Formula of Balance ⚖

Hey @Ugninis would the nervous system aspects of this field be enough to drop the Nerve Inflammation Help and Nerve Damage Help fields do you feel?
I have Your Energetic Being as well.
Im just trying to male a smaller stack at the moment.

1 Like

Hello ComfortablyNumb ;)

Think of the Balance Formula as a very gentle restoration of the nervous system

these are more specialized fields
I don’t know your problems

I have roughly outlined my position here

I mean that knowing and taking into account personal characteristics and parameters, each user selects an individual combination of fields to solve individual problems

in this context, I think the Balance Formula will perfectly complement, but will not replace what you are asking about :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Perfect, thanks man. I’ll keep all of them in the stack so :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m trying to get my Brain, Blood, Nervous System, Organs stack in order for when I want to focus fully on just that one.
Thanks for the help👌🏼

1 Like

Just a thought that came to me.
I’ve been using this field for the past week and I seem to be retaining water a bit more recently, could this be an affect of the water element trying to balance itself out would you think?
It could be from other factors I am dealing with at the moment but I just thought I would ask.
I am lacking in water elements and heightened fire over the past year so it will be nice to get them balanced out with this field :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

but this is one of the goals of the project

in addition to drinking clean filtered water of the right volume every day, based on personal parameters, be near water sources (sea, ocean, river, etc.) more often.

another piece of advice I once received, get an aquarium (if your living conditions allow it), and of course - Captain’s fields :slightly_smiling_face:

betta-aquarium

5 Likes

Oh I no, I was just trying to figure out why I am retaining more water recently, and then the thought of, it might be from this field came to my mind, so I just thought I would ask if it could be from this.

My daughter will be thanking you for this idea :joy: She only mentioned a few days ago about getting some fishy friends :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

recovery processes can be different and individual :slightly_smiling_face:

:muscle: :tropical_fish: An aquarium is also a perfect stress reliever, it also disciplines a person, I had both aquariums and terrariums when I was a teenager
I don’t have the opportunity at the moment, but I remember these moments with warmth. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I agree on that, having an aquarium myself. :wink:

4 Likes

This one keeps nudging me to watch the last airbender.

3 Likes

I’ve wanted the Captain to create something like this for years.
Nervous system health and balance is sooo important.

I wish a field as wonderful as this one, that everyone should have, was free.

I think this is one of the top 5 sapien fields.
Unfortunately, having this wonderful field is a dream for me for now.
But I’m glad it was created :heart:

9 Likes

@Ugninis
Solar qualities, what’s that?
Does it have to do with solar deities?

Or our true selves?
Sun sign traits?

Trying to figure out how to research this… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

hellou ;)

solar qualities - self-confidence, independence, leadership, creativity, desire to attract attention, charisma - are visible to others at the first acquaintance and brightly manifest at the beginning of any work

if you want to explore this topic, start with the basic fundamentals of the elements :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Aha, got it! Thanks!

2 Likes