Essence of Beauty!

Hello everyone!!!

I hope you’re all well and healthy!!!

Basically, I just wanted to ask you if anyone could share his experience with this item.

What effect are / did you experience?

How long did it take?

Are there any recommendations to make it work better?

Share it with us, it would be very helpful for everyone who’s interested in that item!!!

14 Likes

Mine is coming in tommorow on Monday!(=

6 Likes

Congrats! Tell us about your experience with the tag after you use it for a while!

5 Likes

i’d love to read if anyone has updates!

2 Likes

one of my coworkers has been gradually friendlier with me.

he’s been physically flirting with me more often. i also feel comfortable getting close to him and poking him or taking something he’s holding.

i feel like i’m in high school, but now i’m one of the ‘popular girls’ instead of the socially awkward loner that roams around trying not to be seen, yet silently wishing a cute guy did see me.

i’m starting to believe kindness is sexy. even if a guy is visually appealing, their arrogance turns me right off when i used to give them a pass.

this also helps me with detachment in general. i now recognize and honour my feelings and recognize when what i feel is lust or love.

everyone that knows me always has positive things to say about my hair and clothing.

i am more open to seeing the beauty in any soul regardless of gender, race, age, body type, etc. i still have my preferences, but i’m more open to socializing with anyone and everyone.

this helps me when i actively affirm myself through ‘mirror work’. i feel like it’s great that this isn’t a magic pill that suddenly turns you “beautiful”. for me, it’s a constant learning experience which i am gradually more and more grateful for.

i tried to take it off of my necklace that my fae houses and i was having issues so i asked my fae to help me take it off. i heard her saying to keep it on and i told her i’m scared it may break when i’m at work because i play sports with teens. she told me she’d protect it so i felt more at ease to keep it on.

you know how restroom lighting can be unflattering? i noticed my forehead had no more oily sheen. i also noticed the bridge of my nose looks slimmer with the lighting.

i don’t use makeup and only wash my face with water.

27 Likes

Yes, I agree with you wholeheartedly.
Kindness really unlocks the heart. To a genuinely kind person one can end up, wanna give everything. Arrogance is really off putting regardless physical or other traits.

19 Likes

yes! it was a bit hard at first for me to accept that my heart was tightening when i wanted it to open more with someone i’m interested in. they made comments on how they’ve treated others in the past. i can’t let those comments slide anymore as they said it with pride.

leaving the situation made me feel better like i don’t have to impress them or get their validation.

13 Likes

You gave yourself an excellent insight!

Yes, there are plenty of other people with empathy, respect and love. Able to see YOU, who want to give YOU what you want to give them.

16 Likes

thanks friend! (may i call you my sister?) i definitely needed to hear this re-stated.

:partying_face: :gift_heart:

9 Likes

Of course we are sisters, honey!:kissing_heart::heart:

12 Likes

Uh yeah relatable, regardless of gender and even romantic interest.
I’ve distanced myself from people because of remarks they made about others many times, not one regret.

11 Likes

Ima need to follow you ladies more :smiley:.

8 Likes

Its refreshing that very smart and intelligent women here are dispelling the notion that women are all about “bad boys” (whatever that means lol), “Alpha Males” (again, whatever that means these days) that a lot of young folks these days chasing after ridiculous goals, bloated fake aggression, and completely ignore basic tenets of decency and humanity such as kindness, courtesy, respect for women to not treat them as objects with no free will or individuality, that need to be seduced/controlled, etc. :pray: :pray:

28 Likes

:kissing_heart: :ok_hand: :heart:

7 Likes

i’m viewing a playback of my stream and realized how much i love my voice!!

wow. i used to cringe when i heard a recording of my voice.

a good mic with a nice echo also helps.

:smile:

edit:

i just realized my essence of beauty sits right on top of my throat chakra due to the length of my necklace!

8 Likes

Lol I definitely feel that. It’s so hard to get used to ur voice. It sounds so different when recorded. I’m happy you like itt. You think it helped with your voice too a bit? I’ve been eyeing this one for a while. Whenever it’s back in stock I’m buying it.

1 Like

for me, it’s all about perception. my voice sounded the same. i just have a new way of appreciating it.

it’s also how i say things now and the words i choose. i always work towards finding more meaningful and more positive words to replace my current vocabulary.

instead of saying ‘this sucks’, i say ‘i prefer something else’.

16 Likes

quick update!

my face looks and feels younger. my face’s skin tone is more even.

getting into the shower my hair already felt so silky and smooth and i only use water to clean it.

it helps me find the time for grooming and hygiene. even if i’m tired and just want to go to bed i won’t relax until i get back up and brush my teeth.

this works through webcam as my friends would comment positively on how i look. ring lighting also helps.

my age is always in question as many can’t tell if i’m a teen. even the teens i work with always forget i’m not their age.

at this point i may have to get a new identity after i reach 70. haha jokes…jokes…

:shushing_face:

23 Likes

They’re working online because they hear your voice. As voice itself infused with unconditional love. That’s why your friends feel warm and comfortable when seeing you. That’s magic :wink:

5 Likes

oh interesting perspective!!

thank you friend!

:heart:

7 Likes