Pegasus: The Myth Reborn(Western Europe Community Project) NFT: Testimonials

Talking about power, OMG.
This is the aspect of Pegasus I spotted next to the deep healing taking place.
I mean, at first the boom effect just by looking at him was overwhelmingly strong… The sense of power keeps building itself and I feel like untouchable, but approachable at the same time - if that makes sense.
He is sooooo strong, he exales so much power, a kind of pure power from the heart. Not the “corrupted” mundane one. His presence is big, so big. Nothing compares to having him by my side. The call for justice is heard and he acts fast.
Plus I am so strong lol I lift weights on my workout so easily that I am like wtf :flushed: lol

The power is from the heart. The inner peace comes from a sense of being on your ground always… no one, and I mean No One can challenge my heart with my Pegasus on my side.

This is a precious gift.

30 Likes
14 Likes

How does that work ? Do you give a command / ascertain word or is this an automated process ?

8 Likes

Yes after you connected, i simply give commands/questions to help me/imbue me with this or that create or cleanse/heal :)

9 Likes

So could you simply give the instruction to imbue EVERY drop of everything you drink with it ? That would save a lot of work and having to remember it every time you drink something.

10 Likes

Indeed! :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll start doing that :+1:

7 Likes

Can somebody add me to the group?
I’m proud owner of the pegasus now as well :blush:

7 Likes

I was able to trade something for this beauty and i cant be happier.

Ive had a strong connection to Pegasus since I was a child. And because in my little head couldnt avoid missing not being able to meet him in real life, i grew up surrounded by horses, close to them, kinda filling that void. Besides being double horse in the Chinese Calendar which i follow closer than the other Calendars, Horoscopes etc.

Ok, more like my heart connected to it. But i didnt actually feel him. I just ached for his absence in my world.

I remember when all constellations audios came up on Dream seeds, even tho ive connected or felt etc some of them in my life, listening to them i was like “oh nice, ah relaxing, cool, etc” with all the others but nothing to write about (my experience)

Until i listen to the Pegausus one and man!! That was awesome i even started a post to comment about it:

At the time when i got the NFT i also got Tara, Vira, the Dragon, the Sacred 12. It was too much to work on haha, i welcomed him, felt him, told him i was extremely happy he was in my life and that he knew that, and put him aside to work first with Tara and the Dragon for a few days with the intention of coming back for him after.

I didnt even print him, or put him as screen background nothing. I was saving him for later.

But No. Things started changing, messages were coming through very strongly, he literally started dropping habits i needed or incorporating some that i needed. I knew it was him, he said it, it was like he was raising up his front legs and making the noise (i dont know if that has a name lol) right next to me, i literally turned to my right slowly like “wow calm down baby :sweat_smile:” and i felt that rush of the wild horse within Me, within him, like both energies became one.

I knew i didnt have to ask him anything, i guess he already knew everything regarding me in every single aspect, i guess he did indeed saw me growing up aching for him, i guess he knew i looked for him in every horse i met, so i told him, do whatever. I dont need to tell u anything.

AND THATS HOW ITS BEEN EVER SINCE

Apart from every single element it has and i could talk about i will just mention the main 3 which are super big imo.

1- ASTRAL TRAVELING

I dIdnt exactly do Astral Traveling, i have a couple of times, but its never been something i eagerly have tried or wanted to pursuit, the void has infinite and very taxing vortexes and layers to it full of “surprises” that are not all the time pleasant. So my thing is more remote viewing. And im pretty good at that. So i never felt the need to actually go out there with my Astral body.

I DONT KNOW WHAT SLEEPING NORMAL IS ANYMORE lol

I am always travelling, up there, somewhere, a total nightly adventure, and let me reinforce the fact that i was never looking for that. I could live without Astral Traveling even tho it seems like the biggest thing for people my curiosity or need was well fulfilled with my ability to remote viewing.

In the 2 or 3 occasions i did long time ago, i came back exhausted because i realized that if you are an Empath here in this plane oh hun you are a super highlighted one up there lol i aint got time for that haha

And i disliked getting OBEs :roll_eyes: thats why i stopped wearing the Schumann tag at night. so anyway I -WAS - NEVER - LOOKING - FOR - THAT

I remember the 1st night it happened when i woke up i was like HOLD ON RIGHT THERE,… what did just happen.

I know i get excited sharing every single detail in reviews but ok, lets just say with Pegasus Astral Traveling is like the smoothest easiest fast ride ever. You dont feel the void tax, you surf around like the entire universe is your land, your territory, the protection is 100% on point, you dont see or feel anything negative or low vibrational at all.

Pegasus perfectly knows how to navigate, knows the best path ways etc, takes you to where you want, but with respect, he is not invasive of other realms or anything like that, he just gift you a beautiful sweet experience for you to enjoy. And if possible find places for little light “gifts” that come with needed insight.

He helps you reach higher levels of “new perspectives”

Funny tho… Ive never felt that im riding him, its like he takes me next to him, i fly along him basically.

I was so missing being in this forum just because i wanted to share this haha because i know how many out here want this, so they could try to exchange or find it somehow.

2- PROTECTION

If Armor of Light brings you/ surrounds you, infuses you with the energy of a powerful “Knight” … this is the horse that knight rides. Enough said.
And you feel it when you are about to enter or be close to any kind of danger, like if you were riding him and he would stop and raise his front legs and neigh (i remember now the name of the sound lol) this is frikking awesome how it stops you. And well of course the nights are a smooth and deep sleep under his wings :slight_smile:

3- AGE REVERSING

oh hi… :smirk: what a beautiful surprise i forgot reading about it in his description!!!

Ive been using skin fields for like 2 years now, semi constant… but it had been months that i was all over the place with the skin stacks, due to stretching the time to work on other stacks or the NFTs i kinda let the skin behind since i still have a good one lol

So lets say for like 3 months i barely listened to any of the skin audios. Then i stopped completely for like 1.5 months.

After like a week or so i started noticing my skin looking really good like if i had been to the spa for full treatment, i was like … what am i listen to (oh because i also stopped Exalted which always kept that fresh glow on my face) i couldn’t figure but nonetheless happy.
But then i noticed more and more, like really amazing yoo. Very very noticeable.

I decided to play black juat once some of the skin ones while having Pegasus close to me, and since i gave him free way to do whatever i wanted, needed, he quickly picked it up and it enhanced those audios a lot more, enhanced = settling the energy of them deepler and faster in my skin.

Energy levels? = i never felt slightly tired. Every again.

Strenght levels = feel like i do weights all day

Anyway. Needless to say my joy of having him with me i could not exactly put it words.

:racehorse::racehorse::racehorse:

24 Likes

Very happy you’ve got your hand on it :pray:
There has been so much powerful releases, that this one went through almost un-noticed.

For Astral Traveling, one thing at the root of the creation is that the Pegasus Vibration is according to some teachings an activator of the “Glorious Body” or Celestial Body, which always remains pure and un-affected by the side-effects of duality.

Same concept as in Shamanism where the butterfly or the eagle energy is used for shamanic journeying :))

Thanks for this, good reminder to interact with my dear Pegasus more.

The protection aspect is very palpable, but I had almost forgotten about its other cooler aspect, such as this or the soul-level healings.

13 Likes

Nice yes.

This describes it with the words i couldnt find :) because its exactly how it feels.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Oh i forgot to thank the Members of this group for having come up with this idea.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart :heart:

11 Likes

Hi

So, took me long enough, that’s for sure lol

Some excerpts from my review…:
"Witnessing him in action whilst in a slight meditative state was pure bliss."

Like a baby being born, except it’s an energetic powerhouse

Through pegasus, the spark of joy for meditation returned, and the benefits attributed to meditation are intensified generously

healing effects are like an amplified energy healing session combined with a spa

I simply have more energy at my disposal

My review…:
pre-pegasus era

The first time I got truly excited about the Pegasus (aside from the designing process) was when we, in our little group, were meditating together on how it would look like, what it would be capable of doing, etc. I believe it was the cone of power playing in the background during the group meditation in order for us to channel our intentions.

It was breathtaking. It was as if interacting with a prototype whilst building it. The connection was fast and intense, oh and the group meditation only lasted for about 15 minutes. In such a short time I was able to glimpse into the realm of the Pegasus.

I asked him for a demonstration of some features. Felt like a beta tester for a game lol. Witnessing him in action whilst in a slight meditative state was pure bliss. From that moment on, I knew I couldn’t get enough of him.

release the pegasus

The excitement among group members was palpable. We couldn’t wait lol.
On the day of his “birth”, we all experienced a kind of childlikeness, a curiosity for things to explore and an open playfulness. Like a baby being born, except it’s an energetic powerhouse! It was cool to witness, also simply magical. Our group was feeling coherently blissful. We were happy with our + captain’s creation. Respect Shifu :pray:

Getting intimate…

Honestly it took me a while to get to know my Pegasus. I felt it was important not to rush this process, so I took it nice and slow. I started with simple tasks (he probably got bored with me lol). You know… Better sleep for instance. Easier transition from waking to sleepy state, independent from the time of sleep to wake to refreshed no matter what. More vivid dreams, plus dreams so easy to interpret, even my silly mind can understand them (:joy: still I’m posting in the dream thread).

Then I thought, alright, let’s put this up a notch. I require deeper meditation, quicker to reach into a meditative state. Easier access to subconscious mind, easier interaction with it through both emotion and thought. To be honest, the past couple months prior to pegasus I hadn’t been meditating much. Through pegasus, the spark of joy for meditation returned, and the benefits attributed to meditation are intensified generously.

The healing effects are like an amplified energy healing session combined with a spa. To be fair though, I’m almost never really ill anyways, but I had this one instance in which I just felt so bad, physically, emotionally and mentally, and I thought damn man what do I do? So I did what I had to do, lay on the sofa, closed my eyes and instructed my little magical friend to help me harmonize my body and spirit please, so that I can function again.

Surprise surprise, about half an hour later, I open my eyes, headache is gone. Energy body feels as if it’s covered in some kind of gel (Pegasus healing gel? Lol). My mind is calm and I’m ready to go. Wow!

applying Pegasus everywhere

So let the experimentations begin. Recently I was at my brother’s again. He has one cat that never interacted with me much prior to pegasus, I never understood why. Well anyway, this same cat was literally staring at me like :eye::smiley_cat::eye:. It also just came to me and enjoying me petting her. Weird I thought. Or not so much since animals seem to be attuned to seeing these beings.

I also thought… Shouldn’t the Pegasus make you younger? Appearance wise, other group members confirmed this with me, I also felt it, but mostly in the brain…I noticed I was able to easily memorize new vocabulary, sth I would’ve struggled with in the past (and would’ve found it too boring to do).

On the street, people seem to always make space for me (touché, this effect could be from certain tags I’m wearing). Children and animals stare at me for a longer time. And I simply have more energy at my disposal it seems. If I take long walks, I can always activate a little turbo in the end, no matter if my legs are tired or not.

The other day I also visited some friends in the pub. Since it’s a pub, I thought, why not let the pegasus design a kind of loving protective sphere within my aura so that nothing bad can happen to me. It was amazing, waiters and waitresses are out of their way friendly to me, more so than to my friends (could be my imagination lol). It was a splendid evening that turned into the night, and I was literally walking back home at 4am and felt completely safe anywhere I went.

pegasus and beyond

I actually feel very very happy to have him constantly with me as my aid and guide. I try to use him for everything. I’m actually still experimenting. I see him during meditations. I still haven’t fully grasped all the things he can do and I’m honestly looking forward to finding out. What I really like about him is that he exudes a playfulness but immediately fierce and focused when assigned a task. He’s a very balanced creature and honestly, I love him, plain and simple. It’s an honour to have him.

I’ll check through this thread a bit and see what I resonate with to make this review complete…:

Yes! So true! I was in a stressful situation recently, and while I felt fearful, it wasn’t nearly as strong as I should be feeling.

This is interesting… I’ve noticed in my purchases I’m buying more of organic stuff, less plastic etc. I haven’t noticed until I just read it.

Correct! So cool I thought! My Pegasus actually learned sth from the Pegasus of a friend who, in turn, learned sth from another servitor. Wild!

Lol yeah :rofl: exactly my sentiment

100% agree with this, very beautifully phrased. People won’t mess with me and will be friendly.

Ah that’s interesting, I’ve actually added weights recently and found it easy too…I thought it’s due to the workout fields though. Well maybe both because all the fields seem amplified with the Pegasus

I feel this is automated, but wouldn’t hurt to give the command again. I haven’t really tested this much though, will get to it soon.

Damn I haven’t tried that yet lol, sounds like the water charger, but in another way

Oh yes, you were finally ready to listen, and he sensed that and came through to you

Ah that’s a fantastic idea to combine Schumann with Pegasus, haven’t thought of that yet!

:heart::heart::heart:

This actually reminds me of our group meditations during the creation and design process. In one of them I saw him doing that and some kind of waves emanated from the impact, in ripple effects. Never quite understood what it meant until now. Also…I recall in the same meditation, if there’s danger, the Pegasus seems to have this skill to make himself look ridiculously larger, presumably to intimidate the danger. Though I’m not quite sure.

Exactly. All of them

WOW! Wtf! … That’s…phew… I’m rereading this a few times, sounds impeccable.

We love you :purple_heart:
Pegasus loves you too :purple_heart:

Well then finally wrote my review… Phew.
Hope you like it
Over and out

Peace

24 Likes

Hello everyone!

I though it was a good idea reignite this thread because lately and particularly today the Pegasus energy is very strong. Idk if it happens with all of you fellow owners but i had synchronicities and a more active presence regarding mine and my sisters one today. They are more communicative and so efficient and caring :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe it’s related to the Neptune/Jupiter conjunction that is exact today… the energy is quite magic to say the least,

I had a confirmation of one task a attributed to my Pegasus some days ago that I had no way to verify if was accomplished as it was to help a person that i saw was in distress. I simply asked my Pegasus to help the person the best way according to what was possible. And today I few days after by coincidence I was able to hear that person speaking to a friend (just because I was near and it was audible) that the situation turns out to be nothing serious as per miracle… Note that I still have no idea about details, it was an impulse to help in the moment and very random.

Pegasus is so efficient and fast accomplishing tasks. He works so magically… It’s a god like servitor. We are so honored to have him.

24 Likes

Has anyone been working with this part recently?
What would be the best way to go about asking Pegasus to do this? I’m still a bit confused by it. Is it that we can ask to have our water infused with the energy of the Fountain of Life?

4 Likes

Try this:
“Pegasus (or name), infuse me with the Fountain of Life for XX minutes.”

9 Likes

Thanks @Bootcamp I’ll try it out :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Can somebody add me to the group?
I just bought pegasus.

10 Likes

Does anybody know how to get a high resolution pic of Pegasus NFT? Unlike Phantom wallet NFTpics, the ones on venly are very small

And there just download like any other picture.

1 Like