Energy being sucked out through left foot

Yess mine Too they actually look alike.

Every time i see her i feel like is my Mom taking care of me when i had the flue growing up. Which im so tempting now hahaha but no ill go through the process

1 Like

I bought something from Twisted Sage and was told that Brenda had made it with her own hands. I got such motherly energy and love from it, I wrote back and said to their customer support person: “Wow, feels like my mom, all the love and soothing energies. Brenda’s kids must be blessed to experience it all the time”. And the customer rep wrote back, “Thank you, she is my mom by the way and she is awesome haha”

8 Likes

Ahh PM what it is please? If they still have it? Or it was like a costume thing for you?

Thatd be so great for me, living away from family specially Mom makes me miss her so much, her warmth and caring.

2 Likes

It was the Cosmic Sun Disc for my ascension pyramid…

The pyramid costs a pretty penny, so I bought different parts at different times and finally assembled them together lol

3 Likes

Ahh then ill have to wait. Mean time im gonna call my Mom now lol thank u!

3 Likes

It didn’t really help with that, but it was quite the powerful experience. Definitely going to use that more often.

1 Like

Wow :hushed::hushed::hushed:

So I have been noticing some resurfacing of emotions here and there; while not really being able to tell what is the emotion, I knew exactly each physical placement of them and what they mostly reflect for me! I’m sure it has been all those plasma fields and the nightly 6-8 hours of Blueprint of Life! Which reminds me that the resurfacing actually brought more psychic “ideas” popping up here and there and finally acting on all of them last night! So… been experiencing both sides on the ends?

But… I still had those feelings! I had tried releasing them earlier but they still won’t go away!

And so I came across this transformative and uplifting post of yours and…

“Wow :hushed::hushed::hushed:

I wanna say how amazing that is the fact that the moment we decide to connect to outside of what we see… an endless infinite world opens up… connections that we wouldn’t know it is as simple as that… as a phrase that brings the world into your heart …

At some point … I didn’t want to “know” what the energy of the heart of Gaia feels like… And all I said was “Gaia… Show me the energy of your heart” The energies I felt was soo light, heartwarming, and different! Going in the inside of my heart and flooding out of my head and circulating around it; moving through my whole body and surrounding it…

Throughout the whole video I thought I must tap into the Forgiveness and Love states, simultaneously! Usually when I do this in multiple states I’d have one state and its sub-states, more like what I’d want to replace the earlier feelings with or how I’d want to have a “second” charge to Love, never altering it!:))

For this one, it had to be a simultaneous state that this video brought harmony to … I would not know before how to hold these seemingly bringing different ‘reactions’ states… but this video, the sounds, the Ommm, the flow… everything just put it together …

@yuihwa Sincerely Sorry bro, by no means I’m trying to “spam” your post but more like writing out an experience fresh out of it just for you to pick up on anything here or there that would allow you to consciously remove and seal anything you have yourself … perhaps if you have any servitors with a bit of commands and mental/mindful work you could also do this.

5 Likes

Alright, I’m having a strange experience. Since I used that Quantum Heart Activation, I’ve been having this electrical current like energy continuously flowing throughout the body, especially to the head, non-stop. I haven’t been able to sleep at all and have started getting headaches. Just now while I was trying to sleep I had this involuntary whole body spasm where I saw a blinding white light while my eyes were closed, followed by heat in the body. Honestly, it felt like I got electrocuted lol. I’m looping automated grounding right now but it’s not doing anything to help with the situation. Is this supposed to happen after using the Quantum Heart Activation?

6 Likes

Nope, QH really balances things out. I am wondering if these experiences are not related to the audios you are listening, but instead, you are having a Kundalini awakening experience?

One thing you can do is take a 3-day break from ALL energetic audios, eat some red meat for grounding, walk barefoot on the earth, drink as much pure water as you can, get some sunlight, and see if that grounds you…

12 Likes

Plasma beach. Had similar issues but with my right foot.

4 Likes

Ohh I see. Could be kundalini, though I’ve been having kundalini experiences daily for awhile now but nothing like this if it is kundalini.

I actually used another twistedsage meditation and that balanced things momentarily, enough for me to get a few hours of sleep. The issue is back again though today.

Yeah I’ll probably take a break from energetic audios, with the exception of grounding audios for now. Unfortunately can’t walk barefoot outside, wayyyy too cold right now lol.

3 Likes

I’ll give plasma beach a shot today, thanks!

I usually take cold shower for few mins and then go outside, barefoot, while touching tree.
Although its only -10 C

3 Likes

Haha, it’s about the same here. I’m a bit of a pansy when it comes to the cold but maybe I’ll man up later!

1 Like

Another alternative is just letting it get sucked out until it’s done, and you’ll automatically work on healing it after, by the natural intelligence.

I’d go with that and plasma. Maybe (definitely) cleanse first and do Exorcism 2.0.

1 Like

Quick update: I had someone use Ole’s Kundalini Reiki Millennium energy for about 20 minutes to calm the overload down. Since then (since yesterday basically), I’ve had energy coming from the ‘holes’ in my feet, enveloping my body with the feeling of a serpent wrapping around certain parts of the body for periods of time. During this time the Kundalini was rising from the base of the spine. It’s now at the crown of the head, and it feels like it’s trying to burst out the top. I’ve barely slept since yesterday since it has been going on non-stop. In general, I feel a warm sensation all over, the mind is much calmer, and the body feels like it’s vibrating. But at the same time it’s kinda nerve-racking since I don’t know much about what’s going on and the results of what may happen.

@Maoshan_Wanderer Do you know anything about this kundalini experience?

3 Likes

Absolutely. When I experienced this, what helped me was the emotion of surrender. Surrender unconditionally to the Divine Consciousness, try to let ego not interfere, and let the divine force take over. Kundalini experiences are very unique to each individual, a lot of it influenced by our own conditioning… but letting go really helps. I know, easier said than done…

My “relationship” with Kundalini is not of an impersonal force, but Mother personified, the Great Goddess, and the energy responds back similarly, with love and gentleness, without causing much discomfort. That may be one approach that may help - see this not as Kundalini or a force that needs to be controlled, regulated, tamed, grounded, etc., but as the Divine Energy of whatever form of g/God you believe in, and surrender to its higher consciousness and let the magick work itself… :pray:

7 Likes

Thanks for your response, it was definitively much needed at this time. When I look into this Kundalini awakening stuff, people always say to surrender unconditionally, but also warn you not to go through with it if you’re not being coached or guided as it can be dangerous apparently. This is part of what is preventing me from surrendering, not knowing if I’m ready or not. Another is that Kundalini, or ‘Inner Fire’, sounds a lot like the Tibetan Tummo. Which, I recall ryantraveling discussing in the Ojas thread, saying that Tummo causes retraction of penis/testicles. This isn’t the same thing, right? Cuz I wouldn’t want that to happen lol.

5 Likes

Fire is only one aspect of Kundalini :slight_smile:

She manifests at various stages as Agni Kundalini (fiery), Surya Kundalini (solar), and finally as Soma Kundalini (lunar) …So, to call Kundalini as inner fire is not correct. Hatha (force) Yogis try to forcibly awaken Kundalini through Yogagni (the inner fire lit by yogic techniques) - so the fire is one potential precursor to awaken Kundalini, probably most known in the Western world. This path of the forceful awakening of Kundalini through yogic heat is inferior and causes problems.

While we speak of Kundalini mechanisms, as a universal rule, that is not true. One approach probably became more popular than the others, so it gets spoken of as the truth.

Don’t worry about your penis/testicles, you’ll be fine :smiley:

Try to do things you enjoy, distract yourself from thinking about this too much - or doing any kind of energetic manipulation for a while and enjoy the material bounties of life for a bit and this stage will pass :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Haha, thanks, I appreciate you sharing your knowledge. I’ve learned so much from both you and OM, and various others, I’m truly grateful this forum exists.

Yeah, I’ve stopped all audios for the time being (which is more difficult than I expected, especially with these amazing new releases). I will definitely try to chill out and enjoy some material stuff for awhile. :smile:

5 Likes