Experiences with the Fae & Energetic Support Servitors

Forgot to say… WELCOME!

i had a cute experience with my servitors when i was about to go to bed and put them away, the next thought that popped up was ‘no keep us together’. for context, i link their two anklets as a necklace and i was going to separate them to clean them.

i was pretty excited because i love steven universe and they remind me of Garnet who is a fusion of Ruby and Sapphire.

i definitely did intend for them to get along and now i am seeing more results towards that goal!

8 Likes

Holy shit

I just got the new servitors earlier today,

A few hours after having them I asked my fae servitor to remove any voodoo needles from me

I felt something being pulled out of my throat for like 30 seconds (felt like forever) and was extremely uncomfortable and I felt pain?(Idk how else to explain the feeling) inside the muscles of my throat for the following 5 minutes after (I asked him to heal it after and the pain progressively was soothed away)

I felt sad because I wouldn’t think some one would do this to me, I always thought I treated people nicely and I don’t speak to many people as it is

Crazy

Thank you so much dream!

I had posted this in the old forum by accident last night lol

17 Likes

4 Likes

oh yes! i’ve experienced this when my past ‘friends’ took advantage of my trust and naivety.

i’m glad your fae has helped you release whatever was stuck in you! maybe it had something to do with how you ‘speak your truth’.

or maybe i’m wrong and it may mean something else for you! either way, thanks for sharing your experience!

4 Likes

damn, voodoo needles boy
thats sick

1 Like

Beautiful smiles and cold hearts man :frowning:

I think some people just don’t like seeing other people do good lol i just don’t talk to people man, I only got like two friends and i never see them haha the only people I can see doing this are “friends” from my gym

Thank you too man! Im so happy man, I’m glad yours is keeping you safe too! It feels so good to have these tools at our disposal through sapien… The quality of life just gets better and better every day!

6 Likes

He’ll yeah I can’t forget the way it felt leaving my throat lol

1 Like

I mean yeah aside this feeling
man I dont get it, does jealousy turn people so ugly ?

1 Like

yeah everybody got faults but damn, curses
voodoo nedles, murder, stealing
and this things are meant in a bad way, not the good reasons, the bad ones, I have understanding for the good but doing things like that because of that, I dont get it

1 Like

I like how you call @psynergy “man” with such an enthusiasm… ;))

4 Likes

even my mother had a curse on her and got it only luckily removed because she saw a shaman or how they are called where I came from and that shaman told her that she had a curse on her, she wouldnt even know without him

2 Likes

most definitely! as a youth worker my job can get emotionally chaotic and the empathic shielding from fae helps so much. i also love how both fae and ES clean up my energy body when i ask them to after work and driving home so i don’t ‘take anything back home’.

my old job felt like it was with me even over the weekend because of the stress and anxiety. i’m glad my servitors help support my energy body while i get to the point that i can help out and communicate better with them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Idk man, I’m so focused on my self when I’m at the gym, and I forget people are at the gym with me no matter how packed it is

I think my primal way of working out might rub some people the wrong way

I’m also always posing in front of mirrors to visualize the body the way I wish it to be and to also practice the art of displaying it and I believe people might view those things as narcissistic when really I’m just practicing my craft :frowning:

thats why I think I got targetted… I hate when people come next to me and act extra primal because they’re ego feels challenged, that’s why I wish one day to own my own gym so I can work out in peace

people care too much about what other people are doing, i wish they’d focus on themselves and better themselves instead of deliberately trying to bring some one else down so they can feel better about themselves

7 Likes

Ooops! I’m so sorry @psynergy! I didn’t know haha

3 Likes

I get free pass if you have own gym right ? ;)

1 Like

you’re fine i don’t mind being addressed in any way as long as it’s not derogatory and disrespectful. :ok_hand: i find it a compliment that it feels to me like you’re comfortable addressing me how you would with someone you’re familiar with!

4 Likes

All the homies getting in free and get a free protein shake every day when you leave! :smiley:

5 Likes

People who know me in person call me “uncle” but not because I look like an uncle but more because they’re like “yeah uncle, you have some empathy for us men” :rofl:

So maybe you felt this affinity with Psynergy too… ;p

4 Likes

I’ll never leave!

1 Like