Ego Diss +

Im so happy to read about your progress Jojo!

You nailed it! It’s exactly that victim mentality that humanity has been programmed with for thousands of years that we are now shifting from to a more Creator mentality. Aside from Ego dissolution, what also helps the shift is self-love and know that you and everyone is totally worthy to have a fulfilling experience in whatever which way you choose to express yourself :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Nabs! I will get some omega love in while I’m waiting for my brain to replenish after mass looping of brain fields lol.

Thanks again. I’ve gotta take my time to heal and I’m realizing more unhealed parts of myself that keep showing up in new ways.

2 Likes

I’m circling back round 2.

I think I will spend a lot of time in the ego diss and omega love combo.

Probably a lot of essence of mantras too.

1 Like

That’s the way to go. You really can’t go wrong with those fields. I feel like they’re foundational!

Also, healing can be an entire life journey as there can be different things that can popup during different stages in your life and once you’re aware, you have the powerful choice to heal them. I’ve been on my spiritual journey for over 20 years but yet im still made aware of things to heal within myself and I don’t expect it to stop as long as I’m here on Earth :joy: its also now really fun to unravel a gift of life experience to learn from and expand.

2 Likes

Can anyone comment what your profile pic is of, it seems like a lot of users have it?

@Username2 here Quantum Love Node :)

2 Likes

Today I felt like a mature person, I don’t know what defines a mature person, everyone has different definition of what it means to be a mature person, but I felt grounded and secure.

Someone insulted me calling me dumb because I was wrong about something, instead of getting offended and feisty from the rudeness, I just looked at it from a bigger perspective, I was like “oh shoot I am wrong”, I apologized to the person and thanked him for correcting me. I didn’t mind his negative jab at me, i just didn’t have the “energy” or “ego” to battle with someone to prove myself. It is so funny, past me, would always try to see myself right in many situation and I was always being bias.

The person who threw a jab at me suddenly felt bad for being rude to me but I didn’t mind. Frankly speaking, I don’t know what goes on his mind to act the way he did towards me, but all I could see was bigger perspectives instead of seeing one side to everything. I wasn’t even waiting for the person to feel remorseful, how the person feels towards me, maybe because of my energy or his negative energy colliding with me, all I can simply offer is good vibes and protecting against myself and by protection I mean not escalating anything in the name of ego.

I have became a kinder person, I see some people are just rude, evil and other people are kind and hard working, but I don’t let that disrupt my mind. This is the greatest field imo. This is what I have always wanted to be. A better and mature person.

Thank you so much @Captain_Nemo

9 Likes

Professor :rofl::rofl: stop it

2 Likes

Tell me how I knew this would be his comment.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I always miss it. :frowning:

1 Like

wojak

2 Likes

At 21, you’re so far ahead of the game, buddy! :muscle:

4 Likes

Thank you. :muscle:

5 Likes

what is the music like? I liked the calmness of the original ego dissolution

This is how I have been feeling ever since I got this, with my tag with me. The whole world feels weird right now, especially society. Music, YouTube, anime, eating don’t feel enjoyable at the moment, it maybe the ascension naut combined with ego diss+ giving me a double kill but all I want to do is meditate and connect with my higher self.

7 Likes

It’s got a nice music, not calm, but easy to listen to.

1 Like
2 Likes

I do two loops of ego diss and then play higher self connection for one hour. I hear my higher self loud and clear. One thing I wanted to try out ever since I got this is ask my higher self for healing. Inspired by @Psychic_University higher self fields, I wanted to try it out and see if I can form a strong enough connection to do that.

So what I did was

2x ego diss
1 hour of higher self connection

While meditating, I asked in terms of mental words if my higher self can send me a warm sensation to my heart, not healing specific wise but just a warm and loving sensation specific to my heart to confirm everything will be alright because things have been wacky, especially with Karma Crucible.

During meditation mode, I believe because of how ego diss tremendously helped quiet the ego, I received aid from my higher self easily, within 10-20 minutes I think? I received warm sensations to my heart. That was so beautiful and profound. I continued on until an hour to receive more messages.

I guess I needed some sort of validation that my path was ok and I’m doing alright.

7 Likes

People just are. Observe them. Interact with them from a place of awareness and compassion. Easy does it.

13 Likes