Formula of Balance ⚖

there is a good answer here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks perfect, surely will take it soon, how actually is the music ? Thanks :strawberry:

balancing :slight_smile:

bending-element

12 Likes

Haha nice

5 Likes

is this a good idea to use when overwhelmed from fields and the nervous system is fried ??

Grounding is good for shaking off excess energy but this heals the nervous system right so itd make sense to use it after ?

idk lol, i like this field tho it makes me feel nicd

1 Like

Grounding is related to the element Earth, and it’s useful to discharge you.
I would recommend using a basic grounding field for this purpose. This project has a slightly different emphasis. A person’s health, energy status and quality of interaction with reality depends on how harmoniously all the elements are represented in the body and interact with each other.
Here you can also get the end result, but it will be done a little differently - with the help of alchemical combination of all elements…
although, I think (and this was the essence of the project) - if a person purposefully studies and practices the System of Elements, he will be able to use this field to “isolate” some basic element for his work and practice. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How is everyone going with this field? Not so many replies here, but i got my eye on it since the release besides formula of wellbeing. My plan is to buy them both in next sale. In meantime i would like to read more user reviews. Thanks!

5 Likes

How is it different than formula of well being and viceversa? :pray:t3:

hi :)
these are completely different projects, with different designs
it is possible to see the points of contact (final results) - but the projects are different.

there is a magic of elements and their qualities. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting. Which one would you recommend first? I have a gazillion to buy right now lol

:laughing: It’s hard for me to count how many questions like this I heard today in private :laughing:
everything is individual
start with overall health and well being, then balance yourself, and to take charge of your life and social interactions, try this, and don’t forget to add a solid ingredient to your life - lightness and fluidity :slight_smile:

:muscle:

7 Likes

i’ve got this with the sale!
thank you Dream and Ugninis :heart:

5 Likes

I picked up this really intriguing field over the recent sale, along with Stress and Anxiety (and numerous others too lol).

I believe that, as a direct result of this field combined with Stress and Anxiety, my sleep and energy levels have FINALLY been restored! Playing this towards the beginning of my stack (after QKC, QKA, SLR, and some others) have given me a smooth and predictable energy level that I haven’t had in well over a year.

Highly Recommended.

20 Likes

Hi Ugninis, could this be of help for Autism,? specifically for sensory overload.

3 Likes

Hi Mila :)
I think many fields can help in one area or another indirectly, or catalyze additional needed changes and improvements. But still for certain specific problems it is better to use specialized fields and their combinations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your input. Ive tried more specific fields for this but I cant say Ive noticed some significant change u.u

1 Like

I bought this and FOWB today. I play them back to back. Balance makes sleepy and then FoWB brings me right out of it. I feel good overall. Both of these fields are noticeable and good for me. Ty.

7 Likes

Damn!
Very cool field and gorgeously cool music!
The world brightens up immediately after playing the field. Definitely feel like a cool stream of lava running through out the whole body, gentle but really deep.
:100: :100: :100:

12 Likes

This field is currently my favorite. You can really feel the healing going on in a gentle manner. Like @Danny_Ho said, it has an instant impact on the emotional sphere, too.

11 Likes

For quite some time I’ve been struggling with a nervous system that feels overheated and irritated.

Overreaction to heat and cold, feeling lethargic and mentally overstimulated. Unfocused, discouraged, a little brain foggy, low self esteem in areas I usually don’t.

So picked up this field because of these symtoms and to enhance The Deep Facial Remodelling field and others.

I played it a few times and felt better immediately. On a surprisingly deep level. The water distribution in my body spreading to where it’s needed as to my face and not so much in my thighs, haha.

Feel more fiery in a good way as in more assertive, confident.
Clearer thoughts and a bit shielded from external negative energies.
Getting out of a funk. Less heart palpitations.

I got my mojo back. :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes