Experiences with the Fae & Energetic Support Servitors

I created the Fae servitor on a rune stone last night. This morning, the first thing I asked the Fae was to help me find an older Dale/Dream field that I have not seen in 4 years! I almost forgot about it, within an hour, found the little rock while finding a document in my library! I take a picture of all my “objects” and label them (it gets confusing when you end up with many objects and servitors) - so this one is indeed the field I was looking for! The Fae passed in flying colors!!

Also, created two Environment Transformers, placed them on my bedside table. Also create and Asked the Energy Servitor to balance energies while I sleep. As an experiment, I put all my 2 dozen tags in a bag, placed it under my pillow and went to bed. Normally, I would not have slept a minute with those many tags! But slept very well, the Servitor and the Transformer performed very well! Lol, I don’t plan on doing this experiment every night though.

My next project is to create a dozen transformers and place them in my workplace in as many places as possible - hopefully, will benefit as many folks as possible! There is so much fear, desperation, etc., and this should be a great boon!

@Captain_Nemo - How big of a space can the Environment Transformer influence? Thank you for these servitors! I LOVE how these are so intelligent (cats and not dogs, to use @_OM’s analogy) - they just do their thing without having to spend much effort coaching them!

24 Likes

I think thats a great idea to put them at work. I wish I had all these fields available when I was in my 20’s, they would have changed my life! And possibly the forward motion (cant quite get the right word now) of my life. I most probably wouldnt have gotten seriously ill If I had these available back then. It would have made my rocky life more…enjoyable, to say the least. I wish ppl would be more grateful/respectful to DW and Sam.

10 Likes

Absolutely! @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG are awesome!

I now created two Environment Transformers - for my friend’s sister who is a doc and deals with Covid cases - I am pretty sure her hospital will benefit from uplifting energy!

This Transformer can literally change the world - one object at a time!

I hope you are doing well now … I can only imagine what that feels like :hugs: :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Well it definetly changes the vibes of the environment, that’s for sure. Cleans it up, purifies it. Along with eliminating/drastically decreasing the odors. Since there aren’t really rocks around here that look pretty (for gifting) I ordered some from chewy.com where I get my cat supplies (food, litter, supplements, etc). I ordered 5 lbs. of the larger rocks and 5 lbs. of the smallest ones, along with my usual cat supplies. (5 lbs. was the smallest amount in what I wanted) They should be delivered or tomorrow. Another way to "gift’ them to non-believers is to buy some stone carvings and gift them or give a plant and have some small stones (which have been changed) over the gravel. Or u can give a small stuffed animal that has been changed. Ideas popping in my head.

I am actually considering making a pendant (I’m out of pendants right now) with this field on it, then where ever I go it will be cleaning the environment. (Quite frankly I dont go anywhere much anymore, but even going to the docs!)

8 Likes

as long as it is in a stable position and not energetically disturbed much, the area affected should keep growing.

23 Likes

When u mean energetically disturbed do u mean that it shouldn’t be moved around once placed? Which would nix the idea of making it on a pendant then wearing it. (BTW HI captain!)

1 Like

These things also are what made you what you are today,

the other side of the argument, is that if you did not go down those paths, you wouldn’t find yourself here today.
Also would you have even these things a chance back then?

Right now there is a person telling everyone they can that it is all demonic.
I understand that is because of their belief system and how they see the world.

Not actually what is happening.

but I think perhaps you found it at the right time ;)

23 Likes

No, I mean an actively bad/thing or person actively doing something.
Not just moving it around too much.

12 Likes

I was always open minded, so yes, I would have been interested way back then. I was “shown” at about 16 that I would be a healer. When I was 12 or so already knew I would be a nurse. (back then it was very rare for a female to be a doctor)

So it would work if I put it on a pendant and wore it to the doctors office? A mobile environmental cleaner?

100% true for me. I wouldn’t have given your morphic fields a chance back in the day. Really found the Sapien Medicine channel at exactly the right time.

7 Likes

Capt Nemo, there has ALWAYS been rigid thinking ppl. There has always been ppl that are scared and then lash out, out of fear. They want to protect their viewpoint. Nowadays the fear is palpable because of Covid and other things. Forces want to take that fear and enlarge it monumentally. Fear makes most ppl take a step back and further retreat in a lot of ways (sorry I cant find the right words just now.) It brings out MOSTLY the worse in ppl. YOU are a lightbearer and lightbringer. You give hope and relief to many. As my deceased father would say “Don’t let the bastards get you down”

5 Likes

oh sure,
I was just using it as an example
to show how some may need some time to come around
or re-assess what they think.

yes you can wear it and walk around.

14 Likes

Excellent ideas!

I generally buy rune stones from Amazon (Dale’s idea lol), which have symbols carved (sort of identification) and use them. As of now, I have used vases, a speaker, paper weight, my air purifier etc. to create Environment Transformers. I was a little apprehensive about using electronic gadgets, but they seem to work well without any issues!

14 Likes

So, I prepared a list (cheat sheet) of commands for the new Energetic Support Servitor (based on passive abilities which require explicit commanding). Possibilities are endless!

• Stimulate all my Chakras
  • Balance the Energy Flow in all my Chakras
  • Balance the Energy Flow in all my Meridians
  • Flood healing energy through all my meridians for the next 1-hour
  • Flood healing energy to part of my body
  • Send a high-frequency focused stream of energy bolt to and protect me from its attack
  • Quickly clear the environment around me by sending a high-frequency stream of energy all around me
  • Store environmental/ambient energy till I tell you to release
  • Fill me with the stored energy (or direct it to of my body)
  • Channel the healing energy from Mother Earth to heal my chakras
  • Channel the healing energy from earth’s ley-lines to my foot chakras
  • Channel the energy from Mother Earth to ground me
  • Shield me from all psychic attacks directed at me
  • Shield from all negative attacks for next 24-hours
32 Likes

I created the Fae Servitor 2 days ago. From the beginning I am in a very positiv mood all the time. Must be the “draw positive energy” effect and I love it!

12 Likes

What happens when your electronic gadgets break down and stop working? Do you break them up and throw them out? What would happen to the environmental transformers then?

Love this list, you can list all that comes to your mind if you want lol its always nice to have extra ideas :blush:

2 Likes

Exactly why i wouldnt created them on things like that

A lot of things may or may not happen! What happens if you lose your stone? Or pendant? Or if there is an earthquake? Or a cyclone? Or aliens steal the gadget? Or the servitor gets upset that you did not sweet whisper for last 45-min? Lol

If it breaks, use something else to create a new Transformer.

11 Likes