Experimenting with two audios at once

Hi guys,

I know this may not be the best idea, but I wanted to experiment. First experiment is combining hip flexors and automated glute workout at the same time, to see if there is a difference. The idea is since they are kind of related (Hip wise), this may balance and synergise well together. Ill update below after like a week :)

2 Likes

Hello. You can experiment no problem, also two or even more fields at once works for some people (each field being played on a different device).

There are quite a few people who posted about their experiments, including myself.
Results can vary, depending on many factors, like one’s Aura, how strong it is, also depending on the listener’s subconscious makeup (does the listener have Blockages, etc.) and possibly other factors.

Keep us updated and I Wish You the Best Results! :grinning:

Also, if you decide, you can go with one field at a time, that’s ok too, all the paths are valid.

4 Likes

especially the audios should be same goal.

not somethung like exorcism and positivity or something.

3 Likes

Maybe certain audios can’t go together, but Sammy said (he answered a question of mine) that it’s ok to listen to any 2 or more audios at the same time.
However, my question to him was if I can get some effects from them, so maybe in certain cases, audios can clash (?) and perhaps they would bring little or reduced results/effects (?).

This is still a gray area for me.

2 Likes

i citate Caprain from last webinar, who said it is a good idea that a playlist consists of same goal audios like those in the first post.

they wouldnot be clashing but if played together and not on same"note" they would bring you to feel perhaps dysharmony.

2 Likes

Yeah, I loosely remember Your discussion and the explanation from Captain. But maybe it’s just a good idea, in the sense that they would help each other, the fields would support each other, thus bringing better results, not necessarily that they wouldn’t work (at all?) otherwise.

Due to my many health issues and problems, I sometimes create new stacks instantly (add to queoue function or even spontaneous new playlist), so I can’t be picky if I have an emergency or urgent issue. :sweat_smile:

While I value Captain’s answers above anyone’s, Sammy knows what he’s talking about too, due to his closeness to Captain:

He answered that question of mine at the end of that post.

2 Likes

Fair, but same goal is “supportive” not “identical”. So if you’re listening to exorcism to boost positivity, and you listen to a positivity field, you’re listening for the same goal as the two fields are supporting each other. Granted, you’d be better suited listening to a vibrational riser with the exorcism, but the point stands.

3 Likes

never tried it. i can only take notes.

2 Likes

This seems like a hypothesis worth bending. I would think exorcism would help about 95% of the fields. But even fields that don’t seemingly align, as long as they’re not oppositional might, might produce interesting results. Beach portal and almost anything sounds fun.

3 Likes

This is how I think. When I use fields together, on the outside looking in they look unrelated sometimes, but I know the purpose. So it’s subjective in a way unless they totally clash.

3 Likes

Right, it’s not like captain’s throwing around a “get poor fast” field you have to watch out for with your abundance fields. It’s mainly fields that inhibit one thing and express another that you have to look out for counter fields.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Speed up perception of time and slow down perception of time are the most incompatible fields, though you could come up with a sci-fi use case to play them both.

2 Likes

Sounds like the hyperbolic time chamber from Dragon Ball Z lol

1 Like

uhm can we combine belly breathing and pranayama training? using 2 devices

1 Like

Just try it. Try one, then the other, then the two simultaneously and see if it feels any different.

1 Like

ill try later when listening to my stack + BB + PT :relaxed:

1 Like

Fair, just remember, YMMV on almost any field - not that it won’t work - but everyone is in different places etc. You might find the combination works but it’s too much energy, or too much of a physical strain, etc for you, at this time. You might find that it doesn’t seem to change anything, but it does for someone else.

Afaik, when it comes to stacks and multi-devicing, to some extent, it’s always going to have subjective elements to it. Can you imagine someone who’s just started “waking up” to immediately go into a 24/7 binge on an awareness or release field compared to someone who was already working on it for a year or more?

So channel into that exploration mindset and just play to figure out what works and follow your intuition.

2 Likes

I let my intuition guide which audios I play altogether… sometimes it’s 10. I started this during the pandemic when I was cleansing every nook and cranny of myself.

You’ll feel which ones support each other and which ones don’t if you are paying attention.

I let my awareness disappear and split off to go work on all of the minute and larger pieces when I do this.

Works well for me.

I don’t suggest starting at 10. But if you’ve got a clear sense of intuition let it guide you and maybe make sure you’ve eaten well and have water. For responsible advice, I’ll add, use a grounding field after and let yourself settle in silence and calmness before driving or doing something important.

Mindful add, I don’t ever do this with physical body audios. Only spiritual/mental/emotional. I don’t want to overload physical processes.

3 Likes

Yeah, most I have ever tried was 4. Does use up a lot of capacity for sure.

2 Likes