Face Lift and Facial Toning Ver 2.0

The programming in this works towards increasing your collagen and elastin production specifically in your face and neck. Platelet-rich plasma is induced to collect in your face, which will create a faster-looking ‘lift’ but this is will settle down after a bit, that is more for the increased healing the higher collagen levels, etc. will remain. A simulant of Hyaluronic acid is used to induce the healing and restorative benefits of it. All combined should be a very good treatment, I look forward to reading your comments about the effects. 2-3 times should be fine.

25 Likes

Oh shit, where’re all my pretty girls and pretty boys at? :grinning:

11 Likes

Does this new audio replace the Skin Regeneration audio? It’s not on my playlist anymore.

Welcome @MarkS. No, it does not. They are for two different purposes.

3 Likes

This is a natural face lift in the sense, there is no artificial cosmetics involved, right? By artificial cosmetics, i mean plastic. Therefore, it is good for someone who want to rejuvenate their face without the cost of artificial cosmetics that make you look ‘fake’. Anyone care to comment.

1 Like

Thank You for replying. Yes i did find the video.

1 Like

You’re thinking too deep into it. People usually look fake from plastic surgery because their parts or whatever don’t match there face shape, or something seems off about their face. (I.E. Michael Jackson’s nose, amongst other celebrities, looked fake because it was too small for his facial structure. Or some celebrities get lip jobs and end up looking like fishes, because their lips are abnormally plumped more than a natural person who has full lips.(And probably doesn’t fit their face neither) This audio is for, simply put, to give your face a more youthful look. It does this by quickly smoothing out creases and wrinkles, while also giving your face a glow.

12 Likes

Thank you bro for your response. You are probably right that i am looking too deep into it. Also, this audio uses induces natural processes in your body to give your face a more youthful look (i.e. Platelet rich plasma and Hyaluronic acid). Perhaps, it is the title of the video that makes me overthink it. Perhaps, the title should be renamed to Face Rejuvenation via collagen and elastic production. ‘Face lift’ makes it sound like something artificial and reminds me of surgeons and the hospital LOL.

1 Like

No problem. Lol! I see what you mean bro. But the title is only indicating that it gives the same effects as a “facelift”. You won’t look fake though, I promise. It will only make you look like an upgrade version of you. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yesterday I listened to it 2 times and I woke up in the morning with a face like I had a best facial, and the energy was so soothing I almost feel asleep, amazing field

13 Likes

Can I listen Face Lift and Facial Toning Ver 2.0 with Collagen booster ver 2.0 ? It wont cause too much collagen and the problems with too much collagen?

1 Like

In just a few seconds of listening to this video I can tell for sure that the energy emitted works on the skin of the face. It feels like a shower on my face. I am very sensitive to subtle energy. Good work!

9 Likes

For all those listening to facial toning, did your neck hurt? I’ve been listening consistently for 5 to 6 weeks and the pain started in the back of my neck, then moved to the sides and now I am beginning to feel it in my jaw.

At first I thought I just slept on it wrong (like a kink) but soon realized the pain was symmetrical… any how, just curious about others and how it affected them! I don’t overdue it, I listen maybe 4 to 5 times a day. I have noticed some improvement in my facial symmetry too!

Edit: It’s not a bad pain, almost like a “I went to the gym and had a good workout -pain” :blush:

So this one gives me a stronger jawline? And helps reduce facial fat?

For the jawline, yes, it can definitely help redefining it. For the fat aspect, if I remember correctly, the first version of the field was mentioning the restoration of the “good” fat related to dermal fibroblasts etc. Maybe you can use this one in conjunction with “Fat to stem cells targeted to face, neck and scalp” and also check the list of stacks made by @gpo.

As for the experience, @NativeDaughter, I’m quite like @minea: feels like a shower and facial massage to me as well. I also use v1 because for that one, a YouTube comment said that it feels like being in a space capsule and I totally agree lol

3 Likes

Just noticed your post Owl. There shouldn’t be this kind of problem (if used with moderation) because there are other parts of your body which also need collagen.

2 Likes

Guys… Be careful if you have Face ID on the phone using this and Facial symmetry… :innocent:

8 Likes

This audio won’t affect my beard growth correct?

It shouldn’t.

3 Likes

does this include buccal fat?