Field for Genetic Male Pattern Baldness

I had read that people got good hair results with Hair growth version 2 but sapein deleted it from YT, and also read that people had terrible results from version 3 (hairfall etc).

I found version 2 on the internet… and am currently listening to it…

what can I do for best results?

can subs and fields be used in the same YT playlist?

Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome @anon53223118! Well, I have heard people that had really good results from the version 3. Hairfall doesn’t happen to everyone. Like for instance, @GoddessAndGodOfAll had nothing but good results from this field from the start. Also, subs and fields can be utilized in the same playlist. Know your system though, and don’t get overwhelmed. Good luck. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Yeah bro like @This_Boy_Here said I got great results from it, i got little tiny puny hairs beginning to grow in my entrances in my hair line where I was beginning to bald

I’m just slacking on it hard lol cuz it’s in my Pregym playlist and most days i don’t even have time for the gym any more and when i do, i sometimes skip it since my Pregym playlist is so long lol

However it never really reduced my hair loss that much like dutasteride did!

Dutasteride made my hair loss dramatically stop change, from 30 strands to like 5 strands per hair wash during my showers… i recommend using hair loss 3.0 a few times before listening to dutasteride 3 times, and wash your hair with cold water bro

15 Likes

what is this and where can i find it?

thanks for the reply btw!

2 Likes

Here you go man, and no problem!

Happy regrowing!

10 Likes

thanks man!

btw my problem is genetic

4 Likes

Should be good! Mine is genetic too :slight_smile:

However i started earlier than my dad cuz of DHT and all that good stuff lol

5 Likes

I’m 23 btw… i still have hair… but that pattern is beginning to form on my head…

whats ur situation?

3 Likes

I’m turning 22 in 2 months, for me i have two receding entrances (right above the eye brows) in my front hair line but it’s barely noticeable

It’s been there since highschool but it’s slowly regressed over the years, nothing crazy, but i want to prevent that lol

5 Likes

Also bro, you should invest in the plasma protocol if you don’t already have it… Plasma protocol 3 should clear the problem by itself with time

3 Likes

I see… btw i’m also using YT subs and a hair sub by Talmadge Harper… his subs are crazy effective…

there seems to be slight improvement in my hair it seems…!

also btw… do u know any strong female attraction fields?

is there any limit to the number of fields we can listen to?

1 Like

thanks for the detailed reply bro!

who is @Desiree btw and how do u think she can help?

3 Likes

thanks man!

2 Likes

Also unconditional androstenol and emperor audio are great.

Also using hairloss v2 is useless since Dream probably removed the field from it.Hairloss treatment subs or fields is all about patience and consistency

One sec! Accidentally posted!

1 Like

what do u mean?

just like how there is Hair loss treatment v3, there was version 2, right now I’ve been using that

Alright here’s some female perspective on it!

First of all you will want to change how you see yourself in your own eyes and for this you want to start working on Why you want to attract girls and How you wanna go about it … Sit with your self, Ask yourself, Dig Deeper, and Relax … See what comes out … Let go of everything that stands in the way …

Second you will need to Change your Aura because Perception starts with your Energy. For this you should use Quasi Crystal and Recreate your Own Auric field to that of Charm and Confidence.

You will want to use this field for so many reasons, it offers you the limitless expansive growth you want; in your life and consequently on your attraction.

Fields like Salt Cleanse should be your daily companion, every day and night and throughout the day! You want to always have your energies, thoughts, thinking and perspectives always cleansed and prepared for all fields assimilation and absorption! This is how I always start my playlist.

Fields like Divine Love, Radiate Positivity , and Love Graviton will make you both attuned to the pure feelings of love and have them always in your aura.

Now on to the leap we have been having with fields:
Mstate Gold and Silver and Mstate Iron to balance your feminine/masculine energy
Along with the mental benefits you will be reaping with it! Speaking of, always have your ISIRB and RBM3 in your playlists! Read the topics on these! Clarity and eloquently spoken words is two things you want, which reminds me of the new magical ability we have now: The Power of Blarney Stone You will see a different version of yourself you’ll be happy to reintroduce it to yourself every day.

Alongside, Hand of Glory will open up new Higher worlds for you ;)

All Purpose Anxiety Removal to keep you chill in and out and in your interactions with the world, yourself, your world, and your reflective decisions.

The Fool is the field you want to have your personality filled with; interested in the world while also happy about your state and drawing interest in it through your own.

The Skeptic is also a good hype up before your chit chat that goes further, and a good prime up before your playlist!

Enhanced Visual Processing is a brain pump you should read about :)

Now let’s talk physical! Testosterone and DHT 2.0 are essential, Facial Symmetry, Nose Straightener, Stem Cells for Face, and The Dutastereided Scalp and of course a Fancy Salon Visit for your overall gentleman groom :)

Always Raise your Vibration and connect to your Higher Self for the best outcomes possible :)

The Energy Flow Of your body has a saying in a lot of things; how you observe and what you attract.

A Fancy Massage for your Soul allows more flow to enter and go through your body.

A Belly of Laughter and Oxytocin + Neuropeptide Y will flow your mind into the delightful and easily social part of you.

And finally, your mindset weighs in the most out of everything, so Feel Abundant and Evolve on a higher level for a better reconstruction of you.

Paid fields like Knight Mindset and Plasma Flower should immaculately help.

My words for you is that understanding that attraction is not a complex thing nor it is taken for granted, that it is not something you stop doing once you’re there either. You evolve and grow through it! You keep learning about yourself and your other person taking different leaps and routes each day. A good framework to work with is through working on your brain, that’s the most important part, (see Philip_Weiss topics on that), then comes your energy, your being, your soul, your understanding of the world, your perceptions,Your sky rocket confidence, Your looks, Your love for yourself, Your ease of mind, letting go of your limitations

The only thing I really did aside from constantly being with my fields was to Enter the State of Flow and Allow myself to stay in it. That was it.

And of course, always bring your Negentropic self and the universes within you into your world, first things off, and on a daily basis. And always be Grateful for your Abundance

38 Likes

What an outstanding post, really :hugs:

6 Likes

Thanks man! Just some psychic stuff thrown in here and there, we love to welcome our forum friends pretty well :D

6 Likes