Extreme thirst from tags/morphic fields?

Nah, it’s completely dependent on the person and the situation. Activity level, weather conditions, all types of factors. I’m not saying to have 4-5 liters of water everyday if your body isn’t asking for it. But if it is, then you should listen to it for optimal results

4 Likes

:point_up_2: :eye:

3 Likes

When looking online I come across a maximum of 3,7 liters a day, 15,5 cups that is

Body size plays a role. Any website that doesn’t mention this isn’t worth taking seriously, imo.

1 Like

Sjahid, this is the bottom line, lol. The increase in water is perfect for you right now. When you don’t need the “extra” water anymore you’ll know. You’re safe, you’ll be fine :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Lets end his dehydraation lol

3 Likes

Yea it does. I’ve always been fairly skinny when not working out, which I haven’t done for over a year now cus of the eczema. So my body is skinnyy now too, I don’t/can’twork out: I have had this feeling of dehydration like once a few years ago.

My man Drink more water

and add this :

Try this for aa week 3 times or so and then check if your eczema fade a bit

4 Likes

Yeah, you’re fine. The body often asks for more water when energetic changes are happening, so try looking at this as a positive.

4 Likes

But one more thing, I think monkeyowl said to me that after 2 weeks I can listen to the energy clearing only once a week. Is he correct?

Ye I was first trying to get all the shit out of my system, before focusing on the eczema healing. I do that because nothing I tried seem to work for me. But even when focusing on the point of no return; I might still heal the eczema as it is a time trapped emotion anyway

Yeah, she’s right. Usually it’s daily listening for a few weeks and then you can taper down to once a week thereafter. Just listen to your body.

1 Like

Alright thanks guys! I hope the dehydration goes away. If not I’ll be back to bother u :smiling_imp:

lol. And when you come back I’m pretty sure you know what our advice will be. :beers:

1 Like

Drink more beer!

2 Likes

Nah I mean if I’m drinking 10 l and shit is still dehydrated

But in the other thread you wrote youre drinking 2l
Which is pretty much the minimum recommended :sweat_smile: (I wanted to write this, I didn’t get around to it yesterday)

If it feels much to you, you probably were quite dehydrated before but didn’t know/notice.

Just keep drinking, the extreme thirst will go away… but drinking 2-3l a day is not extreme at all.

2 Likes

Yes as always lol

Check the point of no return article on the blog, that’s what I based it on.

4 Likes

Yes it said a few weeks, so that was a bit unspecific, but thanks :slightly_smiling_face: