Energy session

It’s been a while since I’ve done this, this is not a healing session for emotional issue or anything. In this I’ll give you certain energies that will create certain type of effect. Your job is just to observe effects and enjoy. Make sure to give feedback in chat while I’m on it so that I can move to next steps. I’ll also use new things I never did before in my previous sessions. I’ll also be using some of my personal fields as well which are superior than what’s publicly available from me in every aspect (and they will never be public). But it should be more fun than any previous one’s I’ve done in the past. I won’t limit it for now but when I’ve had enough people at some point I’ll stop it. On average I’ll go on with a person for about 15-20 min or so. It’s better if you comment and send a pm this way it’s better for me to keep track of number of people. But you can only send pm too that’s also fine. And feel free to leave feedback if you wish there will be extra loot by doing so later on. Also those who provided feedback in previous healing sessions which helped me witj information will have some bonus for them.

15 Likes

interested!

1 Like

Also forgot to mention I’ll be utilizing some of my personal servitors/energetic beings in the process (if you’re open to it ofc)

2 Likes

Interested

Also I suggest you guys stay focused on it during the period to observe the most of it as it will help you to understand what you’re receiving. Basically just like my previous one. like I mentioned send me message directly

1 Like

Interested!

Interested, I can go in about one hour if you’ll have me :D

Alright for all those messaged me and I’m working with right now I’ll end yours with energy expansion effect. Result is permanent expansion of the system and being able to process more energy aka using more fields. It will keep running until it arrives this effect as long as needed. From this the next folks will get something different

5 Likes

Interested

What I mean is it will be random and everyone will get something different

1 Like

Interested.

Follow the instructions guys. It’s not possible for me o keep track of eneveyone otherwise as I recive many messages while doing this. Also it may be delayed sometimes but I will definitely reply

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Alright the ending for the ones after previous one was emotional upliftment. The next ones will be different

1 Like

Interested

Equilibrium’s energies have helped me experience a lot of mental clarity so far. I was feeling heaviness in the stomach area/feeling space in the beginning, but that has gone away. So I can assume whatever emotions were being worked on is close to being resolved.

2 Likes

Interested. Sending you a PM per instructions.

Interested.

Interested (already sent a PM)

So I had just finished my work week and some shopping.
This was very much welcome :)
I can say that my I feel my cheeks and forehead kind of being lifted up in a natural now cheeky smile, and it’s been a while. Nothing fancy or extatic, just… natural, not sulking, like a natural state. Especially after a week.
Hmm I imagine I’d enjoy feeling like this pretty much all the time. @Equilibrium said it’s a bliss energy. This has to be perhaps the first time feeling it with energy work.
Other than that, a clearing, and I also felt some healing touching on most of my pain spots. As a matter of fact, @Equilibrium, I still feel it and it seems like something is still transforming in my body.
Thank you!

2 Likes