Feng Shui Master of the Shire

cheat codes, monastery on demand.

hmmm

14 Likes

Ohhh, I get what you mean, difference of 2 fields.
Thank you

I’m Asian, so Feng Shui is something we’ve heard often, and I’m familiar with tis concepts, read lots of books and articles, however, there are too many “do this, not do this”. It’s really hard to live in Feng Shui perfect place
(I heard Micro Soft, Trump hotels are made according to Feng Shui rules, I don’t know the truth, but unless we have fortune to design Feng Shui perfect house, it’s really hard to follow those rules…)
I’m kinda Feng Shui otaku (LOL), so I was curious what it is like living in Feng shui based energized space.

May wanna try.
Thank you so much.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing.
I always loop White light Waves when I go out.
And essence of mantra as well
Thanks to them, my place has got a bit better compared to before, but still, needs change, and I will work on it.

2 Likes

:laughing:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Yeah, I have been very interested in qi / energy stuff, that’s why I love to use Sapien energy field
I like to read Feng Shui books and internet articles, but there are too many rules we are encouraged to follow. (and there are several different type of Feng Shui culture in Asian countries)
I don’t buy buddha statue and stuff, I try whatever I can, but gee, it’s impossible to follow. And I know if I stick too much to its rules, I won’t have time to enjoy my life.
I just try to be easy, not necessary to be perfect, but really curious about this field…

2 Likes

Well, I had missed that comment. Here is the bump.

An amazing field indeed, my favorite among the environmental ones :sparkles:

6 Likes

Feng Shui Master of the Shire – The Sapien Shop

15 Likes

Just got this and it is hands down amazing! It will brighten up an area in absolutely no time whatsoever! It restores balance and harmonize the space in between items! Even if your space is not picked up or tidy it will still bring harmony to all areas! It’s best to keep things tidy of course. It is amazing to put the speaker in an old closet and see what happens when you walk in after playing! Wow!

8 Likes

Is this upgraded version of Feng Shui field?
Or is it the same one?

Thank you

I absolutely love the violins on this one! It’s beyond harmonious:)

2 Likes

Please put this on Patroen premium o_o