Excessive Fire Element

It has only occurred to me recently that I seem to have excessive fire element.
I’ve always been told that my temperature is hotter/warmer when someone touches my hand/body.
I’ve always needed to turn on the air conditioner when I go to sleep regardless of the weather.
Yesterday, my roommate and I were talking to each other in the living room, he told me that lately, the weather is so cold he’s even catching a cold, I said what are you talking about I even had the fan turned on and I still feel it’s not cool enough.
And it clicked for me, I probably have excessive fire element, it can cause sleepless nights, hair fall, etc.

Besides 5 elements balanced and Elemental Alchemical Abilities, what fields do you guys think can help balance the 5 elements, especially dealing with excessive fire element? I think I need more water element :rofl:
Any practice that can help balance the 5 elements?
I’m thinking about grabbing the Hydrogen Accumulation + Fission but not sure yet.
Thanks everybody in advance for the suggestions! :pray:

2 Likes

elemental servitor + devic intercession
i’m sure many nft’s can help you with that

cold water treatment?
or just take a cold shower
hakuins healing egg should also help

2 Likes

Thank you! I was thinking about this too. When you said Elemental I thought you meant Environmental but then I remembered the series that came out lately.

T take cold shower everyday, well it’s not really that cold cuz it’s always on the warm side around the year where I live. I’ll consider these

Are you guys talking about the Sacred 12? I started working again with this one recently - She’s always been so stunning! It got me thinking a Kitsune Bones would be very interesting ;D

and the other three

2 Likes

Ohhh! very magickal! lol

Yes a correspondent element would be great, I’d even think the fire one would bring the perfect balance to any excess.

maybe your system tries to adapt to new energies
give a try with nervous system fields and energy expansion card

I have lived here for nearly 10 years now. I think it’s my unbalanced inner system :joy:

1 Like

I recommend this DS playlist, pick one that is water. Super effective i feel…

3 Likes

yea i mean the inner energies

hakuins healing egg would be the best for that

3 Likes

I’ve never thought about this. Thank you so much! I’ll give it a try!

1 Like

If we talk about star signs then itd be better Earth Signs. Water does not stop all the fires but earth does and air actually allows fire to expand even more. (But honestly i dunno why they were suggested haha i dont see the relation but *shrugs… i guess you never know) or maybe i dont know

drinking water helps unless there is an underlying issue you need to address.

its important for you to check this: (specially if you have used the 5 elements and still feel the same), higher internal temperature could be related to:

An overactive Thyroid
Diabetes
Stress/anxiety
Excess of Caffeine and or Spicey Food
issues sweating

5 Likes

pH ácido

2 Likes

@Danny_Ho there is a field called five elements balanced, sounds like it is the right one to help balance the 5 elements :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It’s a great one too, I have some testimonials there

3 Likes

Consume foods considered “cold” in TCM they will clear heat

Two off the top of my head: limes and cranberries

(The juices would work fine)

2 Likes

Seems like it hasnt worked for him

1 Like

Actually it worked, I was just aking for more solutions. I’m using the 5 elements balanced daily these day, my body is actually cooler :joy:

3 Likes

Ahhhh you could have said that haha thats why i was worried because those 2 are great!!

I used to have that problem (i do eat a lot of spicy and had a period of high stress)

And they helped me

1 Like

I still use the Elemental Alchemy daily even if i can just activate it by thinking of it. Its too good :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, thank you for this. I’ve always been a spicy food eater for several years, I could eat a handful of fresh chilies during a meal. Since yesterday I try to leave out chilies completely, I think it helps :grin:

2 Likes