of myself that keep showing up in new ways.

2 Likes

I’m circling back round 2.

I think I will spend a lot of time in the ego diss and omega love combo.

Probably a lot of essence of mantras too.

1 Like

That’s the way to go. You really can’t go wrong with those fields. I feel like they’re foundational!

Also, healing can be an entire life journey as there can be different things that can popup during different stages in your life and once you’re aware, you have the powerful choice to heal them. I’ve been on my spiritual journey for over 20 years but yet im still made aware of things to heal within myself and I don’t expect it to stop as long as I’m here on Earth :joy: its also now really fun to unravel a gift of life experience to learn from and expand.

2 Likes

Can anyone comment what your profile pic is of, it seems like a lot of users have it?

@Username2 here Quantum Love Node :)

2 Likes

Today I felt like a mature person, I don’t know what defines a mature person, everyone has different definition of what it means to be a mature person, but I felt grounded and secure.

Someone insulted me calling me dumb because I was wrong about something, instead of getting offended and feisty from the rudeness, I just looked at it from a bigger perspective, I was like “oh shoot I am wrong”, I apologized to the person and thanked him for correcting me. I didn’t mind his negative jab at me, i just didn’t have the “energy” or “ego” to battle with someone to prove myself. It is so funny, past me, would always try to see myself right in many situation and I was always being bias.

The person who threw a jab at me suddenly felt bad for being rude to me but I didn’t mind. Frankly speaking, I don’t know what goes on his mind to act the way he did towards me, but all I could see was bigger perspectives instead of seeing one side to everything. I wasn’t even waiting for the person to feel remorseful, how the person feels towards me, maybe because of my energy or his negative energy colliding with me, all I can simply offer is good vibes and protecting against myself and by protection I mean not escalating anything in the name of ego.

I have became a kinder person, I see some people are just rude, evil and other people are kind and hard working, but I don’t let that disrupt my mind. This is the greatest field imo. This is what I have always wanted to be. A better and mature person.

Thank you so much @Captain_Nemo

9 Likes

Professor :rofl::rofl: stop it

2 Likes

Tell me how I knew this would be his comment.

2 Likes

2 Likes