Extreme compulsivity

I usually get too merged with any activity I find pleasurable.

Food, sex, videogames, anything I like. People too.

This is a tendency I’ve been having since I was a kid, I used to stay 8 hours alone drawing a cartoon until it was “perfect”.

Or 10 hours playing videogames, then having sex as much as I could every day and moment of the day.

I’ve already been doing PONR and it helps a lot.

But I’d like to know if there is any other audio that could also help with this.

Thanks!

Amygdala healing
Childhood revision
Outlook retrainer (helps with rewiring afterwards after any field)

5 Likes

build as much shen / ojas as you can
unstoppable willpower

2 Likes

Sorry, but, what’s shen for?

I’m already too rational and I lose too much time in my mind, and I’ve heard that Shen it is related to the mental/abstract world.

I’ve been trying to use Jing a lot because of this, because I’d like to develop my energy body rather than my mental world.

one more reason for more shen / ojas, should be beneficial in your situation

it’s a higher refined energy
it should help with attachments of the world as those represent more the lower spectrum

just give it a try

(dopamin and/or overall brain repair might be also a good thing)

3 Likes

You were right.

I’ve been spamming Shen lately and it helped MASSIVELY with all my attachments to dumb things.

Thanks man!

4 Likes

Besides dopamine repair, I would strongly recommend Plasma Brain of Youth too.

And Ego Diss Meditation to reprogram your mind towards activities that you feel would be beneficial for you

2 Likes

Negen shen is like the perfect mind recalibrater

2 Likes

I face this Issue too. Except mine is geared more towards Fapping mostly OR preparing for some Goal , gathering the resources but Never taking Action Or Taking Action but stopping midway.

Maybe these fields could help too.

Knight warrior nft