Far UVC Sanitizer

Please share the link.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15353859

As requested :blush: many thanks :+1:

2 Likes

I think these two UVB (280ā€“320 nm) and UVA (320ā€“400 nm), the last two audios in the first post.

1 Like

Many thanks. I got quite excited at the prospect.

1 Like

Look forward to your results.

2 Likes

I want to know too, how to use this as an environmental field.

Also, if I play this in a room, do I have to put my probiotic supplements to another room? :thinking:

@SammyG @Dreamweaver

3 Likes

This helped completely eliminate some strong, unpleasant pet smells from a room. I was looking online for products to fix this, but thereā€™s no need anymore

The room smells clean and fresh.

Amazing.

5 Likes

What wave length did you use? All of them?

2 Likes

I used all of them

1 Like

hey any update?

Iā€™m not sure on the article. Also interested (i thought first it was about UV in general).

Iā€™ve not been consistent enough to give an accurate update. Sorry :grinning:

1 Like

You are right, the article says UVA and UVB while here the field is about UVC.

Not entirely. They noticed that UVC can effect the fat layers in the body. The UVC exposure does affect the lipid profile and triglycerides even though UVC cannot penetrate deeper layers of the skin/fat in underneath the skin. UVC exposure seems to increase appetite, but seems to prevent weight gain by extra secretion of norepinephrine. The latter increases energy expenditure due extra browning of subcutaneous fat which appears to open up new approaches for obesity treatment and metabolic disorders. They are not entirely sure on long exposure towards UVC and whether how safe it is and they also it could speed up skin aging as far I understand.

Someone just posted today in the lipedema thread that they are using UVC 200, 275 and 300 and are seeing great results with their lipedema. Lipedema is a hard and very frustrating disease to manage, and it is not just regular fat, so regular weight loss doesnā€™t impact those abnormal fat cells. Any type of success with lipedema is a huge deal. Just sharing because if it works with people with lipedema, it make have excellent results for regular weight loss. (FYIā€¦Lipedema is not lymphedema)

ive downloaded this field while on Patreon Premium tier,

now that my subsciption ended, do i need to buy the audio on the patreon shop to use the audio that i downloaded ???

Yes.

1 Like

uvc light is used in ā€˜what fatā€™ by drmanhatten to aid in the removal of fat

1 Like

The buttock skin was exposed to UV light using a F75/85W/UV21 fluorescent lamp with an emission spectrum between 275 and 380 nm (peak at 310ā€“315 nm) (Seo et al., 2001). A Kodacel filter (TA401/407; Kodak, Rochester, NY) was used to remove wavelengths below 290 nm (UVC).

UVC 300NM it should be. Now time is hard to translate as 2 MED (minimal erythema dose) is highly individual, starting from 10x daily and going for couple of weeks to assess after, sounds reasonable.

1 Like

So listening with earphones to these uvc audios will target bacteria and viruses in my body that are bad? Both in my body and on my skin?

1 Like