Feedback for Scam / Counterfeit Reports Thread

Im really having a hard time understanding some logic here:

How are new members that joined in middle of Feb (when audios where added to the NFTs) are just now asking for them?

1- if they bought the audio in the days they joined, it means it was already a part of the minting process.

2- if they bought it before why are they just now after 2 months asking for them?

3- you dont see them in the sell and buy tread looking to trade those NFTs. To say thats how they got them.

CAN WE STOP JUST SENDING AUDIOS TO WHOEVER ASK FOR THEM WITHOUT PROVING THEY ACTUALLY HAVE THE NFT IN THEIR WALLETS?

I know they only work for the owner, but arent we tired and upset seeing people uploading them on youtube etc and probably selling them around?

We need to fight the root

of course well known members is a different story.

11 Likes

That there is the key to true empathy. The only kind that will heal the world.

It’s that recognition of the allness in everyone. Even those that harm us. Recognizing I am also him/her and as this person, I have identified with patterns that have took me down an unhealthy path.

And while I don’t approve of their actions and will punish them if I must, I root for them to find the light within themselves and heal.

More often than not, instead of rooting for someone to heal or fix their ways, we instead fall to hate. We instead fall to wishing horrible things on a person. Wanting to kill them. Wanting them outcast.

The ignorance and grand irony of this is that you are essentially wishing this on yourself. Any kind of hate is self hatred.

11 Likes

9 Likes

I already suspended him forever and deleted the 5 other accounts he created on the same IP

@Rene
Hehe, you have to report them before I ban them

Big thank you for reporting and behaviors though :clap:

10 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:
“I don’t have the money right now… but I have several high-end NFTs that I bought…with eggs…or something other than money”

7 Likes

For reporting, use this thread:

This is rather a feedback thread for scam thread functioning.

Also, something felt off about this person immediately.

The nickname and the way he seemed to laugh at what Dream is going through.

3 Likes

Thank you Powren.

1 Like

for anyone in doubt about a trade, better use www.escrow.com and eliminate the chance of losing your money

6 Likes

Hi all,
I don’t know if he or she is a scammer but we agreed about an offer with The_Singularity, and he never answered back.
I told him I would like to get the NFT before sending the money since he/she was a newer member to the forum.
Never heard of him. We have been talking something like a week ago.
I cannot compare the actual dates of him/her last seen here on the forum and my message about him/her sending the nft first, since I have bought the Nft to another member and left the convo. (Told him I had found the Nft somewhere else and was cancelling the trade before doing so)
So idk.
Maybe it’s shady, maybe it’s just rude, maybe … idk :woman_shrugging:
Felt is was worth mentionning.
Peace :love_you_gesture::call_me_hand::two_hearts::nazar_amulet:🪬 :herb::dragon::crescent_moon::surfing_woman:

[Edit: I heard back from him/her, he/she was sick :woman_shrugging::love_you_gesture::herb::trident::dove::milky_way::crescent_moon:)

A suggestion:

Profiles younger than 1 month and/or with less than 10 posts shouldn’t be allowed to hide their profiles.

2 Likes

Be careful with this one…
He proposed a trade but there were many red flags, and in fact it seems that is a scammer.

2 Likes

Beware of this person,

Attaching below the reason why I feel that everyone should be beware of him.

This person then created a group of me, himself and someone called as brian95140

now whats really funny here is a person who claims to be a long time forum member, when they sent a message this popped up:

When I asked why this person did not call the official mods of the forum, he said that the mod said that they dont have time which I think is BS because we genuinely have very helpful mods here on the forum.

This person’s paypal and the crypto wallet address is below, so just be careful.

mamashiki77@gmail.com

Will leave the rest to the mods to decide, I could be wrong and if @anon66926982 can prove that he is a legit person, I would apologize but I think it’s not going to be possible for him to prove himself.

brian95140 has now renamed their profile to Agah:

7 Likes

this is the funniest so far
“I’ll call brian”
“Who tf is brian?”
“I’m brian! lets get this trade done!”

9 Likes

6 Likes

There is a long time forum member called @brian95240 :grin: They’ve been getting creative :laughing:

7 Likes

its brian95140 older brother brian95240 :skull:

what’s funny is this retard even copied the legit person’s display picture, so if someone is not very careful would actually fall for this scam.

7 Likes

WOW! LOL. I had to look at that twice myself! What are they doing; trying to be my twin or something? :joy::joy::joy: That is crazy! I haven’t been very active lately so this was a surprise to come back to.

12 Likes

Life of Brian?
Is it time to watch the movie again?

4 Likes

“I’m a long time forum member”

Account created 3 seconds ago

:relaxed:

6 Likes

Haha.
(Well, they might say they are a long term user, it’s just a new account :sweat_smile:, but obviously rules are rules :grin:)