Field for Genetic Male Pattern Baldness

Sure, I’ll be brief though because I’m not so versed in long amusing reviews, and mind is getting very still and quiet lately.

Keep in mind that overall I am quite healthy

PP1 - This works on bones, muscles and nerves. I’ve seen a definite reduction in pops, craclks and sounds of my joints. Increased elasticity and flexibility. I’m a seasoned martial artist regurarely doing quite heavy training, this one helps me a lot with recovery.

PP2 - This one is for organs. First week of use after a few minutes my intestine started “talking” like crazy, so probably doing healing there.
This triggered a cleansing process that resulted in a multitude of pimples on the shoulders and back, which gradually disappeared (occasionally some come out).

PP3 - This one is for skin and hair. I’ve haven’t noticed any difference.

9 Likes

Bookmarked!

10 Likes

5 Likes

For Attraction, Do this.

Throat Chakra
Self Confidence/Boost
and workout and face stack.

Youll be good in no time.

2 Likes

can you please tell me more about throat chakra and ur experience with it?

I have some subs taking care of confidence rn…

I workout… gymming since 1.5 months now… will continue for life.

1 Like

thanks bro! lol

but this hair issue does chip away at my confidence tbh

1 Like

your able to say the right things at the right time

There was a comment I read on YouTube on the full body detox field. The guy said he was grade 4 bald. After a month of using full body detox his hairline started restoring itself all the bald spots were filling up. Not only that his skin was also glowing and his overall health improved tremendously. With that field you will feel really sick at times so be wary of that.

6 Likes

hey bro, thank u so much for your input.

I’ll be trying that for sure!

1 Like

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: (must read alert)

(Desiree’s post. The respond part didn’t function this time lol)

One of these posts to be remembered even long time after :bouquet:

And this part below has had a particular resonance within me. Not only because I simply love Quasi Crystal so much but… yes, you expressed something that I couldn’t manage to put into words. Really a partly/almost all-in-one formula, this field <3

Anyway, hats off from me as well, Desiree :*

2 Likes

I’ve finally had the courage to get Plasma Protocol for my hair…

How many times a day should I listen? @Desiree

2 Likes

To plasma protocol?

Please follow the protocol. It’s in the description.
“For best results of course”

7 Likes

i am looking for people who’ve maybe experimented on their own and come up with new guidelines on their own… i think SM gives us conservative estimates of listens to prevent harm

1 Like

Hello David !

With plasma protocol , you can recover all your body , in this case your hair .

I recommend you to make at least once the protocol like stated , then experiment on your own , for your hair , you can stick 2 weeks with the PM 3 and you can notice very fast and awesome results , also have in mind to eat better and rest a bit more .

Yes you are right !

6 Likes

yes, Thank you for the reply!

Hi David. You could always rely on all kinds of information MokeyOwl posts on the forums. She is one of the most knowledgeable we have here who has also done the protocol!

As for Plasma Protocol,

I’ve noticed overnight results with this PM3 specially for the first time listening— smoother skin and more lively hair on the first night! As you keep going, you will notice you’re growing out more baby hairs as the hair follicles and pathways regenerate themselves with the increased and more oxygenated blood flow to your scalp and throughout your body.

Thank you Akira for the tip ;)

10 Likes

4 Likes

bro can u please share your situation/story/results in a little detail? Timeline etc

thanks for the list btw

2 Likes

I guess you dont have Androgenetic alopecia?

1 Like

I like Danny Roddy’s “Hair Like A Fox”.

I have both female patterned hair loss and male patterned hair loss. I actually got the male patterened hair loss first.
I am so glad Sapien Medicine now has Thyroid Healing and Regeneration since I have Hashimoto’s thyroiditis hypothyroidism.

8 Likes