Feeling cold all the time

Hi, does anyone know which audios from Sapien will help someone who feels cold all the time? The “Chi Compression” audios help me a lot but I get side effects from those. Are there any other alternative audios that work just as good without any side effects?

1 Like

You can try these audios out because these are all possible reasons why people have cold intolerance… also, do you have any known health condtions?

-Hypothyroidism (Andrenal healing and detoxification audio)
-Peripheral artery disease (Heart restoration audio)
-Poor blood circulation(Nitric oxide audio)
-Anemia(Hyperbaric oxygen therapy)
-Diabetes
-Low bodyweight

9 Likes

Thanks a lot for the advice! I already use Adrenal Healing and Endocrine System. I have IBS so that has been causing a lot of issues. I use his IBS and Stomach Healing audios as well. I’ve noticed that out of all the audios, Chi Compression audios help me the most when it comes to feeling cold. It warms up my body so much that sometimes I feel super hot and get a headache. I found a way to reduce the side effects. Play “Antioxidant” after playing Chi and Jing audios. Works perfectly and no more negative effects

5 Likes

No problem man, and thanks for your words as well…I plan to start to use jing soon…

1 Like

If you’re feeling cold all the time youre very likely hypothyroid . I would listen to sapiens endrocine audio ,or rife hypothyroid frequency.

1 Like

Hi. So I’m new here so I don’t know the rules on giving advice or sharing information and help from the internet, so I hope I don’t commit something that’s a no-no here.
I’m just trying to help. I believe I have had the same experience several times. And wierdly, I have also had the exact opposite also of being extremely hot and sweaty all the time. What can I say, I’m unbalanced.

Have you ever tried acupuncture? I’m not an acupuncturist but I have had sessions with good results. Usually heat and cold in our bodies are related excess and lack of energy. Does it seem like the coldness comes fron within your body’s core/back like an inner freeze or from the outside environment like a breeze? If it’s from the inside then you probably feel it the most in your kidney areas. I know I did. And that might mean you have a Yang deficiency or an excess in Yin.

What is the full scope of your systems? Frequent urination? Adrenal fatigue? Intestinal burning? What kind of diet do you have? I have some info I copied from the internet and some links, but just type: foods that produce heat in the body and General Deficiency and Excess of Yin and Yang Sacred Lotus.

I recommend eating raw ginger in very small portions and trying turmeric tea. Also, according to AdrenalFatigue.org: “The way to treat Kidney Yang deficiency is to warm the kidney. This means reducing your intake of cold (eg ice cream and other frozen foods, iced drinks), raw foods and antibiotics, as these foods inhibit your body’s warming function, eventually depleting Yang. In addition, the use of sugar can overstimulate the sympathetic reflex and deplete kidney Yang.”

And this what I also copied from the internet…

When I typed yang feeling cold:
"A Yang-deficient body is one without enough driving or warming energy, so that metabolism and mental processes become sluggish. The body and limbs easily feel cold and lethargic, and motivation and assertiveness diminish.

When I typed jing feeling cold:
“Energy aspects: Kidney jing is the foundation of the yin and yang of all the body’s organs. Kidney yin and yang are the primordial yin and yang, and the root of yin and yang to the zang organs. Kidney yin moistens and nourishes, while kidney yang provides warmth and promotes organs and tissue.”

When I type ibs yang:
"However, excesses and deficiencies of Yin and Yang almost always appear in combination. For example, in Irritable Bowel Syndrome, the symptom of loose stools shows an excess of Yin; but if the patient feels a burning sensation along with the loose stools, this indicates an additional excess of Yang .”

When I type adrenal fatigue yang: Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome is a result of the kidney’s yang deficiency state and can manifest itself through depression, chronic fatigue, decreased sexual function and low thyroid function.

Then I click on the first search result and read this:
The underlying cause of adrenal fatigue is ongoing, continuous unresolved stress. The stress can be emotional, mental, physical or external such as; poor diet, heavy metal toxicity, extreme shock and emotional trauma, excessive exercise, physical trauma, working too hard without enough rest, over-indulgence in stimulants like coffee, tea, tobacco, and narcotics, excessive use of cortisone therapy, lack of sleep or infections.

So maybe an audio field for the kidneys and jing energy and stress like these maybe:

Adrenal Healing and Detoxification (Sound/Energetic healing) on YouTube.

Stress Relief (energetic and psychic/morphic programmed energy) on YouTube.

Trauma Release and Healing (energetic/morphic programmed audio) on YouTube.

Emotional Release on Dream Seeds YouTube.

DEPRESSION/Stress/Anxiety Relief ( Energy Programmed Audio) on YouTubeing Restoration Internal Alchemy Series Pt3 ver2.0 on YouTube.

Stem Cell Targeted to kidneys, adrenals, bladder, urinary tract (energetically programmed audio) 2.0 on YouTube.

Kidney Regeneration (Energetically Programmed Audio)" on YouTube.

NINE NEEDLES FOR RETURNING YANG (ACUPUNCTURE) | MAGNETO-DIELECTRIC (SCALAR) FIELDS on YouTube.

HEALING FREQUENCIES for the Meridians & Organs I - Bladder/Kidneys on YouTube.

Use at your own risk. Like Sapien has said too much of one thing is not good for the body so once you feel better you should stop and use sporadically to maintain the healing process going.

I’m no expert but I hope this helped you in some way. Best of health to you.

I don’t know if Sapien has made an acupuncture audio field for the meridians but it would be a good idea to look in to it.

10 Likes

Thanks…Great information…I have these issues since childhood…something like gastritis…vomiting constipation…depression…insomnia, cold feet…but heat in hands…menopause at 36…acid reflux and palpitations…chronic heart disease…dry skin and mouth…

Can’t digest…fruits, dairy wheat…

As you said feeling cold…is a yang deficiency…have you gone through these issues…how did you resolve…I am better…than I was 1 year back…I take digestive enzyme and probiotic…however, still have gastritis and ulcer…want to reverse menopause…how does acupressure helps…I tried acupuncture but didn’t help much.

2 Likes

Hello Alka. Sorry for the late reply.

Yes I did have issues with cold feet and cold hands. Have you tried Enhanced Blood Circulation from Sapien Medicine?

As for the gastritis and ulcers have you tried Intestinal Ulcers Healing and Intestinal Healing and Regeneration from Sapien Medicine? You can also try The Iron Gullet and The Intestinal Cleanser from Gumroad.

But yes, Acupuncture helped me alot. I fo recommend it. A good Acupuncture can treat various issues in one session.

Wish you the best!

3 Likes

It didn’t help at all…only thing that helps is uv-c safe germicder, bacteria healing from sapien and parasite, candida and GeRD healing from Elke neher channel.

Don’t have iron gullet from gumroad.

2 Likes

You can also use Advanced Healing + Voltage Repair.

1 Like

Great summary! Is there a field that could directly help with the Kidney/Adrenal Yang deficiency (the energetic balancing more than the actual kidney/adrenal relieve)? Thanks :pray:t2:

1 Like

The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture) seems like it was made for precisely what you’re asking (including the ability to more accurately diagnose what’s going on, say, if an overuse of the Wood element is the reason behind the, say, the supposed Yang Water deficiency).

1 Like

Oh, ok, will look into this field particularly for Yang balancing then. Any other of the more common energy system fields that could be recommended, or any that maybe wouldn’t be recommended when Yang deficient?

1 Like

You can try this one:

1 Like

I hear people asking their servitors to adjust room temperature. In my case, sometime it works and sometime it does not lol.