Emotional Release

I’ll start. I use this audio in situations where I have an extreme build up of a certain feeling. Whenever I feel like I have too much anxiety to handle, I play this audio 3x and I feel it melt away every time. In my experience, when used after transmutation audios, this helps a lot with urges

13 Likes

I been using this quite a lot now lol

5 Likes

Back when I started the course audios I had to loop this for hours sometimes.

10 Likes

I use it every morning or when feeling overwhelmed. It eradicates the feeling every time. Doesn’t go too deep in my experience but it’s a good “shower”

6 Likes

used it half an hour yesterday and put it in my night stack, I shouldn’t have slept on it before, great field ! feeling much better

7 Likes

Reminder that this is a great audio to use after you cry. I really let it all out for the first time in years and this is helping me to release in a beneficial and positive way.

9 Likes

Before during and after! :slight_smile:

Happy it’s helping you release good man

6 Likes

Any fields that are used to detox you you must use this after whether emotionally or mentally

1 Like

I noticed the last few times I played this, I got hives. They go away in like an hour but I thought it was interesting seeing a physical manifestation of releasing stress.

7 Likes

after i listened to this my charisma increased like people liked me Does anyone know why releasing emotions would do this? im curious

2 Likes

I’m guessing you were releasing so-called “negative” emotions (because we seldom want to release our “positive” emotions, amiright? :wink: )

First off, it’s hard to feel comfortable enough to allow our charisma to shine whilst we’re in the grip of “negative” emotions. Negative emotions also act like a shade, dampening the light of your charisma. When you release your negative emotions, these things are released with them. So, you have experiences like you’re telling us.

Hope that helps.

5 Likes

This is a very underrated audio

5 Likes

Amazing field…

“Waves are the voices of tides. Tides are life," murmured Niko. "They bring new food for shore creatures, and take ships out to sea. They are the ocean’s pulse, and our own heartbeat.”
― Tamora Pierce, Sandry’s Book

1 Like

This is a very underrated multi-purpose field that can help with releasing almost any negative emotion that one is experiencing in the short-term.

Combining this with Depression BeGone and Positive Power Waves will give a quick strong relief in most commonly occurring negative emotional situations.

3x Emotional Release
3x Depression BeGone
3x Positive Power Waves

= :relaxed: :relieved: :blush:

For a stronger release:

2x Point of No Return
2x Grief, Loss, Loneliness
2x Forgiveness And Release
3x Emotional Release
3x Depression BeGone
3x Positive Power Waves

9 Likes

I love this combination/sequence! Great idea, I will remember to try it out one day :) (gotta listen to something else for now lol)

2 Likes

I see you specifically mention short term.

I was drawn to The Crucible of Stored Trauma. But more with the purpose of long-term (physical) healing, as my cells are dysfunctional and/or overreactive, after a traumatic experience. The descriptions, especially
“it also will also help remove the memory of trauma and pain stored in different areas of your body”
sound quite similar to me, does anyone have experience in how they differ?
Is the Crucible much deeper and effective?

In my experience yes.

In my experience “Emotional Release” did not helped me to heal deep trauma.

Maybe others have a different experience?

All subjective and you should try out.

1 Like

If you (@Mundane) are interested, there’s a Trauma Release in this series you could try.

Are the effects permanent to this one?

Comments:

profile_pic

Stardust293 days ago

I wish I could meet just a few of you seekers and like minded people. :heart:

profile_pic

neelu pareek12 days ago

Feeling so lightheaded relaxation in one listening only, suffered my whole childhood, my wounded inner child is healing
Dealing with a narcissistic partner since long, n my whole sadness pain n damage now appearing as my body pain n lot more health issues,:open_mouth:
This energy video giving me so much relief feeling better :heart_eyes:
Thank you gratitude :pray::heart:

profile_pic

Jiya Desai13 days ago (edited)

Will this make us cry? Because i really need to.

Edit- 3:17
Yes it made me cry THANK YOU SO MUCH

profile_pic

MR THANKYOUa month ago

Who’s here because of the Blue Moon :v::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🫧

profile_pic

Bình Lý2 months ago

Clean clean cleann please

profile_pic

M172 months ago

I listen to it everyday before sleep❤

profile_pic

Adrienne Fegan2 months ago

Looking to heal from years of emotional abuse. I’m sick of hurting

profile_pic

g d2 months ago

some one threw away some things i had kept of my pet when he died. i have so much rage, anger and resentment in me. to me that was like the ashes have been thrown away

profile_pic

eh2 months ago

this too shall pass😢

profile_pic

Real Talk3 months ago

I want to die.
Every morning I wake up in despair,
desperately praying to die.
I can no longer bear the pain.
I could die from the pain of missing my best friend.
He betrayed and abandoned me, discarded me like garbage.
My mind can’t fathom, my heart can’t comprehend.
I live in perpetual panic and terror and loneliness and longing…
I’m so alone in the world. I die of fear.
I’m so fucking traumatized and terrorized and terrified.
How could he not miss me?
How could he do this to me?
How the actual fuck could he really do this to me?
Did he just replace me? Yes, yes: he really truly actually did.
I’m dying inside. My soul is raped.
He’s given me severe PTSD. Severe! Severe! Severe!
How and when will I ever heal?
In 6 days, it’ll be exactly 5 months…

profile_pic

Bahez3 months ago

Sitting in my room playing this on repeat tears are dropping im soothing my self by saying to my self its ok we’ll be ok…

profile_pic

Amanda M H4 months ago

Okay, wow! During the 5-6th time lisening in a loop I started getting pain a certain part on the head. I googled the location and its exactly where the amygala is located (responsiblen for handling emotion)! Spot on 🫶 So amazing!!

profile_pic

Klein Moretti4 months ago

I always keep my anger inside of me and not let it out, however it can have negative effects to my body and once this anger gets release, it is quite too big anger, I am listening to this so the anger kept inside dissipate.

profile_pic

GRACE Lavigne4 months ago

thank you so much since I lost most sight I have been feeling off .I try not to take it out on others .I just smile and say Iam ok

profile_pic

Real Talk4 months ago

I could die from the pain of missing my best friend.
Or, actually, not really my best friend,
but they guy whom I thought was my best friend…

He betrayed and abandoned me,
discarded me like garbage.
Replaced me for another.

My mind can’t fathom, my heart can’t comprehend.

I live in perpetual panic and constant longing…
How could he not miss me?
How could he do this to me?
Did he just replace me, really, just like that?

I’m dying inside. My soul is truly raped
and my heart is shattered.

REMINDER TO SELF, SWEET SOUL:

This was a karmic friendship,
meant to be there for a limited time (17-months-ish)
to teach you, about yourself!

About boundaries, self-love, self-respect, self-worth, etc…
About a whole plethora of magical, juicy, alchemical things!

The universe, God, your guides, your ancestors, have pushed you, lovingly,
in the right direction: into your own magnificent powerful freedom!

profile_pic

Greer5 months ago

So beautiful…it made me realise I am pent up with longing and a deep yearning I suppress…slowly peeling the layers of the proverbial onion​:roll_eyes:thank you Sapien​:heart::australia:

profile_pic

TravelClips5 months ago

:tada::heart:

profile_pic

relaxation wizard5 months ago

I had a huge emotional release, i cried for two hours straight. I feel like a new human being.

profile_pic

HarryPotter wannabe5 months ago

along w/prayer, I’m hoping this would help me right now…

profile_pic

moni6 months ago

i believe every emotions is connected to our organs . i release all the anger from my liver. my liver is getting healed . i release all the fear and childhood trauma I have in me. i release all the negative emotions which are making my mental health worse and physical too

profile_pic

Indy6 months ago

I didn’t realize how sad I was/am. I’ve given so much to others to the point i have nothing left to give. My body stops me whenever I try to give in the ways I had been. I want to create my life the way I desire… I’ve been busy helping others do it for themselves that I didn’t see just how much I needed myself. I think that’s why I’m having these health problems, for sure. I need a healthy break. I need the scales to balance in my favor. I need to be treasured as I have been treasuring others❤…… I’m so tired.

profile_pic

Yahji6 months ago

Looping this here is VERY powerful! I can’t even begin to describe all of the trapped, emotional trauma this is coming to the surface right now! Thank you Sapien!:clap:t4::sparkles::clap:t4:

profile_pic

↬Saggitarius6 months ago

I can feel pressure on the sides of my head, (not painful)i guess its working

profile_pic

ratqueen6 months ago

will this help if i’m numb? I played it several times, maybe not long enough. I have a lot of suppressed anger that manifested into ocd and depression as a child. Maybe I just need to play it all day? Sometimes it’s fighting to come out when I listen to the aura cleanser. It’s mostly rooted in my childhood. Any advice?

profile_pic

Bunny Rivers7 months ago

Any limits about how often we listen to this one ? Like can I loop it for an hour ?

profile_pic

Smakass7 months ago (edited)

i love you sapien, after quitting my addictions i’ve been dealing with a whole lot of stuck negative emotions which were incredibly draining and tough to release, listened to this for 30 minutes and got so much relief i’ve been seeking for since few weeks)

profile_pic

Shaun Kendall8 months ago

This is excellent!! Thank you so much

profile_pic

bing liu8 months ago

身上麻麻的

profile_pic

Lotus8 months ago (edited)

Do EFT and then listen to this one after🙏

profile_pic

birdienumnums18 months ago

I have felt numb since my best friend ( mother) soul mate had to go into care --maybe if I connected with feelings this may help me get to release so much stress, I feel sad of course very sad…but mostly stressed and numb

profile_pic

MR THANKYOU9 months ago (edited)

Everyday In Every Way I Am Getting Better,Better And Better Now :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:
I totally love & appreciate you Lord for your Grace & Love​:butterfly::heart::sparkles:
Peace :sunflower:

profile_pic

Wand9 months ago (edited)

ill never forget my first emotional release session years ago, my life and emotional body changed for the better

profile_pic

Snowy Tuesday9 months ago

God, come into my heart. I invite you. I welcome you. I love you. I need you.

profile_pic

Thrash Can9 months ago

Are there some signs that it works? Like if u feel all trauma recently does that mean it’s working?

profile_pic

su2sa1li49 months ago

Its almost the end of the year, listen this And trauma healing till dezember 30… Let so time to release and let go from your aura… And after feel so sadness this in day 31. You can go to new year.

profile_pic

su2sa1li49 months ago (edited)

How to cure compulsive eating with fields or frequency??

profile_pic

su2sa1li410 months ago

Whats the diference of this video to trauma release?

profile_pic

powerful manifestor10 months ago

I needed thisssss

profile_pic

Maria Elena10 months ago

My eyes teared up immediately, so I went with it. I can tell I need to listen again however many times as this is the timing for me to release whatever is ready to be gone, especially guilt and shame.

profile_pic

su2sa1li410 months ago

She works in a gym 20 meters from my home, please god let her work in some place else, please ler her go.

profile_pic

Tera 7a year ago

Thank you Sapien

profile_pic

Sonjaa year ago

I was begging for something to release my emotional pain it came again and again with no legit reason and I couldnt stop it or do anything about it just ache mentally. Now I found this video and it helps and made me realize how far I’ve come already without it. Thanks <3

profile_pic

KAZ64OSTa year ago

Can I download?

profile_pic

pirapiraa year ago (edited)

If this vid does nothing to you like me before, try other vids first like ego disolution and cord cutter then this will work wonder. I started to cough like crazy. If the emotional grip is too strong, you could use combination as this.

profile_pic

Pam Chapmana year ago

Thank you​:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

profile_pic

𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚a year ago

This is my go to every time my heart feels heavy with shame or guilt🤗

profile_pic

Abe Mundta year ago

Jesus saw you in eternity past. He saw everything wrong with you, and said “I want to die for that”. He determined your value at Calvary. Choose him and accept his love for you. That’s the best possible healing. Love and prayers for all of you needing healing.

profile_pic

Venus 90a year ago (edited)

I’m ready to emotionally free my self from the past connection’s pain, and to open my heart to someone new in my life who knows what he wants and who knows he wants only me! :pray::heart:

profile_pic

Jewel Box Ballerinaa year ago

I was feeling jittery for no reason. Im thinking and feeling ok so I had a sudden thought that my body has some form of stress that it wanted to release something. I played this video a couple of times and it soothed me and my jitters have gone. Thank you. Whatever that emotion was, I just blessed it and released it.

profile_pic

ALIGNED AND UNSTUCKa year ago

After listening to this it made me more frustrated , negative, upset and angry.
Did not expect this from Sapien.
Will be very selective in choosing what to listen from now on

profile_pic

PrestonMoore999a year ago (edited)

I love you guys, it’s only in places like this where I feel I’m with people who I truly resonate with. Never let the negative circumstances in life bring your energy down. Everything will work out in your favor. Stay positive and stay loving.

profile_pic

hollyjo97a year ago

Sapien, will this essentially do shadow work for us?

profile_pic

fiftyfivea year ago

Ok, So, Energetically means subliminal???

profile_pic

s p2 years ago

Will this help to break a trauma bond?

profile_pic

Sam Sam2 years ago

Soooo relaxing :two_hearts: Thank you … so needed in the times we’re living through. I felt so light :two_hearts:

profile_pic

Hali2 years ago

Big emotional release about an hour after listening to this. I lost my dog last weekend and it’s really been tough for me.

profile_pic

Annabell2 years ago (edited)

Du bist mein Held sapien Kuss
Dankeeeeeeeeeee

profile_pic

Isabella2 years ago

You are such a Godsend for us all, thank you so so much, and all you beautiful people in the comments, here and all other Sapien/Dream fields, I love you all :rose::rose::rose:

profile_pic

Round blue eyes2 years ago

Listening to this makes me want to cry. I’m scared it will be all too overwhelming

profile_pic

Lotus2 years ago

Lifesaver❤️

profile_pic

Julian Solis2 years ago (edited)

This video helps me alot thank you for your creation , I hold all my emotions inside and this helps me feel lighter just a bad habit I have I’m not really good at understanding my emotions and end up building up alot and subconsciously creating messes In my life because of it

profile_pic

Irfan Lutfi2 years ago

This helps. It truly does. I felt so irritable today. The people around me were so indoctrinated and brainwashed I grew tired of interacting with others. I feel foreign. Rejected. Annoyed. This audio helps to alleviate it. Much gratitude :pray:

profile_pic

B A2 years ago

This is THE BEST channel. First time I have ever actually “felt” anything. Thank you! Give us more :heartbeat:

profile_pic

Grow into your Manifestation2 years ago

This in combination with other subliminals made me cry and release almost immediately. Normally I never cry with sound this time a deep sound came from my core while crying

profile_pic

Aidana Ty2 years ago

Moved to another country and now all by myself. Feeling lonely and sad most of the time. Especially after recovering from covid. Anxiety really makes my life more difficult.

profile_pic

William DeLong2 years ago

Take a vacation from yourself.

profile_pic

Ronald King2 years ago

THANKS AGAIN

profile_pic

Davide De Bellis2 years ago

This Is One of the most important video of a Friend…
Thanks, for the emotion, for the Word, for the project and for All what this World, our Mother, ask and Need… Your Great Feelings

profile_pic

Anusmita Das2 years ago

This helped me prevent a stroke

profile_pic

suffering within2 years ago

I am not progressing, please everyone do a little pray for me , my past just drags me again in thoughts

profile_pic

Athena2 years ago

I could feel energy blockages from my reproductive system loosening n dissipating

profile_pic

suffering within2 years ago

I was using the healing chakras music from quadible for all 6chakaras and suddenly I started remembering some emotional moments from my childhood and I realised that I am purging my emotions , so I came here because few days ago , a comment awared me about this , after this I will be using forgiveness and release because I want to end this suffering cycle . Chakras healing is not easy but it is worth it , kudos to everyone who are healing themselves, I have realised that most of the humans walking around us are all mentally traumatised and suffering deep within .

profile_pic

FameGaze2 years ago

I was listening to this and my inner thigh started jumping and it turns out that the psoas muscle is near there and it holds on to sexual trauma so yeah, I’m releasing my sexual trauma :sob:man thanks sapien :sob:

profile_pic

Aksh2 years ago (edited)

I think this will also help you to manifest things faster, effortless, without doubt.

profile_pic

Halo Sunnah2 years ago (edited)

I’m tired of having suicidal ideation for years. Please let me know if there’s any audio that can target this issue. Thank you so much.

profile_pic

Michelle Barber2 years ago (edited)

I am serving myself with complete emotional mental energetic release of all that no longer serves me now yes I Am.

profile_pic

cocobana292 years ago

feeling of cool fresh air, this is so unreal. thank you :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

profile_pic

chauncygardner1232 years ago

Thank You, Dream Seeds, but Thank You fellow Commentators for the encouragement and positivity in your posted comments! They are beautiful to read and raise my own positivity to the max!!!

I Luv you all!!!:clap:t4::pray:t4::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::sun_with_face:

profile_pic

Shamballa4322 years ago

Guys, remember that life is just a story in the mind of God. And all stories always end well. Be at peace, it’s gonna work out eventually and there’s going to be a beautiful story to tell.

profile_pic

Zai2 years ago

I’m looking for one audio to clear bad memories and another one to stop thinking about bad things but there are too many audios and I can’t figure out which ones are the best.

profile_pic

VO me2 years ago

CLEAN…CLEAN…CLEAN :innocent::blush::pray:

profile_pic

divine light2 years ago

Bro never delete your channel bro you change my life to make it better. Thank you🤝

profile_pic

Ankita Tripathi2 years ago

I felt anxious because of a problem and I faced it and it ended but now even after it is gone I feel anxious… Why?

profile_pic

Blessed and Favored2 years ago

I just realized that Patreon membership for full access is only $4.50 per month. That’s the least I can do as a token of appreciation :heavy_heart_exclamation:

profile_pic

julie Dean2 years ago

First there was the word aka sound light information the big bang is love thank you dream seeds the galactic djs of my choice I will do my best to broadcast love and compassion for all beings especially if im triggered thats the ticket

profile_pic

Wijaya 172 years ago

I can’t feel anything like happy or sad… can this help me?

profile_pic

Mandie Box2 years ago

I’m learning a lot about this now, but it’s interesting how many physical problems manifest from deep emotional roots. Like forgiveness can release someone of a slew of physical problems… Very interesting stuff.

profile_pic

suparna2 years ago

It’s relifing ur broken :broken_heart: hearts

profile_pic

Blitz2 years ago

God thank you for bringing me here first thing on this beautiful Sunday morning’s

profile_pic

Kevin Earl Enright2 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

Caroline Star2 years ago (edited)

How often per day can you listen to this one?..:pray::revolving_hearts:and thank you !

profile_pic

sienna sivan2 years ago

this is such a comforting sound i can physically feel the anxiety realising from my stomach and upper body the best why i can describe it is the moment of silence and acceptance after a long cry - this is rlly special thank you sapien

profile_pic

Wioleta2 years ago

:heart::heart:

profile_pic

The One2 years ago

I love you all and Blessings to each of you

profile_pic

Paris_sphere2 years ago

I kept yawning :rofl::rofl:

profile_pic

Truth2 years ago

Will this help with anxiety and panic attacks? Also can i use this along side amygdala and subconscious limit remover?

profile_pic

M A2 years ago

Wow, feel my root chakra opens, feels like a whole universe takes place between my legs;)

Strong sensation…:relieved::orange_heart:

profile_pic

katy k2 years ago

I really like the crickets sounds

profile_pic

Darkman 2 years ago

I started to cry as soon as I listened to it I’ve relapsed recently and I felt awful for what I’ve done cuz it wasn’t the real me Now I understand why I do it now

profile_pic

Rav Ravean2 years ago

I was bullied a lot by people in my school growing up no one understood me and my dad would beat me up everyday i was stuck in this pain i have been working on it since its not helping me shift

profile_pic

katy k3 years ago

I miss my Sean so much
I
Don’t worry I’ll wait till the day you realize it’s me only me for you.

profile_pic

idklol3 years ago

i literally cried after just only reading the description of this and sapien’s amygdala, the videos weren’t even playing yet, loll. I guess i really need it.

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen3 years ago

Aaagghhh…Diving naked and free,into the night waves.So Greatfull…

profile_pic

lisa3 years ago

I just feel so empty
I just feel so sad
I’ve been strong for way too long now
Can’t take it anymore

profile_pic

Adnan Babic3 years ago

People, this feels great!

profile_pic

Truthful Purpose3 years ago

This made me gag and puke, but nothing came up. Definitely an energetic release. Listen to this and Elliot hulse bioenergetics. I feel so good.

profile_pic

Pui Ryba3 years ago

Thank you very much. :heart::heart::heart::blush::pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

Felloe Statik3 years ago

I like using this to help my “Trapped” mood swings come out. I can manage my emotions better. As a person with borderline personality disorder, it’s irritating to see people say me that “You are a warrior” , “You are a survivor” etc. Im neither of those. I’m just a person who got dealt with a trashy handful of cards and I just accept it as is and do what i need to do to function properly in this world. Does it suck that I have no one in my life who understands the real difficulty or actually cares? Yes, but I’m not angry I’m alive. Thank you for helping my life sapien medicine/dream seeds.

profile_pic

roxas3 years ago

I’m using this because of ex friends and the damage they caused me

profile_pic

Nadzrzigui3 years ago

Hi what’s the best way to listen to this during meditation or can I be doing stuff at the same time?

profile_pic

Rick James3 years ago

Can this remove stored anger from the liver? And other unresolved emotional from the other organs?

profile_pic

blah blah3 years ago

discovering this channel is a literal blessing!!!

profile_pic

Vera3 years ago

Just free yourself from everyone’s perception of who you should be. Free yourself from all the steps you think you need to take. And really just sit with yourself and know in your heart that you are loved. Deeply and Immensely loved. :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye3 years ago

I feel like that EFT tapping technique even just for a small portion of this helps release more emotion

profile_pic

THE PINK DOLL :tulip::cherry_blossom:3 years ago

Ok so last night…before sleeping I listened to it like 4 times felt really relaxed … Sweet dreams, muscles relaxed, happy mood etc…in the morning I’m feeling fresh and energetic :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

profile_pic

Blessed and Favored3 years ago

My chest started hurting

profile_pic

Taina Williams3 years ago

I was so upset with my daughter! 1,5 minutes and I am ok.

profile_pic

Matthew Burkhart3 years ago

I have been given a label of BPD and PTSD. Covid has made it hard to get the same help I was getting before. I have been doing trauma release and fear release. Does anyone have any other suggestions on which audios to do next? Some people say forgiveness, or self acceptance/self love. Any advise is appreciated!!!

profile_pic

Mathematics 22C3 years ago

Lmao all good, but the music cut at the end is kinda scary

profile_pic

g3 years ago

I can feel this clearing out the blockages around my pelvic floor

profile_pic

Shay A3 years ago (edited)

So is this good for regaining trust in self and others?

profile_pic

margaret3 years ago

I need to listen right now cause everything I’ve been manifesting is coming to me all at once today, it was so sudden that it made my head throb so much because of happiness.:smiley_cat:

profile_pic

Frau P.3 years ago (edited)

And should I feel something during listening? I think I have a lot of negative energy in my body. Because of abuse in my childhood.

profile_pic

Lotus3 years ago

It’s good to use trauma release and amygdala healing as well as this one.

profile_pic

Frau P.3 years ago

Can i use this with subliminals?

profile_pic

The Lone Wanderer Of The Time Matrix3 years ago

Idk but I ain’t feeling anything… do you have to have third eye open to feel this? I’m trying this and trauma release

profile_pic

Positive Soul3 years ago

Can someone tell me are these videos supposed to b heard daily or only when needed?

profile_pic

Miriam Ana3 years ago

Beautiful! Thank you… again… :heart::rainbow::pray:

profile_pic

Klara Couteau3 years ago

MERCI <3*

profile_pic

Love, Soul & Vibes3 years ago

SAPIEN I LOVE YOU :heart::heart::heart::heart: MAKE ONE FOR DYSTONIA :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

profile_pic

AKG3 years ago

I hope this helps me to let go of the past

profile_pic

Brooke88883 years ago

Love and Light To All​:heart::pray:t4::heart:

profile_pic

Tanu Shree3 years ago

Idk why but this music makes me uncomfortable lately. May be I resist emotional release coz I am shit scared of outbursts.

profile_pic

Mary Pat3 years ago (edited)

This helps my anxiety more than anything else that I have been listening to. Thank you very much. I should add the amygdala healing one as well.Thanks for leaving a few up. Have to find Patreon password.

profile_pic

elizabeth loxsley3 years ago

I remember my dad leaving me in the car as a little kid w the radio on as he went to go play baseball w his buddies. It happened enough that I remember being alone like that. He always bought me a red icey afterwards, this was at a big park. Lucky I didn’t get kidnapped i guess

profile_pic

Jack Thomas3 years ago

Earphones not required?

profile_pic

Nanana3 years ago

Very soothing with beautiful calmness. Thank you from my heart.

profile_pic

Roopal Mehta3 years ago

This literally works! My abdomen pain healed so fast without medication. I use this as my meditation music and it feels so good. Thanks for uploading. Love & Blessings :pray::+1::blush::bouquet:

profile_pic

AKp0w3r3 years ago

Every human being should listen to this.

profile_pic

AKG3 years ago

So what’s the difference b/w this and amygdala healing??

profile_pic

Mariana Armenteros3 years ago

Really powerfull.From Italy bless ti All of u!!********

profile_pic

Primal life3 years ago

I cant find sapiens forgiveness audio

profile_pic

CuriousCat3 years ago

First listen: Suddenly my eyes began to sting and then water. I thought hmmm.
Second time: nose began to run. Well now!

profile_pic

Ray Asher שֵׁדִים3 years ago

Is this better than trauma release and healing on sapien med?

profile_pic

Chaitra Amarnath3 years ago

Anxiety, anyone?

profile_pic

Ayesha3 years ago

I saw 88 while watching and listening it in comment section . I’m blessed to have a perfect life ALHAMDULILLAH :heart:

profile_pic

Heathcliff Beareroflight3 years ago

i wish there was a longer version of this for sleeping. i could literally get so relaxed and fall asleep. A lot of times our emotions do keep us up at night when we cant relax and stressed

profile_pic

Xo_A_Legend3 years ago

I just had the worst chest pain ever. Literally nothing helped. But this and trauma and healing helped. Thank you :heart:

profile_pic

Jennifer Young3 years ago

Love you!

profile_pic

Somalicious3 years ago

I listen to this on Patreon. I presume it’s same version. This is literally amazing. I get tingles in my heart chakra and feelings of excitement and almost like Euphoria.

profile_pic

Alix3 years ago

Thank you :sparkles:your work is such a blessing, I am so grateful

profile_pic

Magdalena Jabłońska3 years ago

Just now… Helped me to center on the heart.

profile_pic

Magdalena Jabłońska3 years ago

Love and blessings for everyone who read it. May u have and experience all best things in life :heart:

profile_pic

modidesign3 years ago

You deserve nobel Prize for all your videos you are more important than
Einstein, Newton and Tesla because you help improve people lives not for
Sciences only like them. Thank you so much.

profile_pic

Sarah Fara3 years ago

Hey guys, I have a tip for you: additionally to this video or the trauma one etc. look into the so called “Emotion Code” technique. It’s a very simple and free technique to release trapped emotions from the body. All the tools you need is a muscle test technique you can apply on yourself (easy to learn on YT), the emotion code table which you can find in the Google picture search and description of the process which you can also find online. I find it very effective and I do it while listening to this video or when I’m waiting somewhere or when I’m especially tense and need some emotional relief or just whenever I feel like doing it. Check it out!

profile_pic

Barb Greene3 years ago

I’ve been asking our Universe for emotional trauma healing these past few months. Thank you for this beautiful gift Sapien and thank you Universe ! :heart:

profile_pic

Lampe Veilleuse3 years ago (edited)

How many times should I listen for best results…it will improve mental health too right ?

profile_pic

XX3 years ago

This should also help with inherited/transgenerational trauma, right?

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen3 years ago

I am so much in Love :revolving_hearts: with this channel. :heart:

profile_pic

Grant Fox3 years ago

This did help feel lighter thank you

profile_pic

Grant Fox3 years ago

Hi I don’t really relate I’m so sensitive work with energy mostly shifting dimensions and grids let’s see what happenens

profile_pic

Fit King3 years ago

Hang in there kind Friends - we are all in this together and we have our Sapien Angel to take care of us & show us the path, no matter how difficult or trying things get. Lots of Love & Peace to you all over the Planet, and to our special dear Angel :innocent: Sapien !!!

profile_pic

Starr3 years ago

It isn’t a super charger

profile_pic

SERENDIPITY3 years ago (edited)

I was getting LSD flashbacks and the same comedown like feeling after listening to this for a few days. My heart areas felt like they are burning up. It really freaked me out as I thought I’m developing hppd or some shit.

profile_pic

Jaded3 years ago

This is painful

profile_pic

Molly holly3 years ago

This one is like a miracle… Archangel Sapien👌🏻

profile_pic

Denise Barnes3 years ago

My favourite cicadas,I have often heard them after danger had passed in Kashmir,so feel safe when they make their trilling sound.Thank you.

profile_pic

I Am3 years ago (edited)

As I’m listening to this, a lizard is doing pushups in front of me to remind me I’m getting stronger and stronger. Lol Also lizards are symbolic of survival skills and regeneration.

profile_pic

Rocky Kilimanjaro3 years ago

I’m set free and free indeed

profile_pic

Ghentor Asgard3 years ago

Can this dissolve energy knots?

profile_pic

Dave Hibbs3 years ago

Angels are closer than we think :two_hearts:

profile_pic

SERENDIPITY3 years ago (edited)

Be careful with this really fucked me up for a few weeks. I think because of the years of bottled up negative emotions being released. I felt like an emotional wreck.

profile_pic

R :sparkles:3 years ago

One of my faves. Thank you so much Sapien​:pray:t2::revolving_hearts:

profile_pic

Molly holly3 years ago

Hi Sapien, this is just miraculous, just with one listen​:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

profile_pic

Anvesh Sengar3 years ago

Will it help in breakup??

profile_pic

jvanwoesik3 years ago

Ok so Im putting this to the true test right now. Im just coming out of a mild anxiety attack. My patter recognition was going crazy. Normally it takes about half a day to come down from this. Just started this video and 2 min into it, im already feeling alot lighter in the chest area. Anxietys not all the way gone yet.

profile_pic

Unique3 years ago

Dear Sapien, this type of sub is much needed but we wish this to be a little longer. A lot of deep negative emotions can be released but they do resurface when occurrence pattern happens, no? I would like to fall asleep with this. Thank you.

profile_pic

Billhaze673 years ago

This helps to release supressed anger

profile_pic

Ali3 years ago

Okay I think this worked instantly I closed my eyes and thought about someone and started to ball my eyes out? Maybe because I miss them?

profile_pic

vanavalli s.sellapen3 years ago

Thank you. Extremely helpful in my spiritual journey. God bless you.

profile_pic

Anton Bengtsson3 years ago

What is ProjectVampire ? SapienMedicine ? Why is that name. And why would anyone choose Projectvampire666 as a name ?

profile_pic

Νεκτάριος Τσιλιβίγκος3 years ago

I feel lighter… Thank you for this!

profile_pic

Natalie E3 years ago

Energy vibration and frequencies, simples. :green_heart:

profile_pic

Kiiara3 years ago

What’s the difference between this one and the ‘Trauma healing and release’?

profile_pic

TerikaJ3 years ago

Shout out to all of the people here in the comments who are seeking healing! You guys are true warriors! It takes a lot of courage to seek the knowledge and support! Audios like this work wonders

profile_pic

conner Nolan3 years ago

Emotions heal us from the inside out. Let them all go, completely.

profile_pic

Rona Micheal3 years ago

a love you thank you

profile_pic

thefilirivera3 years ago

Don’t feel too many changes but then again I’ve developed a really tough mentality that most of it just turns into deal able stress. (Also could be that most of my trauma from my childhood has already been healed, I’ve been doing healings on and off for years now). If anything the only effects I’m getting are relieving my headache lol

profile_pic

Annana Joarder3 years ago

God bless you.

profile_pic

Lolli Poppins3 years ago

It’s like being in a steam room and having shiatsu all in one. Fabulous! Helped to heal some nagging aches from injuries I’ve had for years, and only listened a few times so far. This one’s going into the daily playlist. Seems like I’m saying thank you all the time and more frequently…long may it continue. So, Thank you once again, much love :pray::two_hearts:

profile_pic

vivi xiao3 years ago

I feel warm while listening

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist3 years ago

:heart:

profile_pic

Arrafi Farzansyakieb3 years ago

Thank you very much sapien you teach me a lot about many thing

profile_pic

jvanwoesik3 years ago

I’m very grateful for this one. It seems like we all release emotional tension many ways. This field i love because when we have no other positive way to release toxic emotions, this option is a for sure non destructive way to do it! Thank you Sapien Med.

profile_pic

Roz Mc3 years ago

Wow i now have pins and needles and can feel my jaw clenching. Just after 1 listen

profile_pic

Carloniel Duran3 years ago

I am grateful for this video

profile_pic

Pat Beatty3 years ago

Thank you very much. Sometimes we do not even know that we have anything specific to release. But…we all do. Bless you and all of your subscribers here.

profile_pic

5t1ck 5t1ck3 years ago

Wow.

profile_pic

g d3 years ago

i have a feeling this will help restore the natural self esteem, self confidence, self love & self belief that we were born with

profile_pic

d653 years ago

Headphones or not :headphones:? Thanks

profile_pic

Joy3 years ago

this is so good

profile_pic

Saskia D.3 years ago

Love this one… thnx, Sapien!

profile_pic

lurgy3 years ago

Thank you, this help me tremendously!

profile_pic

random phantom3 years ago

Got accident like eight years ago but the fractured not completely healed yet. So maybe there’s must be something. Think this one can help :)

profile_pic

The Most High Vibe3 years ago

Its like Ive recently came across the best youtube channel to meditate to… can you make a frequency to become invisible?

profile_pic

angramainiuu3 years ago

To reach a higher level of healing, these things “sometimes need to be” (X) → “must be” (O) removed and released. :innocent::pray:

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman3 years ago (edited)

And a big Magical Thank You​:relaxed::sparkle::eight_pointed_black_star::sparkle::eight_spoked_asterisk::eight_pointed_black_star::eight_pointed_black_star::white_check_mark::sun_with_face:

profile_pic

Hana Ani3 years ago

Hi dear sapien, thanks again. I love you :two_hearts:. Your hardworking is so appreciated and we are all so grateful. You have changed my entire life.
If it’s possible and if you have time please make one for sleep disorders especially sleep apnea and bruxism, it would be great. Thank you so much.

profile_pic

imdasij3 years ago

it would be cool if you made a post on your website about how you found out about all this stuff with morphic fields and energy stuff that would be really interesting :)

profile_pic

Nightshroud993 years ago

Listened to this, and some others, over a 4 hour nap. Woke up feeling shook. Very fatigued, but my muscles are a lot lighter, I feel a lot less tense. Just tired from all the release.

profile_pic

Nadi P3 years ago

Could this bring on physical pain during the process of healing the parts that are more fragile/require healing in the physical body?

profile_pic

cwcwx3 years ago

First time listening and I felt intense fear building up after only a few seconds. Like all those times when I was about to have a panic attack. For the first time though, I felt brave enough to continue to listen and not let the fear stop me from what I was doing. Lots of times before, subliminals and frequencies have caused this feeling of fear and fainting (or worse) to me. Most of these times, I stopped listening to those subs and frequencies. Now I realise they might have helped me release trapped fear…

profile_pic

Wings3 years ago

After listening for a couple of minutes It started to blow cold vinds around me :relaxed:

profile_pic

Tachan3 years ago

Thank you once again Sapien. I am praying this is the answer to all of my health problems, hopefully it gives me back my life after being house-bound and unemployed for many years

profile_pic

aaa aaa3 years ago (edited)

You’re the best! Be blessed <3

profile_pic

Portall3 years ago

Hi, everyone!
I listened to this track only once yesterday, and as I was falling asleep I started remembering scenes from my childhood which I completely forgot over the years. It was a really calming and soothing experience, I felt comforted. I know I had a few dreams (rarely happens) and they were all pleasant. Today I woke up feeling lighter and more positive. I’m going to continue listening to this audio, apparently I have lots of heavy, negative energy accumulated from my past.
Thank you, Dreamweaver, for all you do! Your work has helped me immensely in the last two years, and I am very happy to know others have greatly benefitted as well.
DON’T give up! It will work out, I’m sure of it. Whatever you need and are going through, you can make it! I’m sending you all my prayers and love :blush: You are AMAZING! :heart::boom:

profile_pic

G A3 years ago (edited)

Sapien Thank you! My daughter has been listening to it on loop over night and her legs from the knees to the feet ache heavily and continuously. I suppose over time the pain will go away? She feels now as if someone is hitting her legs from outside.

profile_pic

be blessed3 years ago

Like this image on this video, I am also feeling like I am in the ocean of love and releasing every negative emotions attached to me. Wishing the same for everybody. Emotional healing follows physical healing. Good luck everyone.

profile_pic

DIVINE EARTH ANGEL3 years ago

New subscriber. Capricorn♑, Empath.
I REALLY NEEDED THIS!
THANK YOU!
LOVE & LIGHT
:blue_heart::butterfly::dizzy::pray:

profile_pic

S 432 Hz3 years ago (edited)

I was actually wondering if this will help heal diseases that happened DUE TO emotional trauma ? Or maybe like how people age quickly due to emotional trauma… heal all of it ?

profile_pic

Clo-tii3 years ago (edited)

Thank you such a relief…:relaxed: Dear SM I noticed the Coronas virus video disappeared, did you have issues with YouTube maybe, or because some people took your video and put it under their name/channel. I saw few of them but I don’t use it. Some of them provided the original link direct to your channel. But today couldn’t find it…Thank you again for all your free work!:sun_with_face::balloon::first_quarter_moon_with_face:Stay strong, be blessed.

profile_pic

cindy pickymoon3 years ago

:white_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::black_heart::gift_heart::heartpulse::heart_decoration::yellow_heart::cupid:

profile_pic

cindy pickymoon3 years ago

:smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart: im so happy

profile_pic

Harrison Adedayo3 years ago

I only just bought will power the other day now I can’t keep up. Thank you for this God bless your good work in the name of Jesus. Please slow down now and let me assimilate all the once I have. I would love it if you would creat one for using your imagination.

profile_pic

A J3 years ago

I have an idea dream, can’t you create a morphic field that helps people achieve their goals/dreams? At the end of the day, that basically summarises what a lot of your video’s try to do.

profile_pic

Bianca E.3 years ago

Thank you :)

profile_pic

Beatriz Machado3 years ago (edited)

How does this one differ from the trauma healing and release audio?:heart:

profile_pic

Nellie Karlsson3 years ago

I’ve got really bad stomach pain and my lower back ached during this, but i felt a lift in my chest and my heart. Im sure this work on so many levels. Thank you.

profile_pic

Brandy Bradford3 years ago

32 oz of water that’s been in the window sill for a few days basking in the sun this I just discovered and I do feel quite different. Mabey this and the water changed me. Thank you. This is a gem.

profile_pic

Tiger Guru3 years ago

Thank you, Thank you again!!

profile_pic

Terrie Terrie3 years ago (edited)

@Dream Seeds, bless you. Many many thanks to you. Your work is appreciated.

profile_pic

Jay3 years ago

Wow wow wow :open_mouth:

profile_pic

Bart Everaert3 years ago (edited)

Dear dream, is this releasing only emotional energies or ALL FORMS of negative energies within the body ?

profile_pic

HI🧿3 years ago (edited)

do you know how much i love you???

p/s: a lot of childhood cartoon songs came up all of the sudden while listening, even the ones that i haven’t remembered since like a decade. This unlocked suppressed childhood memories too.

profile_pic

S E3 years ago

Thank you, you’re so fly :hugs:

profile_pic

M D3 years ago

Now that I’m in quarantine alone with my thoughts…I really need this. Thank you

profile_pic

Rakesh Rane3 years ago

Feeling so light, love you :heart:

profile_pic

MycoMarco3 years ago

The sound of the cricket is said to induce astral travel. I’m going to loop this for sleep :sleeping: Hope everyone is doing good out there. This will be a great help to us all. Thank you Sapien

profile_pic

Michael Johnson3 years ago

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I’ve been wanting a video like this for so long because of all my trauma and emotional numbness. Thank you dream seeds!

profile_pic

rid3 years ago

Woke up. Listened to this and again slept… So calming this is… Thank you dream

profile_pic

No More Negativity3 years ago

My favorite Dream Seeds creation so far!

profile_pic

Angel love3 years ago

Felt it pull out of my kidney, hurt soooo bad but now i feel 10x better wow! Thanks so much, my heart feels wide open also.

profile_pic

Cherry Made3 years ago

I didn’t know where to post this question but I had a very interesting experience…I was laying down on my bed with my eyes closed and I saw a man sitting on the corner of my bed caressing my feet/legs…As soon as he saw that I was able to see him he was shocked and disappeared…I felt my bed move when he disappeared…DreamSeeds what does that mean
.Why was I able to see him? ALSO THIS VIDEO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HAPPENED TO ME…I just had to post what happened to me because I want to know why I had this experience…THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL WORK

profile_pic

Vickie Vires Richie🪴3 years ago

Awesome piece, thankyou​:pray::latin_cross::sparkles::dove::herb::rose:

profile_pic

thelamb3 years ago

Wow! Just what I need!!! :weary:

profile_pic

Email Account3 years ago

Fantastic! Just listened and felt 2 releases… I had suspected recently that I had some stuck energies. I’ll be listening to this one regularly. Thank you so much!

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician3 years ago

hopefully this helps with my tensed up body

profile_pic

Moonessa Lyn3 years ago

Thank you with all my heart, the crossing from nothing to Nothing…you know what it takes and I am so grateful for your help.
“A condition of complete simplicity costing not less than everything.”
Love Moonie

profile_pic

Son of the Abundant Universe3 years ago

Feeling unknotting in my Brian and natural high

profile_pic

Marzz 4443 years ago

Thank you! :raised_hands:t3::purple_heart::green_heart:

profile_pic

SociaVibe3 years ago

42 seconds in and I feel like crying

profile_pic

Viewsonic3 years ago (edited)

This is the last audio the last piece in the puzzle for my healing of neuróticism thank you very much

Réply yes this help a lot

profile_pic

Corazon Esotérico3 years ago

Wow thank you :zap::zap::zap::zap:

profile_pic

YanaElla3 years ago

Magnifique…merci !!

profile_pic

k3 years ago

Thank you :tulip:

profile_pic

Nathan Filippini3 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

Linux3 years ago

This is amazing!

profile_pic

Sovereign Subliminals3 years ago

Thank you so much for this amazin gift : )

profile_pic

Yoda the Force3 years ago

This is brilliant I’ve been bullied my whole life. My mother will benefit from this also from all the domestics etc. Thanks Dreamweaver

profile_pic

Justice for Jody3 years ago

Thank you so much for this :green_heart:. Can we listen to it overnight?

profile_pic

LuAna Limitless Possibilities 10103 years ago

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

profile_pic

Rockit Science3 years ago

Thank you. I’ve been trying to remove/heal this extremely annoying and frustrating dark sensation/feeling that’d come up every now and again smack dab in the middle of my heart chakra on the physical body, using various means (f. in. the chakra balancing audios you have on gumroad) but they kept popping up together with annoying, obsessive thoughts. Maybe this vid will help clear it out. Also, I want to buy all of the new fields you have uploaded to gumroad recently, haha. Gonna do this over time. :D

profile_pic

Michael Santiago3 years ago (edited)

Listened once. Halfway through the audio, felt slow nauseous feeling buildup, then started to throwup once without anything coming out. For me, its my personal indicator of negative energy being released. Felt slightly lighter afterwards

Many tnx for this. Very timely. Blessed be. :pray::pray::pray::vulcan_salute:

profile_pic

Orion333 years ago

They’re good at this uploading the video
At the right time when you need it thing lol thanks much

profile_pic

Improvementology3 years ago

I want to request you to reupload the original height growth video which combines HGH and IGF-1. I cant seem to find it in your hidden stack. I got results from it which i cant seem to get from your new video. It helped many other people including me.
As Always,
Thank You.

profile_pic

Dorothy shinani3 years ago

I been needing this thank u

profile_pic

shade grey3 years ago

This feels good :heart: thank you so much

profile_pic

Ragna Foss3 years ago

So much gratitude for this.

profile_pic

Trent Z Green3 years ago

3 listens and all my muscles and tension are relived, dream this is amazing

profile_pic

azan rahman3 years ago

I heard emotional pain is connected with hemorrhoid & fistula… Is this true? Can i cure my hemorrhoid by listen this?

profile_pic

ceres3 years ago

let go past thank you so much i need that

profile_pic

Erika Csizmadia3 years ago

Thank you so much.

profile_pic

anamika3 years ago

Ty

profile_pic

FastForWarcollective3 years ago

I’m releasing positive emotional energy as well because I love you :)

profile_pic

Thomas3 years ago

After 1 listen I felt really light and peaceful. Also I’ll probably buy the creation and the universe sometime :D. Thank you for these fields.

profile_pic

Daniel3 years ago

What can happen when you dont Release the Bad Emotions? Muscle Problems, Bad Mood and Overthinking? Thanks for the Video again its getting better and better.

profile_pic

Aparna M3 years ago

This is really powerful field working deep :pray: thank you Sapien for showering unexpected gifts for us​:smiley:

profile_pic

Tom-Lee Allinne Diego3 years ago

cant thank you enough

profile_pic

naga3 years ago

You are angelic :heart:

profile_pic

the queen 3693 years ago

Much gratitude dear, Please make one for social anxiety, and another for high sensitivity to have a strong balanced personality

profile_pic

bubbi3 years ago

thank you, this is very helpful for the journey of releasing bad emotion & to manifest a new life! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m very grateful! :revolving_hearts::heartpulse::two_hearts:

profile_pic

I am3 years ago (edited)

Everybody needs This Low vibrational Heavy weight lifted from them. Are yalls Breathings feeling euphoric?:star_struck::heart_eyes:.
Unconscious emotions can sometimes make us do & say things we dont mean. They say never show emotions becuz weakness gets tooken advantage of But imagine tryna keep them hidden forever. Impossible & unhealthy. Releasing them all including the happiness & hope, Trauma (Becuz it also includes mental trauma) Are life changing Advanced healings, Energy shifts towards ascension & freedom & Essential for addictions. Also Tell me why i dreamed of this notification last night? Not bullshitting… I literally dreamed scrolling & seeing this notification in my Dream & then It manifested from Dream​:innocent: its a wish come true not for me but a blessing for us all to release emotions that can keep us trapped. Time to heal & move forward :peace_symbol: :v:”Choose your actions not feelings”

profile_pic

Seema Khemada3 years ago

will it release frustration and guilt also…I am very frustrated towards a specific person…

profile_pic

Marowack Cubone3 years ago

Thank you for this one DW! :heart: Read the description of Creation and The Universe, seems like a total game changer!

profile_pic

shade grey3 years ago

I cant get All gumroad free audios …it is disappointing really, last time sapien med has emailed me personally the corona virus free audio. I wholeheartedly thank him, but this problem is persisting everytime…

profile_pic

shinobi k3 years ago

Ich liebe dich

profile_pic

Shehbaz khan Fitness.3 years ago

The pic is like releasing emotion.

profile_pic

KING Sheldon3 years ago

Get ready to Quantum Leap on your healing journey!! :rocket::satellite:

profile_pic

maxwell3 years ago

All this frequencies… Doesn’t it makes us depend on this thing too much? What are we gonna if don’t have them?

profile_pic

Margarita N.3 years ago

Thank you dear Sapien for caring for us so much :blush::heart::pray:

profile_pic

KING Sheldon3 years ago

Raising The Collective Vibration!! :sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

S 432 Hz3 years ago

Thank you. How is this different from the Trauma Release video on your other channel ?

profile_pic

Monique von Molendorff3 years ago

oh my goodness, this is EXACTLY what I need! I was listening to your clear negative energy one on the other channel and I suddenly began to feel so much sadness and I could feel emotions stuck in my solar plexus area as well as my throat that just refused to move and release. I’m hoping this will help! Thank you

profile_pic

Pierre Lavoie3 years ago

:heart:

profile_pic

Mimi Berlin3 years ago

How beautiful. Thank you! :pray::heart::sunflower:

profile_pic

Princess Ari3 years ago

Thank you my guy

profile_pic

bbygurgles3 years ago

Thank you so much. This is very calming and relaxing.

profile_pic

oly3 years ago

20h20 ldn

profile_pic

cake3 years ago

needed thisss