Entity/Deity Thread

@Maoshan_Wanderer

Well said bro. Explaination like this is needed because people in this ‘new age’ tend to confuse ‘maha mantras’ to just affirmations. These are powerful yet heavenly concentrations of ‘sound’ which manifest the diety/god or being.

2 Likes

May I ask if this is safe ( is it the correct pronunciation ), I think I already know but wanted to double check.

3 Likes

Yes! This is a very benevolent mantra. Invokes Krishna or Vishnu and is considered to be very good in aiding spiritual progress, meditation, etc.

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya - this is the Dvadashi (twelve-letter) mantra. The phrasing “he bhagavan” is not a mantra, it simply means “O Lord”.

She uses a lot of different verses and prayers - but I don’t see anything wrong in them. Pretty good. Also love her voice!

8 Likes

I mean her pronunciation, chanting the Mantras :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know :blush: exactly my first reaction :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Mantras and their relationship with deities:

8 Likes

arent Lithuanian and Polish the most similiar languages to Sanskrit tho?
I could give the countless examples:
Veda=Wiedza=Knowledge(Wisdom)
Agni(God of FIre)= Ogień= Fire
Śata=Sto=Hundred
Para Veda=Prawda=Truth
Nabhas=Niebo= The Heaven
and so and so on
Sorry for off topic but Im fascinated in this stuff thats the exact thing that got me into ‘‘rabbit hole’’
Could not keep my mouth shut :stuck_out_tongue:

sometimes I understand basic words without translation, if written in Latin Alphabet.

12 Likes

yeps

but i was just showing they are all rooted in a far bigger unity than the mental borders we create :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I was thinking that but couldn’t keep myself quiet, sorry Sensei :smiley:

7 Likes

it was an awesome bit of knowledge man.

12 Likes

In modern Lithuanian it would look like this:

Išmintis
ugnis
šimtas
tiesa
dangus

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Are You Lithuanian? I Was giving Polish examples.

4 Likes

WIjsheid en waarheid

Are one.

1 Like

These deities were once referred to as Eurasian - and there is a reason for that haha…

At some point, I got a message from Athena that some of the old world deities will return (sounds very Lovecraft lol) after the currently popular egregores fizzle out… Let us see how that goes haha…

23 Likes

Oooh and who might these be?

10 Likes

I would love to know when, not who :smiley:

7 Likes

I dont know if it belongs here but i have a strong connection with my spirit guide. Everytime i call her “angel” my whole body is showered with a warm flash of energy. It feels so beautiful. I want to to get to know her so has anyone expierence?

5 Likes

Okay everyone I have a question I could not answer myself because I cant find a way to confirm either possibility. So here it is:

In different cultures there are many gods/deities that are more or less similiar to eachother via their rulerships or attributes, lets say: Perun, Thor, Zeus, Jupiter, Indra etc. (I know I only named a few out of many Gods of Thunder, but just wanted to give an example) So the question is: Are they all the same being under different names? Or are they completely different and unrealted to eachother? OR There was one or few original ones and the rest are Egregores/Godforms that people created after interacting with an original? If thats the case, how do We determine sort of ‘‘manufactured being’’ (Egregore/Godform) from an actual, ‘‘original’’ one? or maybe majority of deities are just manufactured?(I honestly doubt all of them are) It appears to me that I have interacted with 3 Entities/Deities but I’m only 100% sure about 1, so thats definitely not enough experience to draw my own conclusions.
so what do You think?

9 Likes

i feel this comment as greek mythology is pretty popular in games, webtoons, books, and shows.

7 Likes

So which deities entities or angels have to do with time? I wanna use intercession for approaching the deities that have to do with it since I’ve been feeling like I’m “invited to” each time I say “time isn’t on my side now” or anything similar! I already know about one or two but I’d like to know about more of them if anyone around knows :)

8 Likes