Emotional Toughness/ Emotional Control

Thank you kindly :pray::heart: I started realising that im just an empath and I take on people’s emotions and I need to shield myself. It’s good to be an empath but I want to work on strengthening myself as since I remember I’ve always been super sensitive. I think that leaving my partner is just an “easier” option cause since I get hurt easily, others will hurt me as much so the change of partner won’t sort out the situation in my opinion. All this writing is so cleansing and makes me realise a lot ! Thank you again :relieved:

2 Likes

I think you’re right with mindfulness! I’ve started meditation recently and I want to carry on and see how it will help me :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll have a look at the therapies you recommended :blush::heart:

+1 in addition to the great suggestions above
(Although maybe Philip meant this one to begin with :sweat_smile:)
I think the other love fields like unconditional love are also good.
Subconscious limits removal, energy blockage removal, heart chakra audios are useful too.

6 Likes

I’ll definitely use the etheric cord cutter ! And I’m already listening to self love audio so I’ll stick to that. Sometimes I get to that point where I feel like that’s it and it’s over but we always bounce back. I’ll work on my empathy and shielding it and will se how it goes. Thanks for advice :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, I’m listening to self love audio, Subconscious blockage removal and energy blockage removal :blush: There are just so many audios that I feel I need :weary::joy: How many audios do you listen to ? Sometimes I just worry that I listen to too many and that they might not work too well but I read the FAQ on their website and it said that we should stick to 4 with the physical changes but the dream seeds channel hasn’t got much to do with physicality as such so I guess I could listen to quite a lot ? :thinking: what do you think ?

1 Like

Yes most of us here listen to a lot :laughing:
There are some people with extreme amount, for me it’s 13-20 but I can’t lower it more :laughing:
It sounds like a lot but… it’s very quick to reach 15.

You can add more than 4, I personally notice that results are much slower if I listen to more. I would definitely recommend become whole, it’s one of my favourite fields ever :blush:

3 Likes

I know! It’s so easy to keep adding to the list :joy: that’s why I limited my physical changes videos but discovered dream seeds audios and I feel like I need a lot of them. I probably have about 20 :shushing_face::sweat_smile: But they definitely work, especially the Subconscious blockage removal, I feel like I’m getting to another level with consciousness :blush: And I’ll carry on with the self love one ! Many thanks and lots of love :heart:

1 Like

:white_check_mark:
Yes, that’s the one I mean (become
whole) every time I recommend “self-love/ dissolve insecurities”. I’ve been recommending it for months and always with the wrong name :man_facepalming:

Anyway, I have it on Item with attract wealth so, I don’t get to read the audio title :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I only it noticed that part of the title now :sweat_smile:

There is also a self love field on the mental health album which is different.

2 Likes

Use the unbreakable audio. Problem solved. It does many things that you can’t even imagine and use justice for everyone with hands of glory

3 Likes

I think you should add Ojas to your playlist! Cultivate more of that inner power

And The Mana Circuits for self expression… :))

2 Likes

I’ve recently started listening to the ojas :slightly_smiling_face:I see you have a kitsune avatar. Have you been using it ?

2 Likes

haha yeah sure! Printing it out on a dog tag soon! Has its essence and benefits as well as its drawbacks a bit. But this one here has to do more with your original persona! So all love to Kitsune and this Kitsune lady :’D

Are you drawn to it? For me when I first saw it … it draw me inside into it… I felt like I saw myself drawn before my eyes. cheesy and hard to explain lol but it’s what happened.

Look into Sabertooth too! The combination of both is really something that’s more unique :)

3 Likes

It definitely is compelling when I look at it, but for me the description of what it does was more convincing :smile: I think I might need to change it for now since I feel like I need to get more strength and courage rather than attracting the stares :woman_shrugging::sweat_smile: And I don’t feel its effect just yet :thinking: Hiw long did it take you to notice its effects and what does it do for you ?

3 Likes

I definitely get drawn to the sabertooth ! :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve had an affinity with the Kitsunious so it is instant for me! :D

But I do remember when I first got it it was different, and as for all mandalas they take a bit of time to integrate… but it also depends on what you need at the moment… Sabertooth is a great option for you at the moment and it has a strong presence that is different from the ‘mysterious’ vibes of the Kitsune. Get some sabertooth and mix it up with some king and queen and ace of cups! It’s easy to stack up on those :D and quite addictive haha

2 Likes

You’ve convinced me with the sabertooth ! I’ve been thinking to put the empathic shielding on my screen since yesterday bit something has been stopping me from that so I guess here’s the answer :blush: I’ll have a look I to the cards, but for this moment I don’t want to mix too much of everything since apparently it’s the best to stick to one :thinking: if you mix them up together do you feel okay with that or does it take longer for them to work for you ?

1 Like

Oh these work together so it’s okay to stack on them, you can’t go wrong with the king and queen for they balance each side of you and also ace of cups will put you in some flow with yourself harmonizing all these additions of you. Pair it with some luck and you’re golden!

The new mandalas are also designed in a different way so you will feel the effects instantly with no overwhelm or less assimilation.

You can print them and put them in your room, but that if you guys don’t live together :D

Maybe gift her some mandalas like Higher self and Attract positivity to help you guys out?

Check this thread out for mandalas with just the edit you want :D

4 Likes

Wow that’s amazing ! You’ve helped me a lot ! Thank You :blush::pray::heart:

2 Likes

Hi, do you remember what drawbacks you’ve observed? :)