"Es Vedrà" by Energetic Alchemy

New one from Energetic alchemy.

8 Likes

How’s it feel? I haven’t tried it.

You just stole the EXACT words from my mouth. I was listening to it and for a min felt it was Ocean Energy!

2 Likes

I generally follow Ocean Energy after Divine Tool’s Aura Cleaning, which is kinda on the harsher side, so this almost feels soothing in comparison!

I am really looking forward to try San Pedro this weekend!

3 Likes

Will do!!! I keep forgetting about the setting intention part even for other DT audios. For Aura cleaning, what could be one’s intention really? “Clean the Aura”? haha

2 Likes

LOL…That part had me laughing… :yum: Tbh, I don’t know why, but it reminds somehow me of my most favorite cartoon in the world…“Beavis and Butt-head”…though they wouldn’t be smart enough to make a comment like that but…shrugs

1 Like

It doesn’t make you hallucinate does it? I had listened to it for like 20 or something minutes, and I had felt more aware…Like my intuition is already super sharp from meditation, but my awareness was slightly more acute. That was only 20 minutes though…I know it’s different for everyone, but how long does it take for you to peak?

2 Likes

2 days ago, I’ve started a marathon for myself, which I can schematically summarize as:

Analyzing the Galactic Meditations through their terrestrial counterparts in the Sacred Places albums.

Started by looping The Great Pyramid of Giza the other night, regarding the whole set of enigmas about Orion/Sirius/Pleiades/Enoch, etc. Quite heavy experience: feeling very cold (except at hands), big headache, throat chakra squeezed like a lemon, etc. (mentioned these in the Arcturian thread already).

Yesterday night, I switched to Es Vedrà and looped it. Atlantis and friends, you know… It was smoother than Giza, more welcoming, like “have a seat on our boat and let’s navigate while drinking some maté and singing pirate songs”.

Why did I start this marathon? During some loops with Alien Intercession and Sirius a few weeks ago, I have had some auditive hallucinations/or not-so-hallucinations. Who knows… Things that I can’t rationalize by simply saying “it was just hypno-phenomena”. Because the material that was “shouted” to me had always some kind of connection with planets, stars, portals, mythological stuff… Not always directly but indirectly too (I had to spend some time to find synonyms, etc. if you see what I mean).

Anyway. I don’t believe that I was “chosen” (big lol) to solve a message or find a treasure map but still, I’ve decided to go in this direction, because “something” is poking me to do so. Something more than a simple “hmmm… what absurdity can I find today to spice up my day” lol.

4 Likes

It’s gone… Why is it gone?

1 Like

@SovereignSubliminals it was reuploaded some time after This Boy Here’s original post.

Also available on Apple Music, etc.

And another link by Uial:

Sacred Places

And (I’m in a Uial mood today) a feedback from ConkerRyan:

5 Likes

Did that thought ever change?