Elemental Mastery Collection

Sorry guys, I was able to download them now.

3 Likes

@SammyG, the discount code doesn’t work for this product. Thank you.

2 Likes

@SammyG Do these work passively in my pocket or speaker if I’m say reading a book , at work, Driving with other stuff on the forefront of my mind or don’t want to hear the audio atm ; I’m pretty familiar with the tracks now and have worked with them actively as well , just curious
Sometimes I add the 4 elements to my sleep stack or let some of the other elements play during the day with my JBL clipped to my belt loop

1 Like

On sale now @Peace

@Jaxon Yes, they work passively too my friend.

6 Likes

Thank you, @SammyG. I love this collection.
On the first listen, aside from the effects on my physical body, now, I can smell the soil, the air, trees around me much more details than I had, especially after listening to the earth element field … My surroundings feels much more ‘alive’… Well it has been, it’s just my senses seem to work better now…

Wonderful creation @Captain_Nemo. Thank you to both of you.

9 Likes

This is my go to for the whole year 2024! So good. :pray::santa::earth_americas:Thank you!

7 Likes

Hi there @Lenn!

Nice 2 see you again yellow tara

2 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes:, happy to be here

2 Likes

@SammyG i got the bundle and I’m not sure if the Elemental Pranayama: Breath of the 4 Elements audio has a morphic field too? Does it work passively too or only with the pranayama?

Yes it has a morphic field too that encapsulates all the elements. But it works best with pranayama.

5 Likes

Most other fields will pale in comparison to these ones … it is part of an Initiation into the True Art, after all.

The results people get with this will simply blow everything else out of the window.

It is lacking the space/akasha element… but, I get it… People need to get accustomed to this stuff first before they can dabble into Akasha without hurting themselves :man_shrugging:t2:

Room for a follow-up

8 Likes

What about the new “Formula of Balance” one?
This series looks very promising. Maybe they’re similar with the exception of the nervous system aspect of the above mentioned. Eventually I’ll get either this or the FoB. Or maybe all of them… :clinking_glasses:

I like this more because it teaches you how to actually do the balancing with the accompanying visualizations and breath counts etc.

I am not a fan of fields that are passive unless it’s impossible to induce without extra equipment like some brain fields which would need special tools and equipment to replicate “physically”.

Another exception is also fields that use techniques that are currently beyond my scope of understanding.

Of course these are also fielded to make it easier for the user to master the skills faster.

And also, sometimes one feels a bit lazy and wants to reserve effort for something else, which is when fields are amazing tools.

Both are great, but I like this one’s approach more. The new releases saves time and effort, so, it’s a matter of preference.

7 Likes

Hey @SammyG,

does the field work the same if we slow down the track? Like perhaps to 0.75x speed, too fast for me, lol.

And is it field-wise specifically designed that we go ± 4-6-4-6 or won’t matter if we stretch the parts?

Today did 2 Pranayamas, and during 2nd, started getting very sweaty, lol

Has anyone tried super-looping any element?

If i listen too much i get all powered up and can’t sleep but you can try yourself and see how you react

1 Like

Did u try it with Automated Grounding and Pranayamas at the end?

I myself plan on trying looping those, but also, currently I have scheduled integration of many fields and have integrated many for past 2 weeks, as well as will have to handle certain things. And then later when I will have more time and more expanded capacity, I will surely play with those, just not for now, not for another two weeks at least, therefore for now, just asking others and sticking to 2x pranayama a day and then like 4x each element (Alongside Formula of Balance, Muladhara, and other that may be related a bit).

No I only did it once, since then I listen mostly each field twice daily and start and end with pranayama of the elements.

Yeah I get that. I have been listening to soo many fields and playlists I can’t even tell which ones are working for me.

Sounds like a good plan. I’d be happy to read your testimony once you’ve tried and which results you got. Formula of balance surely is an amazing fit to play with these ones. Chakra s is a good idea too. I’ll try that and combine it with soul restoration too

Field should work fine then but typically, any change in pitch or tempo could change the original energy signature.

No. The field is in the audio. The practice enhances the field and it makes it work to its highest capacity.

3 Likes