Formula of Balance ⚖

There’s an experimental field for scoliosis that you can try alongside this.

This helps everything work better, and it will support all other audios and personal endeavors.

The aspect of fields which tends to be overlooked is your willingness to open a path for them to work… a seed of willingness and faith needs to be there.

Mathematically, even a working field will seem to be ineffective if your net energetic balance at the end of the day goes against the goal you are trying to achieve.

This, SLR 3 and Malleable Ego should be played as soon as you wake up and before you go to bed.

Everything you listen to in between will have a higher chance of making the improbable, possible.

8 Likes

That’s not the purpose of this field
specialized fields and specific exercises are suitable for your problem :slight_smile:

and The Spinal Tapper :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:heart::heart:

8 Likes

Well this is something else. With the first listen I felt immediately the fire element like a eternal flame in all my body, but not warm or hot, just as an fire aura (idk how to explain really)

This field knows what your body is missing and balances you immediately. For my part, I needed more fire so these last few days I have had an increase in energy and desire to do things. The willpower is skyrocket now. I’m not trying to use a specific element, just let the field balance the 4 and then I’ll work with each one.

Amazing creation @Captain_Nemo and @Ugninis

20 Likes

Do I need this if I already have Elemental Mastery?

1 Like

there is a good answer here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks perfect, surely will take it soon, how actually is the music ? Thanks :strawberry:

balancing :slight_smile:

bending-element

13 Likes

Haha nice

5 Likes

is this a good idea to use when overwhelmed from fields and the nervous system is fried ??

Grounding is good for shaking off excess energy but this heals the nervous system right so itd make sense to use it after ?

idk lol, i like this field tho it makes me feel nicd

1 Like

Grounding is related to the element Earth, and it’s useful to discharge you.
I would recommend using a basic grounding field for this purpose. This project has a slightly different emphasis. A person’s health, energy status and quality of interaction with reality depends on how harmoniously all the elements are represented in the body and interact with each other.
Here you can also get the end result, but it will be done a little differently - with the help of alchemical combination of all elements…
although, I think (and this was the essence of the project) - if a person purposefully studies and practices the System of Elements, he will be able to use this field to “isolate” some basic element for his work and practice. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How is everyone going with this field? Not so many replies here, but i got my eye on it since the release besides formula of wellbeing. My plan is to buy them both in next sale. In meantime i would like to read more user reviews. Thanks!

5 Likes

How is it different than formula of well being and viceversa? :pray:t3:

hi :)
these are completely different projects, with different designs
it is possible to see the points of contact (final results) - but the projects are different.

there is a magic of elements and their qualities. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting. Which one would you recommend first? I have a gazillion to buy right now lol

:laughing: It’s hard for me to count how many questions like this I heard today in private :laughing:
everything is individual
start with overall health and well being, then balance yourself, and to take charge of your life and social interactions, try this, and don’t forget to add a solid ingredient to your life - lightness and fluidity :slight_smile:

:muscle:

7 Likes

i’ve got this with the sale!
thank you Dream and Ugninis :heart:

5 Likes

I picked up this really intriguing field over the recent sale, along with Stress and Anxiety (and numerous others too lol).

I believe that, as a direct result of this field combined with Stress and Anxiety, my sleep and energy levels have FINALLY been restored! Playing this towards the beginning of my stack (after QKC, QKA, SLR, and some others) have given me a smooth and predictable energy level that I haven’t had in well over a year.

Highly Recommended.

20 Likes

Hi Ugninis, could this be of help for Autism,? specifically for sensory overload.

3 Likes

Hi Mila :)
I think many fields can help in one area or another indirectly, or catalyze additional needed changes and improvements. But still for certain specific problems it is better to use specialized fields and their combinations :slight_smile:

2 Likes