Excalibur: New Release

download

8 Likes

Might be a good pair with grace of saints and angels, spear of destiny and knight

5 Likes

“teamed up to create” this is amazing stuff

In an effort to create legends, Creator Dr Virtual has themed and teamed up to create a legendary tribute to the legendary itself. Be sure to look for his further release with a fitting chapter to add to the legend. @DrVirtual7 Empower Dynamics https://www.youtube.com/user/drvirtual7 Be inspired, be in awe, join the cause, the sword is held high. These are some of the direct effects via this archetype. A rallying call or a blessing to the worthy. Enjoy the drive and power of the legendary sword. A worthy addition to your treasury as well. Original and copyrighted track from sapien medicine.

33 Likes

Wow was not expecting this Collab! I subscribed and turned on notifications to Dr virtuals channel to be let known of the next chapter!

18 Likes

LOL

6 Likes

9 Likes

I had a powerful experience of the sword and the lady in the lake channeled through in medicine. One aspect of this is certainly the heart of the King. Your kingship over your own heart, your own kingdom

Love this music. Wow!!

12 Likes

Another banger!

4 Likes

Feel awesome after using this. Just makes me feel grounded. Thank you guys!

11 Likes

Powerful! :open_mouth:
Power, confidence and worthiness.

Pretty epic, thanks Cap :pray:

11 Likes

I have a feeling few more tracks will be released on the subject of medieval items/weapons, so that is why this is an album release.
I dont think this one can be casually looped, based on how energy heavy it is, best to actively meditate to it. Time will show,but I am certain 2 weeks from now many will grasp that this isnt just casual archetype audio, as Captain states humbly.

I rly felt effects that are described in description of the audio, but one more which I didnt ever feel before (not to this extent).

This audio purges all weakness and doubts in agressive manner,or maybe supresses them not sure, the tears felt like I am releasing all the baggage in order to become like this audio…
EPIC
Used this before doing chores and heading to library to study, will report if I notice changes.

PS:Is it just me or music truly feels like u are being initiated for the greatest battle of ur life👌

43 Likes

Wow… another treasure! Unbelievable… we are so blessed :sparkles: :revolving_hearts:
This time I couldn’t help but listen in once although I wasn’t supposed to (currently on the energy course) :sweat_smile:

I definitely second these:

Can’t wait to listen to this more soon! Thank you Captain!! :pray:

9 Likes

OMG, I’m lost for words to describe the things I feel from this field.
First and the most dominant physical effect, when listening to the feel, the blood veins in my neck getting really big and tight and the blood is pumping in there crazily like I can feel them about to explode. The overall experience is like a trance, I closed my eyes and mediated to the music, and the energy kept coming like powerful waves that washed over my body and that made my eyes blink insanely with a vibrated angry facial expression :joy:
10 minutes after, I still feel the big vein in my neck :joy:
Feel like Unstoppable Will + The Knight Mindset + Extremely Self Confidence but way way stronger.

34 Likes

Truly the power of a legendary sword :grin:

13 Likes

its himmmmmm Haha the lol included :)

3 Likes

This was my previous mood , literally waking up seeing at the void through my shoe .

The face that carrys THE WILL. :angry: :heartbeat: :muscle:

After the field , With some power i cannot understand, but its my duty …

The vocals :relieved: :boom: :heartbeat:

26 Likes

hahaha lovee the eyes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Updated the description and links. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I am addicted to looping this

Powerful feeling

9 Likes

Dr Virtual getting the recognition he deserves, bravo, and amazing collab!

7 Likes