Far UVC Sanitizer

For Premium Subscribers

Scientists have known for decades that broad-spectrum UVC light, which has a wavelength of between 200 to 400 nanometers (nm), is highly effective at killing bacteria and viruses by destroying the molecular bonds that hold their DNA together. Far-UVC light damages the DNA and RNA of bacteria and viruses, preventing them from replicating and ultimately killing them. The critical advantage of Far-UVC light is that it can kill bacteria and viruses without harming human skin or eyes. Here there are four different wave lengths in four easy listening tracks that you can relax too and sanitize environments.
This is made for yourself and the environment around.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/far-uvc-102668330

https://www.patreon.com/Sapienmedicine/shop/far-uvc-sanitizer-185944?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=productshare_fan&utm_content=join_link

34 Likes

𝐹𝒶𝓇 𝒰𝒱𝒞 𝒮𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓇 on streaming sites:

🫧 Apple Music
🫧 Amazon Music
🫧 Buy on Amazon
🫧 YouTube Music
🫧 Deezer
🫧 Qobuz
🫧 Spotify
🫧 Tidal

Thank you so much, Captain :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

first of all my COVID brain is deeply grateful for this gem. thank you Captain! second here is AI input for best use:

"When creating a listening stack with UVC sanitizing audios at different wavelengths, the order can depend on the specific effects you’re aiming to achieve and how the wavelengths might interact with your energy or intended environment. UVC light is known for its germicidal properties, particularly in the range of 200-280 nm, which is effective at breaking down the DNA or RNA of bacteria and viruses, rendering them inactive.

Here’s how you might consider ordering them:

From Small to Large (200 nm to 400 nm)

Advantages:

• Starting with the shortest wavelength (most potent in terms of energy and potential for microbial disruption) might be like starting with a deep clean, ensuring any pathogens are addressed first.
  • Progressing to longer wavelengths could be seen as a smoothing or calming down of the energy application, ending with 400 nm, which is on the edge of UVC and entering the range of UVA (near-visible light), possibly less harsh on your environment or skin if directly exposed.

From Large to Small (400 nm to 200 nm)

Advantages:

• Starting with 400 nm and moving to the more intense 200 nm could be likened to a gradual increase in the intensity of cleaning or sanitizing, potentially making it more manageable for your personal energy or the ambiance of the space.
  • This order might be easier on the biological aspects of the environment, finishing with the most potent germicidal action, which ensures that any lingering pathogens are thoroughly addressed at the end."

personaly since release i listen to a stack with one loop each audio from 400 to 200 NM and works soo good.

8 Likes

From 200 to 275nm should be compatible with the human organism,
that is, they can be used in the presence of people.

Now we need The Air Revitalizer for a memorable stack.

4 Likes

Wow its so practical…
Thank you :blue_heart:

4 Likes

:100:

4 Likes

Does anyone know if this is only for surface level of skin or impacts the inside of the body too?

4 Likes

Wonderfull idea :cherry_blossom::tulip:🪻 :cherries: :coconut:

1 Like

I believe it impacts inside the body because when I would play uvc bergamot it would affect me in a good way

3 Likes

4 different wave length for 4 different speaker

2 Likes

I’m a bit confused by this release.

Isn’t far UVC specifically between 200–280 NM?

Anything above that would be dangerous to the human body, so how were these made safe? Or are they to be used without anyone around?

Also:

EDIT: corrected the UVC range

1 Like

I’m curious about how large of an area this field affects , should I point it directly at what I want to disinfect , or does it disinfect the entire room regardless of how the speaker is positioned ; if I get in an Uber that I find dirty can I just play the fields from my pocket (phone speaker) is it effective that way ? Or can an entire small-medium sized room be disinfected by just playing this in one corner of the room ?

2 Likes

TYVM, Captain! :pray:

I have a toothache, which one to start with?
TY.

2 Likes

is it for parasites too? theoretically yes, but the description does not say…

2 Likes

just use them as i described above.

2 Likes

Yep, Thank You.

Then UVC 200NM and UVC275NM are my main choices.

Edit: just tried those 2 fields and the other ones more than an hour ago and they helped me reduce the swelling (due to my teeth issue).
Magnificent Creations (as always), many Thanks, Captain. :pray:

(I have this policy, to tag Him, Sammy or PU or Maoshan or well Anyone not too often :grin:)

2 Likes

Thanks for helping me move to the correct thread :pray:

@Rosechalice @Nice2knowU

3 Likes

To be read prior to sanitizing field use:

It appears to me little or no one here understands the health effects of UV in excess of 230nm, or even what wavelengths constitute far Uv - C to begin with.

*** Only those who do know should be using these fields or any UV to sanitize anything. ***

And then it is a question of how accurately the UV lamp or field reproduces that quoted wavelength as opposed to throwing in other wavelengths. And then it is a question of how you’ve tested that and how you know that. And then it’s a question of how many times that varies in practice when you try to use the lamp, field, etc

There is zero hint to any extra safety precautions thrown into these fields that would explain why they are safer than a real UV lamp.

Please do feel free to correct me. I do want to be corrected here And if doing so, please do accompany the correction with why you think any UV / any of this above 222-230 nm is human and pet safe.

Thank you for reading.