Fields and alcohol

Dear all, maybe a strange question but do these fields reinforce the power of alcohol?
Since I have been using these fields, I did have a few drinks the other day.
I noticed I got more tipsy than I would normally do.
Could it be because of the fields? No problem of course :) that means my evenings will
get more fun faster (and cheaper) LOL

4 Likes

Maybe you got more sensitive to such things and you feel what is going inside your body more because of the energywork.

5 Likes

It is possible but without knowing what fields you listened to, it’s hard to tell.

Probably cuz your energy sensitivity is increasing. Once you start working with energy your sensitivity to energy will increase sooner or later regardless. Cuz alcohol is also a type of negative energy so you’re feeling it more intensely. But that’s my general observation could be for different biological reasons as well. Energy sensitivity has both it’s advantage and disadvantage

2 Likes

In my experience it depends more on your general state energetically.
Sometimes only a little bit of alcohol will get you pretty drunk, sometimes you can drink and drink and it still feels like you’re just on your first drink :sweat_smile:

I’ll never forget the time (pre- discovering sapien med) when after 2 days of energy work and meditation I had dinner and then a single vodka drink and it got me so drunk I couldn’t walk :laughing:
But the other extreme happens too 🤷

5 Likes

Thanks everbody, I actualy do feel more ‘open’ and sensitive and since I just discovered these fields I have been over-doing it a bit. I guess that might have been the reason. A nice weekend event with lots of great wines is coming up, I will be extra careful and see how it goes. Enjoy every sip, slowly slowly :)

1 Like

Yes its energy sensitivity i quit alcohol cause now it affect lot more than i used to.

2 Likes

Personally I rarely drink alcohol except for social reasons but when I do I play this to minimize impairment and negative effects on your body. Also available on Patreon, may be useful at times when you need it.

2 Likes

4 Likes

interesting

1 Like

Yes, I agree. Interesting info!