Fields 4 living with grump

So my flatmate (roomie) was always quite jovial. I brought my lover over & he got furious even though we said he was fixing my computer (also true) he got mad coz of corona even though we said but we are not even interacting with you anyway I actually suspect he’s actually jealous. He would do nice things before & even put his arm around me a couple of times which I didn’t really like as I don’t like him in that way. I’m not attracted to him & I’ve never acted like I am. He has also said about having a drink together and I said no, a joint I said no not in the mood for one (which was true.) He said he was going to buy us pizza. I offered money he said no. But then he said let’s eat together & watch something together & I said no & to leave the pizza I’d get my own food. (It felt too intimate to me to do that with him & so I didn’t want to. ) He was still friendly & cheerful though.
Since that guy came over he acts ABOVE (IMHO) someone who is just angry about a visitor like he is ignoring me he will not even go out of his room if I am there he sounds sulky when he does talk basically he’s acting like he’s in a bad mood with me. This has gone on for about a month at least!
Now I have to live with this & I hate it.
We also have tier 4 so we have HUGE restrictions now this happened more recently.
Please don’t be mad at me about the lover I have already heard it all from this flatmate, I’ve had the lecture. I just want to know what fields I can listen to to make this more bearable cos it’s HORRIBLE I’m an empath I think so it’s like I can FEEL his energy & it doesn’t feel very nice. It’s depressing. He also might be OCD or SOMETHING coz I’ve noticed he opens and closes his door excessively like literally I count 10 sequences in a row open close open close etc. I have noise cancelling headphones coming tomorrow which I hope help.
I have empathic shielding would it help?
I just listened to repel negative energy now.
What else do you recommend?
The other thing it COULD be is he likes to do football bets I did it once through him & not again but another flatmate does. So I thought he COULD be mad about THAT but he was still cheerful & friendly till this happened.
I want this to bounce off me cos it’s bringing me down.
My lover doesn’t have his own place & …it doesn’t matter WHY he’s in a mood with me it’s horrible to live with please advise what I can use. My budget doesn’t extend to tags just yet. Mostly just the free stuff. Also lol any ones to help me manifest my own house or a lover with one? :joy: I hate the atmosphere here now & it almost feels like a tangible thing. Maybe it’s my own fault maybe you’re mad too but please help. I have 2 weeks off work, 2 weeks with this grumpy sod & I’m dreading it.

1 Like

oh yes friend this definitely helps.

The tracks here are streamed and infused with energies to raise the vibration of the environment around you and yourself,

i played this for about 12 hours today and it was one of the best sleeps and feelings of safety i’ve had in quite a bit.

i am happy you know your boundaries and stick by them. i always encourage others to do what is comfortable for them!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your wonderful recommendations and help!!!

1 Like

Seems like the guy doesn’t have any options so he’s clinging to one girl in his vicinity (you)

And he surely doesn’t know how to get women. Gift him the book “The Rationale Male”. He’ll thank you for changing his life.

As for fields and mandala, use this:
Wear Michael Mandala and tell him what you want
Cloaking field

Plus if you wanna do some drastic shit
Make a Servitor(it’s free)
And tell him to make the guy fuck off whenever he tries to get close to you.

4 Likes

Hi @Athena, I posted this in another thread, it might be useful for your situation : Audio for shadow work?.

Best wishes :heart:

2 Likes

I think, Knight/Warrior Mindset or Lion Mandala should help you in the situation. But the veterans here may suggest you even some better solutions.

I hope, the communication issues between you guys get sorted out.

2 Likes

Thank you will check it out

Servitor is a good idea :thinking: he HAS been avoiding me anyway but it’s more feeling the vibe that he’s in a shitty mood with me on the rare occasions I need to ask him something eg if he’s seen my air fryer it was moved cos of some people looking at the house. He has been sulky and moody. Also this door opening and shutting bulls… maybe the servitor can get him to stop with that and get him to move out

1 Like

Thank you

Well it’s not like I have options not when it comes to dates or relationships and even less so when it comes to Covid restrictions and yet I don’t treat people like that!

But thank you all the same!!

1 Like

Experiment with your servitors and make his life a living hell so he moves out

Let us know how it goes

1 Like

I kinda LOVE that idea! :smirk: thank you!!!

1 Like

This audio is definitely what you need: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLQItn4Sinw I have two computers and one is just to play it and similar things, I play it several hours a day and since that happened the environment at my house miraculously improved, at first I thought it could be bullshit, maybe just one day being better than the next, this is normal, but as time went by I realized that it was really about this audio, it will not solve all their problems, but it certainly reduces fights and friction.

2 Likes

or introduce him to your female friend! :wink:

1 Like

Lol I don’t have any female friends who’d be into him either plus Covid restrictions are kicking our ass. But I will listen. Maybe I can intend he meets - that we BOTH meet people romantically with their own place.

1 Like

I forgot about this

Use divine Protection from maitreya fields too.

Will definately help you

Thank you for that, LordeShadow yes I do remember you were having a difficult time of it.
Really encouraging to hear this helped!
I found this today & listened twice (a bit after posting) & I definitely felt a bit soothed and it’s beautiful.

I’ll keep listening. This has helped inspire me to. :)

1 Like

Torsion Field and Soul Core Restoration.

2 Likes

Thank you. I have not heard of the first one but both might help. Thanks

Upon reading some of your replies it seems that part of the problem IS jealousy on his part. I remembered that I have seen a field on jealousy so I looked it up, it’s called “The Grand Jealousy Reflecting Shield” and it’s on the Dream Seeds channel. I’m thinking this might also help, maybe.

1 Like