Experiences listening/meditating with the Constellations?

Lets share experiences so far if anything with the new Constellations audios!!

With all the others i have felt relaxed and calm but nothing else.

I am still listening to the Pegasus one right meow and WOW! :

Immediately after i started i felt joy, stomach butterflies, energy moving in my solar plexus, then like electricity kind all along my body and now my whole body feels super warm like super super warm inside and like energy in the form of dust moving around like if i had the whole universe dancing inside of me. So effing cool!!!

I guess this one is mine to keep listening, i will meditate with it later and see what happens :blush::muscle:

When it comes to magical world… Pegasus was always my dream pet :laughing:

11 Likes

Andromeda

blue woman with blonde hair

Orion

Draconis, or the Dragon Warriors, you know what I mean

Arcturians

dunno, the only thing I felt was a bad feeling in my heart the first time
meditated, it felt so bad I had to give up the meditation directly, same did
happen with andromeda but only 1 time, did made some meditations after that but nothing special happened

Essessani

I love them, they were the first aliens I ever saw, man cool af these people, looking from above as I was in the surgery room haha, saw ufos before tho and some fireball in the air which came out of nowhere moving along the street running at high speed turning right and then disappearing lol

Sirian

I dont quite remember but that one I think felt as I would fall, just 3 times that
feeling of just sudelny falling, maybe they wanted to bring me to astral plane
but something refused to go astral, idk

Pegasus

cant really say much, did saw something but could grasp what, my left feet did vibrate at the start of the meditation and the virbation got stronger as it came near the end so my whole left leg vibrated, again the heart thing but could withstand it better, maybe they all want me to tell to buy the soul core restoration, who knows lol, tried to go astral but didnt work, the sleep paralysis didnt kick in so yeah, heres pegasus, and for a moment I was somewhere in a ship and a human lika person looked at me, the whole thing had some strange things in it, nothing much tho, just the visions were strange, and everything as I said, I didnt saw it clear, more like blury energy

Milky Way

That one hits with stronger energy then the other, I saw some figures, one which is really alien like, big head, small mouth, maybe a grey, idk but he seemed to me like a master haha
then I saw human like faces with hoods, I myself had a hood so I see darker with eyes closed, I could’ve gotten quite the visuals out of this one and the others, but I didnt seem to understand that I had to focus on visiuals on my eyes, but well, the energy from this is sure dense and you feel your whole body in it
thats my take on it now

7 Likes

I CANT wait for this one.

Awesome reply.

4 Likes

Pleiadian is the one for me.
Tried almost all of the other ones but felt uncomfortable and sort of off.

I get so many feelings when listening that I’m still sorting them out. Didn’t know anything about the Pleiadian stars except for the name. Had to do some research and can now in retrospect see how I’ve been nudged by this energy, for years without knowing.
Even as I’m writing this, my heart beats faster. I will post about these nudges and hints later on but have to land a bit more first.

Haven’t really meditated with this except for yesterday when I got a connection. A female face appeared in a fiery golden white light. Got so excited that I lost the connection after a few seconds. It was a very strong energy, thought my heart was going to explode, haha!
Some words are passing through my mind: light, codes, dna. Don’t know what to make of those yet.

The music to this one is excellent and illustrates by itself exactly the feeling I have for space, ETs and the feeling of the soul traveling through space and time.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for creating this tool for my Pleiadian wake up call.

14 Likes

What colour?

More or less “on topic”: I don’t know if this website has been already shared on the forum. I was redirected to it from another site. Haven’t read all the texts for the moment (so don’t know what it deals with exactly) but I like the ET artwork:

4 Likes

I guess grey, but because everything I see with eyes closed has the color violett to purple I can’t tell you so much but they appeared very greyish green
kind of that color, didnt found a better image for it maybe a little more lighter tho

say what you want buy I feel like it was kind of that, expect the overdramtic gear and shit, but the face reminds me of them, and kind of the skin, but because of the light in the picture it isnt really shown there, man hard to remember, the face may be a bit more sharper and dragon like, long mouth you know, probably the same size as on the picture but more defined and not so much rounded
and I didnt saw wings at least as I can remember, maybe I did, but like I said didnt have a full view on them
so yeah, thats my experience, could have seen them like that because I kind of knew how they looked like and did invest time some years ago into draconis etc, who knows

their skin for me was more like that but more finer and like I said , greyish light green and these dots or how you would call them were smaller, hard to explain for me tbh
and I saw them up close, so didnt see the legs, only the upper body and their heads, they had that gladiator like gear tho, at least at what I have saw

1 Like

Interesting, I saw human-ish warriors with long black hair, steel armour and swords.

There were little green reptillian kinds there but it seemed like they were slaves there, one of the human-ish warriors was shouting at it to keep working. It seemed like they were working on a rock-type of thing, mining?
Initially thought they were Anunnaki but dont think Anunnaki look human , but I dont know, maybe they do look human-ish?

Also a giant human-ish person, sitting on a throne.

Maybe Orion as in the mythological hunter?

Didnt see any draco’s tho

2 Likes

lol, yours sound more awesome to see than mine, might redo the meditation today

Maybe you saw another planet or time

I did hear that there were/are human-ish warriors there that are like the rebels/resistance fighters against the dracos.

Maybe I saw them?

3 Likes

I guess, if it was the past that you saw that would be crazy tho but I kind of think that could be a thing there right now

Nah, right now its peaceful there.

Very few beings, but there are a few there that call themselves “light warriors”.

But generally its very peaceful.

I think I either saw a past event there or was just imagining shit

2 Likes

oh nice to know, but man I heard so much shit that Draconians are in contact with the dark forces on earth, just to help to enslave humans, is it shit or does this have truth to it ?

Doubt they are directly involved.

Their empire is/was huge bro, humans and earth are nothing to them, if it was them vs us they would wipe us out in 15 minutes lol.

But earth has many “good” beings also helping, so I think Dracos gave up on earth a long time ago, like its not even worth fighting for.

We’re dealing with something else, if it was actually Dracos we would be in much more trouble.

Reptillian theory may be right, but there are good reptillians also so hard to say.

But I doubt dragons wanna enslave humanity, I think its another force that points the finger to dracos and gives them all the blame, and that “another force” is very familiar to us, pretending to be an ally while its not ;)

2 Likes

that wont end good wont it ? :D

Depends.

Mutated apes walking around with a 24/7 dopamine high, have their primal desires satisfied, have comfort provided by technology.

Everyone would be positive, sure, but you can kiss individuality goodbye then , you’ll just be another number for ((them)).

Alot of things/beings that are “demonized” ALWAYS, sooner or later, turn out to be the good guys.

Don’t be surprised if we learn that its the Dragons that gave us honor, integrity, respect, values, and thats exactly the traits the agenda is working on dissolving.

2 Likes

Some say that the ultimate peace portal for everybody is localized in Orion Nebula… Not a “verified“ info though. Maybe just bookish stuff.

I won’t question our Captain’s decisions, but I have to admit (once again) that I too expected an Orion tag :)

2 Likes

Update to Arcturian Meditation

Yeah nah, so I was in this meditation, started it, layd down as always, all good, and so I do what I do while I listen to this meditations, I do nothing, just lay there, eyes closed, ask myself question about life and why I did dumb shit like this and that, the usual, so I started to focus after a while what I am seeing, the visuals, and you bet it didnt feel long. It felt for me like idk, 10 minutes, and I had the urge to stand up because I just didnt want to do this meditation any longer, I stand up, look at the screen and see the time haha, it was 1:02:49 something, that means a whole hour just went by without me getting it, oh and I didnt see any arcturians, so that was my experience with arcturian meditation.
I did not intend to fall asleep, so that one is out for me.

4 Likes

I smiled here. “Yes no”, an original way to start :)

The Big Bosses (aka Arcturians) are a little tricky, at least in our human perception.

Could you explain that part please? I’m not sure if I understood or not:

2 Likes

well, it was like that, I was fully aware the whole time, the thing is, I didnt know that 1 hour passed, for me I was the whole time aware of myself, that I am meditating, lying and meditating.
I try to make a graphic
so this in the mid is the 1 hour I didnt experience, or at least I did but I was not consciousness of it, but for me the whole meditation felt like I did experience just 10 Minutes you see
to explain it better your start is A (in this case the start of the meditation) and your goal is B (end of the meditation) but going trough a to b there is AB and AB felt like 10 Minutes till I was at the goal B

4 Likes