Experiences with the Fae & Energetic Support Servitors

They dont interfere with each other, as for wearing tags along with them thats per every person how the body reacts you have to check and see how you feel.

1 Like

NO! You should be wearing Energetic all day. That’s the one that’s gonna clear your blockages and make you more energy sensitive.

Wear Energetic Support Servitor all day.

15 Likes

ENERGETIC ALL DAY OK.

FAE can I use a few hours ?.

Can I use BOTH FAE and ENERGETIC 24 hours every day?

Or just ENERGETIC?

:smile::+1:

1 Like

ENERGETIC ALL DAY OK.

FAE can I use a few hours ?.

Can I use BOTH FAE and ENERGETIC 24 hours every day?

Or just ENERGETIC?

yes

also yes

De Nada

12 Likes

Hi,

Just wondering what Servitors are exactly? Are they magic of some sort, or morphic fields?

With all the respect to Sapien Med Team, and everyone in here, I just want to know :)

1 Like

They are both, and neither.

Read it in the voice of Anthony Hopkins.

3 Likes

A Servitor Is More Than Just A Powerful Spiritual Tool

10 Likes

Servitor is your friend and your benevolent servant friend which all does with you and according to your free will to make your life easy , in flow and better.

5 Likes

Will there be any backlash if the servitors grow too strong? What happens to Servitor after we die?
Thanks!

No. They are well programmed. Once we died they just go asleep too

1 Like

Fkk… imagine our servitors in 100 years…

1 Like

They can even become godlike … already mentioned in enlightened states article

If you’re worried about this, discuss it with your servitors. You could tell them that once you die they are free to move along to wherever they wish.

Or, you could tell them that you’d like them to continue working with your descendants, for as long as your family line runs. Imagine how powerful it could be in a couple hundred years!

4 Likes

felt exactly that, exactly

exactly that too

and that too

…also that

2 Likes

While I was making my energetic servitor a message popped up on my screen covering a little bit of the sigil, do you think I should remake him?

1 Like

not a profound experience with my fae and ES, but i wanted to share a creative moment!

my servitors’ items are anklets and i wear two tags and for the past few days i started to get bothered by how many things i was wearing.

the past few nights before bed i would link my servitors’ anklets together and ask them to either relax or work together energetically.

i realized by linking them in this way they make a necklace. so i started to wonder and what came out of my curiousity is now a necklace made of both of my servitors with one pendant on the front and the other in the back.

i don’t know how this will affect me energetically but wearing my chimera like servitor tags necklace makes me feel accomplished. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and the plus side is now i only need to wear one necklace instead of two anklets and two necklaces!

5 Likes

Does it need to be in contact with my skin. I keep the object in my pockets

2 Likes

No, it doesnt have to.
As long as it is within your aura/energy field

6 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes