⚜ Exclusive Luxury Wellness (Elite Resort private project)

:clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

I’m looking at the 2 pics - that’s cool.
But I can’t imagine reading books in the bath, especially in a milk bath with roses and cocktail lol

It’s very relaxing and decreases the concentration needed to understand the information

although maybe - that book in the photo is a heartbreaking love story :laughing:

8 Likes

Haha, my God, it’s so suitable for the feeling of spring :bathtub::milk_glass::rose::open_book::strawberry:

6 Likes

I have been using this one passively and I felt deep relaxation (like a pleasant numbness in my ankles and shins). It was close to Astral Projection even! Next thing I know…I’m awaking with my pillow in my face :joy: It has been the best way to get to sleep & calm the mind and body.

Next, I will focus on a particular resort and one of it’s programs. I want to see the next layer of it’s potential! You can definitely feel your mind’s blueprint being upgraded as though you are looking from the vantage point of a wealthy individual (in terms of normalizing such resorts as a common part of a schedule; as if it’s simply expected). We may all benefit from such a mental upgrade, with continuous use. Something tells me the spiritual aspects will unfold soon enough (and in multiple layers).

11 Likes

i wanted to go full 360 this week( beauty wellness fitness only) and this resort.
but only yesterday i got some kind of infection and swelling in my mouth and it hurt a lot. so, only healing audios and spa(!),.
today i have an appointment at the dentist to fix some little things and he must take a look at it and when he probably can help with the swelling and it’s nothing serious, then i will visit the luxury resort and i am looking soooo much for it (there is also a dental treatment , will see if i can focus…)
but still, the feeling of a bubble kept the whole week. (seems like everybody gets so needy and tries to catch attention or not want to move one cm out of their common life to help).
in this bubble i am still not getting emotionally confused. not getting angry and disappointed :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

This NFT is best considered as a vast array of different luxurious services for harmony, balance, restoration and renewal of body and soul.

When serious problems arise - as in your case, an infection in the mouth, it is ideal to emphasize specialized NFTs (you have the Shark Clinic) + use standard self-help remedies ( chlorhexedine, furacilin) and a consultation with a doctor (which is what you have planned) :grin:

Refrain from serious physical activity during the treatment of the infection :joy:

that was one of the serious goals of the project.
Thank you for emphasizing that.

and active recovery processes take place in this bubble

9 Likes

yes, for some like brian95… this is to reach higher above, for me it’s one more layer to make a solid ground :relaxed:

6 Likes

I used it 3 times last night. When I woke up this morning, I felt a heavy detoxification feeling, back pain

I thought someone punched me in my sleep😂

7 Likes

LOL. That’s awesome! It’s also confirmation of why my shoulders felt heavily worked over and sore to the touch. It felt as though someone had performed an elbow massage. The neat thing Is, you can tell the difference from a pulled or sprained muscle and soreness from therapy. Even the skin was sensitive to the touch. It’s only showing that it knows precisely what we need; even if we don’t ask for it! This is a next-level project!

9 Likes

truly! Even though I’m not connected to nft now, the detox feeling is still going on 🫣🤧

7 Likes

I have to say the healing on this one I feel quite strong as well as the negentropic spice :))

8 Likes

restoration of inner balance and harmony is the basis of healing :heavy_check_mark: :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

The testimonials are interesting :blush:.

does this nft energy reproduce the same effects as a real massage session in a center?

I’m trying to figure out how it works.

I would like to spend one or two weeks in a thermal center to get a massage, enjoy spring water with bubbles, do good to my body :relieved::heartbeat:

3 Likes

A while ago, I didn’t have a good rest because of my busy work. I also thought I was infected with covid yesterday, but it didn’t feel like it.

I think it was this nft that made me completely collapsed and relaxed, the whole body was detoxified, and I lay down for a day :joy:

3 Likes

i remember i did this at my first time listening to it. to give me a foot massage, like an old friend gave me long ago and witch was amazing.
and i guess i felt it, the whole legs were more than relaxed and so nice feelings…!

5 Likes

If this nft is able to really reproduce all the beneficial effects on health compared to a real session in a wellness center, it’s incredible!!

You answered that question yourself. :grin:

The question is how the physical body perceives the energy impact that is modeled by this project.
because it does not mean that when you turn on the audio the massager materializes and starts to give a physical massage :)

it’s a stimulus for the muscles and the system to get into the mode that occurs after the massage. As I remember from feedback from people who have had NFT SPA that’s exactly how they felt after the “sessions” (exactly like after physical action)

that’s what we’re doing on this forum - trying to understand and figure out how it works and what effects it reproduces and what results we get. This applies to any project. :grin:

your psychic skills are increasing, which is exactly what we recently talked about with one forum member :laughing:

8 Likes

thank you brother for answering :blush:!

I understand better. It reminds me of the field “the microcurent facial simulant”, there is a stimulation of the muscles.

:grin::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Lol did you go to work man? I thought it was vacation time last week back home.

3 Likes

Taiwan’s service industry is not on holiday :sweat_smile::upside_down_face:
@Moonhaw

3 Likes

Ok I understand, hope they will give you some days off and you can enjoy your own resort :smiley:

2 Likes