Estrogen dominance is ruining my life

Hey guys so as the title says I suffer from estrogen dominance for the last years with serious multiple consequences in my overall health mind and body. Im going back and forth on some fields but I don’t know if I’m doing anything correctly to be honest.

Right now my list consists of
Endocrine rejuvenation
Advanced detox liver etc.
Meno unpause
Reduce estrogen
Boost progesterone
Kidney and adrenal healing

Do you think it’s too much?

3 Likes

Not to worry! The forum’s got you.

You might want to check out:

The only way to know the answer to that is to try it and see what you experience, particularly in relation to your own physical and energetic bodies.

The good news is that your list is relatively small and many of your fields aren’t for “permanent physical changes,” the changes that subject to the 4-field-max guideline. So, give it a whirl.

A different suggestion: make sure you’re getting some sort of physical exercise for at least a 1/2-hour, at least 3 times/week. Barring any underlying conditions, that exercise will help with your condition.

4 Likes

This is such a huge help thank you so much! I will try these and let’s hope for the best :v:

P. S I just created 2 workout lists after you suggested it one for the upper body and one for the lower body. Im thinking of taking it easy and listening to these while brisk walking.

2 Likes

Hi!

I think your stack is good and well targeted. But to help you even further I advise you to supplement with zinc and also to add the diabetes treatment audio. Many times hormonal imbalances are due to an underlying insulin resistance.

Also check out this naturopathic doctors Instagram “lara briden” she is the absolute best imo In woman’s menstrual health.

4 Likes

Good idea, I will add diabetes too. I started taking zinc supplements today and I will have a look at Lara too!
Thanx!

2 Likes