End of Year Sales

Oh interesting change, so the issue I described above shouldn’t happen. But it’s never wise to have a large amount within PayPal. There are those who got their accounts locked for dubious reasons.

2 Likes

What a fucking legend man. If anythink, this makes me want to buy more fields.

3 Likes

I hope this is not an inappropriate time to ask, but will Gumroad-exclusive audios such as the Vibration series be reuploaded to Teespring if Gumroad goes down?

6 Likes

Sapien could always make a 3rd teir option on patreon where sammy and sapien talk about issues or share their wisdom or even post artwork and or post links to articles that are cool.

Just an idea that might stick

8 Likes

When are you closing the gumroad store?

1 Like

Say less!

6 Likes

I was speaking with them about an order they messed up and told them I wouldn’t want a refund.

They said oh the creator gets paid, we issue the refunds from our accounts.

So that’s nice.

16 Likes

I already bought a load 2 weeks ago. Well I don’t mind buying another load of fields off Gumroad today. I think getting his ‘Hair Serum’ field is important right now anyways since I’ve been thinning at the top of my crown for quite a while lol.

4 Likes

Yah man go for it before too late. Whoever wants to buy should do NOW who knows you may wake up in the morning and see all gone

2 Likes

This is a great idea. I’ll happily help you get back on your feet @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

Perfect thanks

1 Like

Might also get that ‘Black Mirrored Stone Shield’ and the ‘Alchemical Garnet’ Gem fields.

…I’ll even chip in for that GoFund me page if we decide to that too.

5 Likes

Any chance I can buy that ‘Lucky Horseshoe and Clover field’ (Audio version) Dream? Sammy told me you took it down but I am just letting you know that I’m happy to buy this off you if you like?

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

So this/ these sales are for teespring only? I can’t put discount code into gumroad

2 Likes

I usually keep the first two copies :slight_smile:
but i have some more for there soon enough.

24 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

How can I contact you ? My message is ready but cannot be sent “not accepting messages at the moment” pops up… It’s a proposal for you…

1 Like

From the way the OP is phrased, yes, for teespring only.

1 Like

I think because om said i am evil and working with evil entities or something of the sort.

15 Likes

Just tell me how and where Captain.

2 Likes