1 Like

wojak

2 Likes

At 21, you’re so far ahead of the game, buddy! :muscle:

4 Likes

Thank you. :muscle:

5 Likes

what is the music like? I liked the calmness of the original ego dissolution

This is how I have been feeling ever since I got this, with my tag with me. The whole world feels weird right now, especially society. Music, YouTube, anime, eating don’t feel enjoyable at the moment, it maybe the ascension naut combined with ego diss+ giving me a double kill but all I want to do is meditate and connect with my higher self.

7 Likes

It’s got a nice music, not calm, but easy to listen to.

1 Like
2 Likes

I do two loops of ego diss and then play higher self connection for one hour. I hear my higher self loud and clear. One thing I wanted to try out ever since I got this is ask my higher self for healing. Inspired by @Psychic_University higher self fields, I wanted to try it out and see if I can form a strong enough connection to do that.

So what I did was

2x ego diss
1 hour of higher self connection

While meditating, I asked in terms of mental words if my higher self can send me a warm sensation to my heart, not healing specific wise but just a warm and loving sensation specific to my heart to confirm everything will be alright because things have been wacky, especially with Karma Crucible.

During meditation mode, I believe because of how ego diss tremendously helped quiet the ego, I received aid from my higher self easily, within 10-20 minutes I think? I received warm sensations to my heart. That was so beautiful and profound. I continued on until an hour to receive more messages.

I guess I needed some sort of validation that my path was ok and I’m doing alright.

7 Likes

People just are. Observe them. Interact with them from a place of awareness and compassion. Easy does it.

13 Likes

Okay, I take it back @JAAJ now I see why u call people NPC, it’s still wrong to call people that, but damn… I understand, I understand

4 Likes

Does that mean it will replace the free version of ego dissolution in one’s stack?

1 Like

@morph
Yes

5 Likes

What types of fields would you say this is best at boosting?

From the old Ego Diss, I assume it’s always ideal to play before a stack.

3 Likes

Care to expand a bit?

Basically the idea is that the Higher Selves of our Higher Selves of our Higher Selves are the ones who have created and programmed the game of “physical universes” with all their rules, concepts and levels.

3 Likes

sorry if this is a dumb wuestion but surely malleable ego and this would clash ??

Malleable ego you edit it but with this you have no ego, therefore theres no need to edit your ego with things like “im so confident” bc this would get rid of the desire to be confident right ??

Not even close mate, there should be no clash, they both would support each other greatly.

Reference for here

5 Likes

no ego? nah :joy:
tbh i really want ego death

1 Like