Excalibur: New Release

Def related to bestowing powers. King Arthur as an archetype symbolizes the Higher Self/Spirit. The second triangle on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life which represents the Holy Trinity Within can be symbolized by King Arthur (Spirit), Guinevere (Spiritual Soul), and Lancelot (Human Soul). Of course other mythologies and religions have their archetypes that also represent this triangle. So I’d imagine this would be some kind of assistance from the higher aspects of our Self. Just my understanding though. We will see what Captain says.

31 Likes

So it’s something similar to what quadible integrity just released, but of course, a Sapien medicine version! That would be awesome

1 Like

I didn’t see what she released. Not a big fan honestly.

2 Likes

Lovely! thanks for that Gnosticmedic27

1 Like

You’re welcome. About to use after Blood Purifier. Covid symptoms came back yesterday. Ugh this virus is persistent.

5 Likes

you remember who was just up to Excalibur? :wink:

Not at all please :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Right? Looks like it’s an eventual iTunes, Amazon, etc. release.

3 Likes

ooooo, exciting! :grin:

What is this for?

1 Like

uh, awesome bathing in the wonder of it?

1 Like

I wonder if it’s like armor of light and glory, but for a sword! I actually think I suggested to cap a while ago about audios based on legendary weapons, and excalibur was one of them! Thanks

7 Likes

Excalibur is the legendary sword believed to hold ultimate power, which can only be wielded fully by its true master. Whomever wields this sword will becomes near invincible.

Powers and Abilities

Calling:
The ability to call an object into your hands. This ability is seen in beings who have a connection with their magical weapon they use.

Calling, is the ability to summon an object to one’s hand through willpower or a hand gesture. When called for, the object in question will move to the user as if drawn by Telekinesis; Users of this power may generally only call for an objects that is their possession or that they share a connection with.

Invincibility:
The ability to be able to withstand any amount of physical or magical harm.

Immunity:
The ability to be completely immune to the powers or magic of other beings. The sword is immune to potions and is able to destroy even the highest level of demons.
is the ability that grants the possessor immunity to certain powers (including their own), spells, and potions. The being with immunity will absolutely not be affected by the spells, potions and powers they are immune to.
(from the-power-of-four.fandom.com)

Disclaimer:

Just something about Excalibur not to say its what the field actually brings, im sure some description will follow from Captain.

Tho i can hear him saying “nothing too fancy just you know a bit of Excalibur’s energy…” lol

Always so humble

46 Likes

Excited…

Another Knight related release!

Thank you Dreamweaver and team

21 Likes

:joy::100:

8 Likes

Wyatt Halliwell - I love it! :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, that took me a moment or two to digest that.

1 Like

Us looking at this field in awe/wonder
giphy

This should go great with my armor tag :flushed:

15 Likes

21 Likes

@Captain_Nemo define mal’ bitte dieses field

1 Like