Energetic Clone Jutsu

And yeah, it have unlimited potential, you can mix with other servitors or fields.

1 Like

Tempting… it also works with books then?

2 Likes

That would be awesome
I wanna learn for drivers license but it’s so boring and I don’t feel motivated at all

1 Like

Think of it like a copy of yourself. Do you don’t know Spanish for example, but i you show the Spanish sources or knowledge to the mandala/clone it will be learning about it.

See the Naruto episode when he learn the Rasengan. He at first didn’t know how to do it, an the clones either. But training with all of them he could do it.

2 Likes

Hello!

I also think that this tool has very very great potential! And I like the associations with anime :blush:

1. Shedule

You write “Only in the moment. I think with weekly schedule will be more efficient”.

Does that mean it’s possible to make a concrete schedule for the clone? That would be fantastic. Can you go into specifics on how to do this?

Should I put a schedule in writing, call the clone, and explain the schedule to him?

Can I include everything in it e.g. Daily from 08-09AM learning Spanish, 09-10AM Ego Dissolution Audio 10-11 AM Uplifting Audios (e.g. Radiate Positivity), 11-12AM going for a run …

How specifically would you do it?

2. Control

Besides showing him knowledge or ressources.

What is the best way to give instructions to the clone? Via pure intention, imagination, holographic imagination…?

3. What is the meaning of the time limit?

As described above: “can I tell it something along the lines of go study Spanish for 3 hours? would the clone know where to find a source to get that knowledge? Just withou the 3 hours…”

Why not send the clone to study Spanish indefinitely/all the time? What’s wrong with that?

For example: “Activate clone to learn Spanish all day long – every day”.

Or what is the maximum time limit to maintain a clone and why is a time limit useful?

4. Can I give the command in my native language?

“Activate clone + [native language]”. Is this possible?

5. Use in everyday life

How close to my body does the mandala have to be for it to work? Is eye contact enough or, for example, simply carrying it in my pocket? Resizing and laminating is also no problem?

Thanks a lot!!!

This clone really rocks! :+1: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Yeah it can be done. You can tell to the clone a schedule for the week if you like

Yeah, intention is the best.

You need to show him the source of the knowledge, like a page or something.

Nothing

Yeah, the more important is the intention

You can use the hand to put the intention on the mandala and that’s it. No need to carrying, but it will be more powerfull if you do it. You need the full image, laminanting is not a problem

Thank you for the interest!

3 Likes

Thank you! Sounds great! :+1:

Ok, so the source of knowledge can also be a folder on a computer or USB stick? That means I can instruct the clone to influence me with all the contents of the folder (audios, mandalas, subliminals, …)? Did I understand that correctly

If I want to work regularly with the contents of specific folders. Do I have to create a new clone every time or can a clone remain “forever”? Would that even be a good idea?

If I have to create a new clone every time, the question arises to what extent I have to show the source of the knowledge to a “new created clone” every time or whether I can automate the link to the source of knowledge (=folder). So, can I automate the process somehow or is that not possible?

My idea is based on this post of mine and I’m wondering if I can also use your technology for this.

1 Like

Yeah, but you need to show all the source to the clone

For the first times, I recommend to create a new one if you want to work with a specific folder.

For the first week i think it’s ok

1 Like

i got results from this, i will share later :) its good guys, buy it jajajaja :P i will post results when i see its something defined and not placebo

3 Likes

Hey, some results i got was being more organized and clean + i put the command for my clone to go through a kundalin yoga experience and felt sympthoms of kundalini syndrome, also put my clone to go to theraphy and felt myself be able to manage my fears and anxiety better, handwriting and my caligraphy was a bit better, i didn’t want to post the results yet because i want to make sure i get definite results and to erase the possibility of placebo :slight_smile: also more acting skills i want o make sure the acting and singing skills i got are eral and not placebo, my father thought i acted better which is great because my father is really honest, but i stil want to make sure, you know what i mean? if i get those type of results where they are unexeplanable i will post all of them :slight_smile:
Also yesterday i put the command to practice singing and today my father told me i improved a lot since last time, mind you i don’t do any singing practice and i used to sing a bit bad, like 3 eyars ago i sang good and even sign a record deal but i’ve been very uninterested with music for the past years and i stopped singing completely

5 Likes

That’s
GENIUS
:astonished:

5 Likes

:D thank you, i do want to explore more of it

3 Likes

I have some ideas. Is it possible for us to make clones automatically perform star exercises, breathing exercises, or qigong to conveniently obtain vitality and health?

More crazily: Can we have the clones sleep, and when they return, I would receive the full effects of sleep, including on the physical and material level?

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s possible

I never tried this, but you can try. It uses the same principle, so it can be done

3 Likes

haha i was thinking the same thing for the last few days since i’m already doing the 6 months super saiyan challenge, to not miss a day.

4 Likes

Amazing! If you train with clones, you will get twice the effect! By the way: Have you ever tried to have the clone go to sleep?

3 Likes

Next week I’ll make an audio for this field

5 Likes

Audio added. Idk if you can download it now from gumroad. In any case, you can PM with the receipt and I’ll send you the audio.

4 Likes

Whoa that “therapy” thing gor me interested :smiley:

1 Like

@aTouchOfTheGods how do we use the audio? while playing it activate the clone?

1 Like