Es Vedra NFT: Testimonials

Es Vedra NFT

It is said that this monolithic limestone rock formation known as Es Vedra,
located off Cala D’hort on the south coast of Ibiza, is the third most magnetic point in the world.
Known for ufo sightings, associations with atlantis, a place of legend and power.
Enjoy this painting portal into worlds of wonder.

13 Likes

Oh my gosh
This is so beautiful :blue_heart:
If anyone is selling this please lmk!

5 Likes

I think you can still try :) Although I’m not 100% sure of course. But I think you can try placing an offer or just visit and see if you’re lucky / if your higher self wants you to have it / if the portal wants to be yours as it’s being opened up for ‘buying’ at that moment. Totally happens :)

1 Like

Oh thank you Kay! I did actually. But I wasn’t too sure - Kim Pissible might be able to save the world, but she’s sure as heck not tech savvy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Literally my new romance novel is set here. I’m so extra lol
And this reminds me of when I used to live in Miami - i used to have a view similar to this and I’m so reminiscent 🥲

2 Likes

Lol, nice :) It takes some time to get to know this platform :sweat_smile: I know myself… and aww… that sounds so nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you’ll get it!! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

!!! @Kay

Ok also does anyone know what happens if you make three offers? I made three offers on three diff ones just so more would know I was interested
Except, there’s only one of me…meaning I was only seekimg one : Not all three :sweat_smile::upside_down_face:

Will the system make me get all three if all three owners accept
Or no the system knows I’m just looking for one and just wanted my bid known to more ppl

2 Likes

Once you make the offer, the owner has to accept the offer. Only then you are able to pay for it, within 48 hours.
So if mutiple offers of yours were accepted, just pay for the cheapest one and leave the rest :joy:

4 Likes

And I made a lot of offers, especially for the Elysian Field but none has been accepted so far =))

3 Likes

Ahh so that’s how this works.
Wow so this really is like one of those fancy bidding auction gala thingies. image

Anyways:
#1 #2 and #7 CONSIDER ME PLEASE :blue_heart: I’d do your laundry but most likely not possible considering we’re all anonymous
So maybe we can just negotiate a better proposition instead :tophat::womans_hat:

O & The Office - Bidding Blunder (Episode Highlight) - YouTube

4 Likes

Yeah, but it’s a little different. Let’s say the owner can choose to accept any offer he wants even though it’s not the highest, he can choose the lowest even
=)) But I doubt that :joy:

2 Likes

@anon85988958 @Danny_Ho
Yes, you can do that, but remember: you get blocked from making offers for 7 days for every 5 offers you let expire (meaning offers that were accepted, but you didn’t follow through). You can also cancel offers you made before they are accepted. And the maximum number of offers per day is 10. Check out this link for more information.

9 Likes

Great! Thanks for this information! Really helpful :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Want to be more magnetic? Es Vedrà is the :key:

Sort of makes sense with it being one of the most magnetic spots in the :earth_americas:

I’ve always been drawn to this one.

It was also my favorite track on Sacred Places.

Anyways, I felt very “charged” :magnet: around this portals energy.

I noticed people seemed very drawn towards me. Lots of smiles and friendly interactions after being around the print for some time.

10 Likes