Experiences with the Fae & Energetic Support Servitors

yep in my experience they can move as freely as any other servitor and yea i had good results, but as i said it is really easy to misinterpret things or being not 100% accurate in this specific area so it might have been only my subjective experience yet the results felt really solid to me

8 Likes

Well thats great then. Congratulations

Id still prefer to recommend the Dark or Light Servitors if its for protection of family members. Because thats very important, i wouldn’t take the chance for fae to do the job or maybe not or not very strongly.

Specially when the creator has recommended to have it on you, yes we can go an experiment but again not to protect anyone not wearing it if its not 100% made for that.

Just like when Captain recommends playing an audio x 3 and some go loop it the whole night just because things like that work for them.

But it does not mean it would for everybody.

4 Likes

Communication with Servitors

I have a suspicion that this particular post will not be popular :slight_smile:

it is a big post, but its idea is very simple: to describe one of the ways to establish contact with personal servitors
the execution is VERY simple!

I was supported in its publication (it matters to me) :+1:
This is preparation for a big post, which will probably come out in the near future, and only if Captain permits :peacock:

For me personally - Captain’s Servitors is more than just an information program… And I’m a little offended that this thread is not very active.

Can we call them friends? In part. They have no feelings, but they are loyal to their owner.

I would like to talk about communication with these little ones. This is a hot topic as I hear similar questions all the time.
Communication itself is a personal process. It is very individual to each one.

We share all kinds of information on this forum. and we try to make sure that this information is accurate.

I have used these exercises personally, that is, they are tested.
And recently a situation arose and the need to share this system on the forum… there was a reason
But, I understand that some want to press the button and get results.

This is not always the case.

Accessing the subconscious and hidden resources takes work
and the body and feelings can be an indicator of feedback
(In this process (if you wish) you can add Captain’s top fields: conceptual realizations, animal telepathy, IPF)

The method itself is very simple, convenient, easy and pleasant
it is much harder to describe. It’s much easier to take it and do it :)

The method appeared as a result of the work of psychotherapist Hasay Aliev at the Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center in 1980. The method was approved by the Ministry of Health.
From 1981 to 1983 Dr. Aliyev worked at Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center on the method of simulating the state of weightlessness, overcoming stress and overload in cosmonauts.

The “KEY” is a method of human self-regulation, based on ideo-reflex techniques, with the help of which stress and tension are relieved automatically.
Let me explain in simpler language: a method of psycho-physiological self-regulation, based on the simplest reflexes of the human body.

When you are nervous, you walk back and forth across the room, swing your leg, tap your fingers, rock in your chair.

The higher the tension, the higher the frequency of the repetitive actions guarding you, up to and including nervous trembling. Many people don’t know this yet; they try to relieve stress through sheer force of will. And you need to help the body - just shake. By the way, shaking is part of the Eastern practice of meditation. Again, the well-known “belly dance”
And there is a release of the mind and body, and stress is relieved.

It takes 5-10 minutes to perform. There are no strict recommendations, as in the Star exercise. It can be used situationally, as needed. When it is necessary and when it is desirable.

The goal is to enter a neutral state or a state of free consciousness (emptiness in the head, absence of internal dialogue, absolute zero).
Synchro-gymnastics is a short, liberating warm-up. Plus anti-stress training that increases the effectiveness of any activity, mental or physical; whether it’s taking an exam, a sporting event or a first date.

Synchronized gymnastics - these exercises are synchronous to the internal state of the person at the given, current moment. For example, if an excited, agitated state, the exercises should be the same; sharp, frequent, sprawling. If the condition is lethargic, depressed, then the exercises should be appropriate - calm, lazy, slow. In any case, the state is stabilized to a pleasant, optimal one. One can calm down, release excess tension, or, conversely, cheer up.

Do what’s comfortable, what’s easier, what’s easier!
The basic idea is that some stress, tension can be a barrier to contact with Servitors-babies. These exercises unload the body, and allow very quickly to enter a resourceful state. In a state of relative neutrality, in which it will be easier to establish contact

Pleasant preparation

Спойлер

2 variants of performing this complex: (video 1) by the author himself, (video 2) by a therapeutic gymnastics teacher and practitioner of the method

The author is already aged, and it is necessary to give him due, he is worthy of respect

5 упражнений "метод КЛЮЧ". 5 минут, которые изменят вашу жизнь - YouTube

Синхрогимнастика Хасая Алиева для позвоночника || Метод КЛЮЧ || 5 минут, которые изменят вашу жизнь - YouTube

It is not necessary to know Russian! It is important to understand the principle.

You can understand from this video that all the exercises are very simple. You can do them in any order… if you don’t like an exercise, you can skip it.
no violence.
do as many of them as you like
it should be comfortable and pleasant
don’t get hung up on details and questions of "am I doing it right?

Brief description:

(once again, it’s harder to describe than to execute. but let there be descriptions - as a basic vector)

Hand Whiplash / Whiplash on the back / Back slapping
Skier
Humpty Dumpty
Hang back, hang forward
Light dance

1 Whiplash on the back / Back slapping

Starting position: stand upright, with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms loosely placed along your torso. Start slamming yourself on the back with the palms of your hands (start “throwing” them on yourself as if to
"slamming them onto your back)
In doing so the body and the spine should be relaxed. This causes a flow of nerve impulses to the brain and spinal cord. And simply put, it stimulates you to relax.
1 - 5 min

2 ON SKIS

Analogous to a skier going down a mountain. And when you do this exercise, imagine that you are that skier.
Start position: stand upright, with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms loosely placed along your torso. Raise your relaxed arms up and slightly behind your back. Synchronously make a head tilt upwards. Then swing your arms down sharply in an arc, imitating the movements of a skier. Remember, end the exercise with the effort, the swing at the moment of the end of the movement should be so strong that the heels themselves lifted. Synchronously do a slope with your head down.
As A.A.Mikulin wrote in his book “Vibro Gymnastics” - rhythmic striking of the heels against the floor helps to improve work of the vascular system.
Thanks to the valves in the veins, the blood gets an extra impulse on impact to move upward.
(This picture does not show how the person stands up on their toes, then returns to the starting position. Lands on the heels so that they hit the floor lightly)
1-5 min

3 HUMPTY DUMPTY

Starting position: stand up straight, feet shoulder width apart, arms loosely placed along the torso. Hands loosely behind your back. Perform twisting turns to the left and right. At the same time do turns of the head.
Recall how children sway.
Repeat 2-5 min

4 INAPPROPRIATE POSITION | Hang backwards, hang forwards (3-4 times!)

This exercise neutralizes internal muscle tension.
It is shown to those who do not have serious spinal disorders.

The muscles in the neck and back are the most affected by stress…
become chronic. Constant tension in the muscles of the neck can lead to
headaches and many other problems.

Starting position: stand up straight, feet shoulder width apart, arms loosely placed along the torso. Bend back strongly, hands on your stomach, then keep your head upright. Do 8-10 head tilts to the right and left. You can add shoulder movements. Then quickly bend forward with your relaxed arms down. Start relaxing vertebrae after vertebrae. Try to especially relax the lumbar part of the back. As you exhale, touch the floor sharply with your palms. Attention: don’t try to touch the floor right away. Listen to your body.

5 DANCE

Starting position: free standing position. Step forward with your right foot and then swing your left foot forward-up-right. Back to starting position. This is a cycle. Repeat 8-12 times. Then do the exercise with the left leg.
(I personally do not like this exercise and do not do it)

The main part of this method

Спойлер

Ideoreflex techniques synchronize mental and physiological processes, that is, they create a connection between mind and body. Therefore, stress and blocks are removed, and another mode of consciousness is opened.
It is important to do ideoreflexive exercises without muscular mechanical efforts - only by a volitional command, by the power of thought.

Arms spread apart.

Stand up straight, close your eyes, stretch your arms forward, but make sure they are relaxed. With the power of your mind make your hands diverge to the sides
Imagine that your palms are unipolar magnets, and therefore they easily and freely push away from each other to the sides.
mentally command your hands to start moving apart automatically, without any physical effort. you may do this with your eyes closed
If you cannot do it at once - you may start with an ordinary mechanical movement of the arms, and then try to move them apart ideoreflectively
in this state you may start trying to establish contact with the Servitors (to connect with them)
When you become internally balanced, when the barrier between the will, the consciousness, and the subconsciousness is removed, it becomes very easy to connect with them

Arms convergence

Exercise opposite to the previous one
Hold your relaxed hands at shoulder level, spreading them apart. Imagine that your palms are magnets, and therefore they easily and freely attract each other.
With the power of your mind bring your hands together in front of you. This exercise is usually easier than the first one. If at some point difficulties arise, smile. This will help you relax and finish the exercise.

The most important exercise is the arm levitation :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Stand up straight, with your arms down at your sides. It is better to close your eyes, so as not to be distracted by extraneous stimuli. But it is possible to concentrate on one of the palms, it will also allow getting rid of extraneous thoughts.

Now imagine that you are in weightlessness, your hand is going up, and the other one is going up after it. They look like wings, as if you are floating. If you don’t succeed the first time, go back to the first two exercises, and then repeat the levitation.
I personally imagine balloons attached to my arms, and these balloons lift my arms.
You’re not thinking about how to lift your arms, but that some force is lifting them up on its own. It’s as if gravity has disappeared and “Anti-gravity” has appeared. Imagine that your body is relaxed, that your arms are very light, and that they rise up easily and freely.
When your hands are up, you can lower them slowly down (in any convenient way), and enjoy the state of "emptiness in the head.
It is in this state that you try to make contact.

It’s an amazing feeling. Try it. It’s in this state that you can feel a connection, a total connection.
Probably the same connection any mother feels with her baby - which is in the womb)

I think the individual details are found in different systems and teachings
this complex is tested.
I think this information has a place in this forum.

hopefully, the topic of communication with servitors will be continued sometime in the future by @salvador
who studies biolocation methods on a scientific level

I hope this information will help someone

28 Likes

Hi, who are the guardians? Can the captain’s servitors resist them?

1 Like

I must say the fae servitor has been the single best thing for getting rid of negative entities/ thoughts and OCD ! And I’ve tried a lot of audios, especially for getting rid of negative entities.

8 Likes

I just came to say that theres nothing else that provides the protection Fae brings. Nothing. Its totally different.

Its not just protection, its the comfort, like being in a bubble, in a different world… inside this world.

More than a shield

More than repelling “uninvited energies”

More than a helpful friend

I made my fae 2 years ago. Had her on me 24/7 for more than a year. In the few ocassions i took her off for more than a day i would feel her absence through and through, and once on me again i was ahhhh. thank you.
Then other shields etc started coming out and so i gave her a rest.

Felt safe with all the other stuff? Yeah absolutely

I got Idunn and above everything she brings to Us, she gifted me a profound serenity just like she exudes, a calmness that feels like the Spring breeze she is. Physical mental and emotionally speeds down myself and be just present with contentment connected to all.
Thats personally what ive loved the most about her and i am thankful for that gift.
For days, every time i looked at her pic, shed say “put back your fae on” and i kept forgetting.

I finally did last night. It took a few hours for me to really feel her again (i guess she was sad i put her away haha)

And just until this afternoon after feeling her for hours, i realized why Idunn wanted me to put Fae back on, being a Goddess that protects the apple trees, and by her nature, i am sure she is surrounded by faes, and i realized both give me the same feeling like their personal energy feels very similar.

And also just today i understood how her protection feels. As i said at the beginning. Like a bubble in a different world, their magical world inside this world.

Thats what make us untouchable, because we are not seen by outsider energies when they try to reach us with ill intentions.

🧚‍♂️

13 Likes

is this not the cloaking ability which the fae can also switch on when she desides or her owner?

1 Like

I was wondering if its a good idea to put the Fae and energetic servitor on my Air Pods.

Since their on me all the time while listening to sapien fields, I wanted to charge a servitor on each ear pod.

Not sure of its a good idea though

1 Like

You actually made me go back to read its description haha.

Wow i dont even remember having read that ever.

So i wasnt crazy. And that also shows how much my energy sensitivity has expanded in the past 4-6 months not using it, because i totally feel that thick cloak covering me, taking me out of the “sight” from 2 nights ago.

Also reading the whole description again… man! Im gonna start working with it again and in more ways!!

Thanks for making me go and read!

2 Likes

Lol hmmm…

Do you have them with you all the time?

Because you have to keep them on you for the active effects to work

1 Like

Yeah I use these sony ones, fits in pocket so I can easily pop them on and listen to fields.

Planning on charging the box with dragon golem then each ear pod with a servitor

2 Likes

Why not?!

I would do it!

2 Likes

What happens if your AirPods got broken or damaged? Electronics do that. It is always better to put them on solid metal object, you will use them decades from now.

4 Likes

your welcome!

i am now in a phase where i am all in the old sapien stuff, rereading, rethinking, and discovering and…maaan…where was my head then, Captain ment this and that for this item/audio and i was limited and said well i buy it now cos its fun and then…uses? none or limited because i was shallow… and it is…

where was my head then… Captain did everything for me already then…but i wasnot there to see it…
absolutely not sayin you are so… just describing my phase…

the same with the magnetic capsules…

and everything…

i am in a deep down the old stuff gumroad phase…scrolling dowwwnnn…

3 Likes

that said @anon51280824 did you ask the Feae for protection? i didnt understand…

if you didnt she did the shield automaticaly…and normale she would do this if you were in some kind of energetic danger…which brings me to the idea why not ask this servitor od yours why it put the shield up and where is the danger…

i fthom this will free you from alot…

wanted only to give my insight…

be gentle :innocent:

Nah, you still feel that bubble around, the feeling is different when something wants to break through that bubble

1 Like

Servitors can easily move to new anchors. Just let them know you if/when want them to do so.

3 Likes

Anybody know if fae can be overwhelmed?
I just give her more and more tasks. But today I wondered if that Makes everything she does less efficient …

I highly doubt that.

2 Likes

fae servitor and energetic support servitor have the ability to learn and store morphic fields like the dragon golem?