End of Year Sales

I think nft omce created wont be remade

4 Likes

Nah man I donā€™t think it works like that since itā€™s nft. But if anything he might sell more and even better nfts in future and then you can think about doing that

2 Likes

But most importantly Iā€™m glad you decided to continue captain. Whatever it is and however it might be I believe none of us will complain about anything since we are greatful for what we already haveā€¦

6 Likes

Can I tell you guys how vain I am about my physical appearance and wanting to look as young as I feel! I couldnā€™t help myself! I just bought the Microcurrent Facial Simulant on gumroad! All of your fantastic testimonials made me want this Field so much! Oopsie! I forgot to use the discount, again!

16 Likes

ummm , want to buy the Cone of Power but gumroad rejects my card

2 Likes

Three options then:

• Buying fields weā€™ve been delaying for too long - or for friends & family :gift_heart:
  • Donating through PayPal (thanks for sharing Biceps :muscle:): sapienmed@gmail.com
  • Donating through the fields with an open-price (fee for gumroad though, but if you have no PayPal :ok_hand:)

Bonus:
Writing genuine reviews for the field you love the most, so this helps everyone choose which one is the best for them.
As well as being an indirect reminder that Captain is the best (jinn free) field creator on this planet :heart:

27 Likes

PayPal has one too, but im sure itā€™s muuuchhh lower lol

But yeah man, 3 routes to the same destination :muscle:

7 Likes

Not if you ā€œpay to a friendā€

8 Likes

Could we go on Crypto and put in an offer for a NFT that Dreamweaver owns personally? Iā€™m still ignorant as to how the whole NFT concept works, but it appears you can see who the owner of that particular NFT is. Please clarify and let me know if this is also a viable option?

3 Likes

Pretty sure those are his personal copies.

4 Likes

I could personally greatly benefit from the Emapthetic Shielding One! Lol!

4 Likes

I have to hop in the shower and see what the Smart Hair Texture Stylist has done to my lionā€™s mane today. See you guys in a bit!

6 Likes

Please dont close the Gumroad :disappointed: :disappointed:

2 Likes

Time to go shopping!

3 Likes

Maybe thereā€™s some condition gumroad gave him I guess. I donā€™t think heā€™d close for no reason since itā€™s not good for his end either.

2 Likes

Btw @Captain_Nemo why not put all gumroad audios on enlightened states permanently? And never deal with gumroad again? Normally whenever someone tries to purchase from the website it sends you to gumaod. How about purchase option from the website directly from the site itself instead of relaying on a third party site? I thing same thing can be done for trespassing also except the nfts.

8 Likes

Just bought the Sacred Santuary. Thank you Captain :muscle:

9 Likes

No actually if he is running a business he could get flagged for this and get the entire paypal locked because PayPal doesnā€™t get fees for their service for avoidance of fees.

Thereā€™s enough horror stories out there about PayPal and how they screw over especially the business owner. They are rather pro customer.

Iā€™m not sure where the chargeback was made. But if there is enough proof of the customer receiving a product it might be possible to reverse it.

Itā€™s better they make a separate platform for donations if they need it.

Plus what is exactly the reason people have charged back? Are they afraid he would go ā€œinto hidingā€ and ā€œdisableā€ his work? To this date, I think only one (or two) of his creations have been disabled. And they were really really old works. This is how lenient and magnanimous he is despite being stolen off of and being blamed and slandered for things he has never done and has never been.

I really hope those that did it out of fear would reverse the chargebacks.

14 Likes

True that.

And just saw that Paypal added a fee for ā€œpayment to a friendā€, never had that before.

Donation through gumroad it is

7 Likes

Thanks for this important info :pray:

Will keep in mind

4 Likes