Entity/Deity Thread

i definitely get the lesson, but i personally don’t believe it ages well to our modern society. i grew up in a religion that took this way too literally and seriously to the point that the followers sacrificed their own health, time, energy, and money to do anything for the religious leaders.

edit: the funny/sad thing is they never got their desires realized as they complained about their same problems year after year.

1 Like

i’m coming at it with the perspective that religion can be limiting to the individual. i know there are many other religions that promote goodwill.

and also specifically to the abraham and sacrifice story, just because it didn’t happen, it doesn’t necessarily erase the intent. he was literally ready to kill his son. that kind of conviction doesn’t really fly in modern times. are you ready enough to do what it takes to kill your own creation for some other goal?

3 Likes

Wow, thank you so much for your detailed response and the time taken to write it man!

The qualities that draw me to Hanuman are his physical strength but even more so and primarily, his humility and devotion to his friend (Lord Rama) and I have a deep adoration of him due to this quality.

What do you mean exactly by part Shiva and part Vishnu btw? Does that mean he is like their son or is he a clone of them? I’ve often heard that he is the incarnation of Lord Shiva but I’m not sure how to conceptualise this in a real world context.

Also, would I have to chant the entire Hanuman Chalisa as a way to invoke him or could I do it through lucid dreaming as @Samurai puts it?

Thank you so much for requesting him to reach out to me btw. Please tell him that I hugely respect and love him for who he is. I don’t think I’ll be able to do semen retention though as I currently live a very materialistic lifestyle.

Another question: Considering my circumstances, would the ancestral knowledge video on dream seeds channel help with contacting Hanuman? You see, using the Hindu Gotra system, I’m a descendant of the sage Bharadwaja. Now sage Bharadwaja and Kesari are supposed to brothers (sons of the sage Brhaspati). Kesari of course is Hanuman’s biological father (with his celestial father being the wind god, Vayu). I know this sounds crazy and extremely far fetched but I’m wondering what your thoughts on this are.

4 Likes

Yo yo yo, I’m back again. Had a 22 hour restriction before I could write any posts, messages or even replies so my replies from now on will be long and measured because God knows how many replies will get me restricted again (on my second day).

Anyway, the reason I’m even thinking about contacting deities/entities is because I’m still not fully convinced of all this stuff (sapien med audios, morphic fields etc) so I need something that I can personally experience rather than going off of others’ testimonies.

So yeah any advice on how to get a quick experience of the otherworld/astral realm so to speak?

As of now, I’m focussing on learning to lucid dream. Tried that last night with the lucid dream audio but was only able to get a vivid dream about two guys boxing and me being in the boxing ring. As soon as I’m able to lucid dream, I’ll have to learn how to contact my higher self (and actually know if I’m contacting the legit higher self or an impostor) before I contact Gods and Aliens. Any advice from anyone is appreciated.

2 Likes

Some of these aspects are not really “real world” so to speak. We generalize Shiva to represent the destruction/re-cycling of the universal cycles while Vishnu is visualized as the sustainer of the current cycle of cosmos - but these are limited definitions. The Veda says - “ekam sat vipra bahudha vadanti” - the same Truth is seen and explained differently by different wise men. So, there is one Universal Consciousness which expresses itself in different ways to different folks based on their perception. This is not to be confused with Monotheism, so it may appear such, but this is not similar to a personalized God of Monotheistic religions that has commandments, and rules and so on and controls things.

One can approach deities in different ways - but to form a personal relationship with these enlightened archetypes is a good way to go about it. A purely indifferent way of the western sorcerer may or may not work and in my experience, is not always the best way to work with some of these deities. A lot of such deities may be indifferent if you try to rudely approach them through lucid dreaming etc., unless one knows and understands what they are doing.

You can listen to Hanuman Chalisa if you find reciting difficult. Or you can recite his mantra - Om hum hanumate namaha. Semen retention is probably necessary if you need to seriously approach him though as that builds up Ojas needed to light up the energies of the mantra. A mantra is a seed, practice makes it grow and produce fruits - and ojas or purified prana is what makes this seed and ground fertile, especially so for Hanuman.

Ancestral Knowledge will certainly help Bharadvaja was also a seer of some mantras of Hanuman and drawing on his intercession through your lineage of ancestors is very efficient. In fact, that is why “lineage” is so important in Tantra work as 10% is self effort while 90% is drawing on the collective power of the lineage masters.

Also do note that there are different levels to being able to reach them. Through mantras, prayers, intention, you can form a connection, and seek help/intercession - but you may not see them physically etc. But by serious practices such as mantra siddhi, semen retention (or sublimation as I like to say) - you raise your vibration to the intended frequency of the mantra - which is nothing but the sonic form of the deity. Only when you are at that vibration, can you see the deity manifested. While that is a great stage to aspire to, that is not always necessary for all, if all you need is some help with a life situation. I also suggest playing Devic Intercession and then pray or listen to Chalisa along with.

Deity Yoga is not a beginner’s practice or for mere curiosity in Hindu/Buddhist/Daoist systems and requires solid groundwork.

15 Likes

What deities are you working with that are so sensitive?

Higher beings will ALWAYS be very glad to be of help, even if its a stupid thing like “help me with this math problem for school”.

If a being starts to act like it is something special and should be absolutely respected, you’re dealing with a low ranking one, many of such entities in the astral and other realms, had a great time killing them there aswell.

Respect and high-ranking titles are human concepts, higher beings do not subscribe to it, you can joke with an archangel and be demanding, and they will still help.

5 Likes

Haha. I think I’ll use the lucid dream method for other deities but I definitely do not want to take the chance and potentially piss off Hanuman. Not that I’m afraid he’ll kill me for it but I suppose it’s like not wanting to annoy a long lost father that you’ve never met.

I don’t think Deities, who represent higher consciousness show emotions - it is just that every approach has a certain way in which your energy system reacts to the Deity’s. The way your system reacts when you approach the deity’s space vs deity approaching you in response to your call for help - totally different things. Remember, it is all energy at that level. You just need to be sure and clearly know what you are doing, and you are good!

Also realize that the deities are not bound by any law to “help” you, whatever you think is helping you because “we need to help such as such” is a thing of morality, that while we humans like to believe as it makes us hopeful, is not always true. “Good” and “bad” end in our plane of existence, at least the way we see it.

7 Likes

Many thanks again for your detailed response! Are you of Indian origin? If not, your knowledge of Hinduism is astonishing!

What you said about the ancestral knowledge is very fascinating indeed! My lineage through Bharadvaja is through my mother’s father. Through my father, I am related to the sages Moudgalya, Pingala, Srivatsa and Kutsa. Is there anything significant about these sages that you know that could perhaps give me an advantage when it comes to any deities?

1 Like

Mudgala (Moudgalya) was married to Nalayani, features in the Ramayana! Again related to Hanuman! Interestingly, Mudgala is also a deity in Sumerian systems and several incantations related to him are popular in surviving bits of Sumerian system. Interesting appearances of some of these teachers across cultures - like Thoth who appears as Shuka in Hindu mythology.

Sage Pingala was a famed grammarian and mathematician, I have not come across any mantra/deity related ascriptions to him (of course, I know only little of the vast amount of things out there).

Kutsa is attributed to a variation of Gayatri mantra, which he popularized in energizing/purifying food before eating with solar energies.

Seers generally are categorized as Bhagavatas (Vishnu related practices) and Pashupatas (Shiva related) - Bharadvaja is the latter - so his lineage is mostly associated with mantras of Shiva. None of this is contradictory. Which deity you pick depends on who you feel affinity towards, sometimes astrological calculations, and most often, what do you seek out of your interaction with the deity… There is a reason Lakshmi is the most popular Hindu deity haha!

2 Likes

Wow that information about Bharadvaja being a Pashupata just made me realise something. You see my parents come from South India but there’s family lore that my mother’s side of the family originally came from Kashmir. Seeing as Shaivism was very popular in Kashmir, that makes a lot of sense that their gotra was the Bharadvaja gotra.

1 Like

Strangely enough, despite having a Shaivaite family background, I’ve always found myself more drawn to Vishnu and his avatars. Although Hanuman is an exception since he is Shiva incarnate.

I’m a dude born and brought up in England, just fyi haha

1 Like

These deities have had human, alien and many more incarnations. They know exactly what we’re going trough.

Many of them get used to apes worshipping them, and have a habit of pretending to be the shit.

I’ve encountered many of them, its just an act, tell em to drop it.

Opposite. There is a law that prevents them from helping. There are literally billions of beings who desperately want to help us, not just for us, but for their own evolution aswell.

This whole
“deities are super high badass pure consciousness” thing is a lie.

There are beings like that tho, the primordials, they dont exist in the universes, more like void-beings.

I only know one that causes heavy rain everytime I call it , and is very difficult to “talk” to. Also scary as fk.

Absolutely! The greatest Tantric expert - Abhinavagupta, was from Kashmir and most Kashmiri Pandit friends I know belong to either Atri or Bharadvaja Gotra. A dear friend and an expert of Kashmiri Shaivism, Dr. Mark Dyczkowski interestingly made this point during a conversation.

As Kashmir was the point of entry for most Islamic Invaders, Hindu families migrated from Kashmir to down south at many periods across the centuries. Especially since the 18th century, temples were destroyed, people had to flee or convert, so most fled Kashmir (till 1990 when everyone left Kashmir valley). It is highly possible that your lineage is associated with one such group of migrants. As my primary interest is Kashmir Shaivism/rDzogchen, I have researched associated sociological factors to an extent.

Also, while Kashmir Shaivism was very popular in Kashmir, do note that Kashmir was also the place where Pancharatra Vaishnavism started. Also, there is a work called Bharadvaja Samhita, a total Vaishnava Tantric manual, which is written by Bharadvaja, so there’s that too!

Only way to trace one’s true origins seems to be through ancestral energies and Sapien’s audio can be invaluable there!

5 Likes

That’s very interesting, that you happen to know so much about the history of Hinduism in Kashmir! But yeah, both my parents are from Andhra Pradesh and are Telugu speakers. On my mother’s side, we’re called Dravida Brahmins and they claim to have most recently come from Tamil Nadu, although the origin point was Kashmir and then Sindh. So Kashmir --> Sindh --> Tamil Nadu --> Andhra Pradesh.

Mudgala is the sage I’m related to through my dad and his dad and so on. Interesting what you said about him being mentioned in the Sumerian system. I just googled him and apparently Lord Mudgal was the son of a guy named Uruas the Khad who was a Mesopotamian indicating that I have Mesopotamian ancestry!

What I find surprising about this is the fact, that traditionally speaking, marrying foreigners (mlecchas) or even so much as visiting foreign lands was shunned especially among high caste Vedic people. So I wonder how this came out to be!

4 Likes

Haha, any chance that being is Hadad, the Canaanite god of rain and thunderstorms?

Btw how is your lucid dream practice going? I’m assuming that it’s a step by step process of first becoming aware of your dreams and then learning to stabilise the dream environment and then proceed to call upon aliens or any other deities.

Its a primordial. It would devour 1000 hadads and any other “god” in a minute.

My higher self actually forbids me on calling that primordial cuz theyre not supposed to be here lol.

Its going…lol. I’ll get there, no worries

I think this notion started after the invasions, where people got more protective about guarding their culture. Remember, around 40% of Indian temples were destroyed by Islamic invaders, so the attitude probably got very defensive. Mahabharata, a pretty ancient work, talks of Gandhara, where people freely traveled, traded and married, which is today’s Afghanistan. So, till some point, the Eurasia was very open in terms of communication. The Iranian Solar religions were very very similar to the Rigveda hymns.

1 Like

The thought of encountering a primordial sends shivers down my spine. Is it kinda like Dormammu from Dr Strange…lol?

Huh. Would you say that the modern day Pashtuns who live in western Pakistan and Afghanistan are the modern day people of Gandhara. And that Gandhari (wife of Dritharashtra) was actually a Pashtun herself?

I’m guessing the Iranian Solar religions were the precursors to Zarathushtra (Zoroaster).