Favorite Audio Fields to Sleep-Meditate to

Favorite audio fields to loop while being in a state between meditation and sleep…

• Field must be okay for being looped for hours, which means most physical fields are not suitable for this.
  • Music must be something you love and can really relax with.
  • Because one is looping it for hours, it shall be a field that brings a lot of value to your whole life longterm (subjective of course).

– here are mine:

A Taste of of Vaikuntha Loka:
Connecting with this ultra high realm makes me forget everything about my matrix life and role playing, including my gender, my character traits, my personality setup, the before and after, the here and there. A connection with eternity where you can just be the piece of consciousness that you are – free of all thoughts, emotional pulls, identifications. Just a pure thoughtless observator. All of this in the presence of the ultra high level beings that reside there.

Vibration of Transcendence:
Gives a deep peace of mind and connection with the universe.

Angelic Intercession:
There is always something with which the angels can help you. Use the time and let them work their wonders.

Alien Intercession:
Same as with angels but with more interesting effects. There are always new friends to make and interesting stuff to discover. Most of the stuff that happens on earth is boring from my point of view, so having access to this field is probably one of the coolest things one could ever wish for. There is so much life out there… :alien:

Arcturian Energy Infused Meditation:
Family from other planets.

Pegasus/Sirian/Essassani/Andromedan Energy Infusion Meditation:
Strange alien places, far away, which I am going to explore further in the next months.

Higher Self NFT audio:
Home.

Blueprint of Love NFT audio:
Deep emotional healing, heart expansion, increase the ability to love and thousand other things.

Blueprint of Blueprints NFT audio:
Spiritual healing, re-alignment and empowernment.

Conceptual Realizations:
Gaining insights about everything.

Imaginarium Divine:
Gaining insights about myself.

Spiritual Growth States of Being:
Encouragement for spiritual development.

Attract More Love Into Your Life:
One can never receive too much love while being in the physical universe.

Soul Restoration Series:
Provides a deep restorative energetic healing and re-building.

Plasma Glass Skin:
This one sounds so smooth and nice :relaxed:

Into the Sidhe Mounds::
This one is worth looping for the amazing music alone. But I can’t fall asleep to it.

Repel Negative Energy ver 2.0:
Good to use after an emotionally challenging day or from time to time as a general cleaner.

Etheric Cord Cutter:
Nice music. Helpful cleaning.

Ego Dissolution:
Nice music. Helpful for meditation without falling asleep.

That’s it.

What are your favorite ones?

19 Likes

My brother likes to loop deeper state sleep in his sleep.

I know, hes a psychopath, I think he doesnt want to wake up. :rofl:

I told him not to but he doesnt want to listen to me so what can i do :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Subconscious Limits Remover (patreon version)

A dream of purity

Knight mindset

Conceptual Realizations

Crucible of the Past

Alchemical Revision Series

Ego Dissolution

5 Likes

White Light Waves

Tree Experience

The Essence of Mantras

The Grace of Angels and Saints (along with Angelic Intercession)

The Air Revitalizer (this helps me sleep so comfortably it’s amazing)

The Essence of Faith and Prayer

Sometimes i put most of them in a stack and loop it

3 Likes

If I use Energy Work while doing so

Soul retrieval Reiki

Cord Cutter

Ego Dissolution

Alien Intersession for the exact same reason

3 Likes

Cone of Power - Falling asleep while visualizing an intention. This field also keeps my mind in that focused state

Vibration of Divine Love - The music is enough for one to fall asleep. Not to mention this audio clears out junk everytime you use it.

5 Likes

Which creator?

1 Like

I could have sworn you had “The Essense of Faith and Prayer” added. Def one I’ve been looping today and feeling extremely grateful and grounded in my being.

4 Likes

It can be looped? I thought it is 3 times max per day. :grin:

3 Likes

I have looped it sometimes. But I recommend everyone sticks to the official instruction to be on the safe side.

4 Likes

Any stack should have Pranayama training OG audio, doesnt matter where or how many times compared to other audios. I loop it with Far infrared and it is definitely working better than Far infrared alone.
If someone has larger night stack, putting more P.T audio copies in between different audios should make things interesting :sunglasses:

Big shoutout to @Sarumann33 for introducing me to Pranayama training audio :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Etta Arlena. Works well, but I will switch to Sapiens Version asap.

3 Likes

glad it works my friend!

2 Likes

Lymphatic drainage field, I tried it once on a loop, it truely helped me (to) sleep without breathing difficulties/issues. :slightly_smiling_face:
Sometimes I use a huge stack so that it covers all my needs, although I’m not sure how willing or responsive is my subconscious to/regarding fields, while I’m sleeping (well, at least I’m trying :sweat_smile:)…

4 Likes

Omg… Goals :grin::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Advanced Healing

Imaginarium Divine

Navigator of Awe

Fat to Stem Cells

Raise your Vibrational State

Conceptual Realizations

1 Like

No The Dreamtime??? O.O

(for meditation)

DMT
Shen
Ojas
Pure Magnetic Heart
Divine Will
Mindfulness
Higher Being Experience
A Taste of Mana
The HUM of Universe
Dragon Intercession
Tibetan Sound Healing
Dolphin Totem
White Light Waves
Kala Bhairava
Thoth
Wondrous Place
The Singularity
Delta and Epsilon
The Solidifier
10 Paramitas (favourite track from dream)
Arc Light Body
Black Tara
The Silent Mind
Light of Savitur
Temple of Luxor
Hades

The Holy Grail is of course The Universal OM.

So far i just ran Cosmic Intercession with this one:

I recommend to meditate it for 5-10min and then jump from the audio to the realm directly and merge to that place.

4 Likes

Contrary to popular belief, i’v been adapting to franz bartons habits.its been said he only took short naps every now and then, lots of days without sleep. Its quite unnecessary passing time in trivial company. Time is running away like water, never to return. A certain amount of time ought to be provided for,. You’re body adapts to it too. I went 3 days last week, over 50hr now, work writing code so its strenuous mental juggling but thanks to all these powerful tool from Capts, makes things bearable

2 Likes

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Today I tried to meditate to Positive Power Waves - YouTube and Radical Positive Change (DESNA) - YouTube
But I turned the volume a bit higher up than a usual minimum
Needless to say, I failed miserably :rofl:
I looked like
giphy

6 Likes