Enhanced Alcohol Processor

Alcohol is metabolized by several processes or pathways. The most common of these pathways involves two enzymes-alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) and aldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH). These enzymes help break apart the alcohol molecule, making it possible to eliminate it from the body. First, ADH metabolizes alcohol to acetaldehyde, a highly toxic substance and known carcinogen. Then, in a second step, acetaldehyde is further metabolized down to another, less active byproduct called acetate, which then is broken down into water and carbon dioxide for easy elimination. This works to compliment and speed that process internally, so it is a lot less taxing on your body (liver etc) Added are mitochondria detoxification and natural antioxidants (catalase and glutathione) Use as much as you need till you feel relief.

46 Likes

Thanks captain :pray:

14 Likes

Well, well, @Captain_Nemoā€¦ :partying_face: :sunglasses:

15 Likes

This is awesome! Excellent timing. Thanks, @Captain_Nemo!!

9 Likes

@Starlight is now Reiki Light!! New year, new profile pic!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

9 Likes

hahahā€¦ Tis true. Coming out of the dark into the light in 2021!

9 Likes

Absolutely, that would be a prayer for all of us as humanity, for 2021. :pray:

The below prayer seems to be relevant even today, since its composition sometime in 1500 BCE.

asato mā sadgamaya,
tamaso mā jyotirgamaya,
mį¹›tyormāā€™mį¹›taį¹ƒ gamaya

May we be led from the unreal to the real
May we be led from darkness to light
May we be led from death to immortality

Interestingly, I can think of Sapien audios for each of those hahaā€¦

18 Likes

Well, well, well, interesting timing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yesterday, I was telling Dream and OM that I am gonna dive into a bottle of Single Malt and probably he got worried of my shenanigans and decided to do something to avert a disaster :partying_face: :partying_face: :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

I see youā€™re a man of fine taste :smiley:

I did something similar but Iā€™m drunk and hungover after 2 drinks, so have to be carefulā€¦

5 Likes

This is a wonderful prayer! Thanks for sharing it. :pray:
Needless to say, I had some trouble pronouncing some of the words. :joy:

4 Likes
8 Likes

That release made me launch :joy:
Nice timing Captain

2 Likes

early in the morning I wished something like this because I feel today like shit :face_with_head_bandage:
Ty dream :pray:

4 Likes

Cool! This is great. Thank you

2 Likes

Now this is the field to train your servitor to keep in hand! Safe and sober New Years guys!

8 Likes

Then why are you drinking to begin with ?

4 Likes

Would this also help with liver health when you havenā€™t drank alcohol ?For example some people with gut problem have higher alcohol levels because food ferments in their gut ,which produces alcohol . Theres even medical syndrom where people have such a high fermentation that theyā€™re constantly drunk .ā€œauto-brewery syndromeā€

7 Likes

like having a glass of wine or two in social events. a drink listening to a piano player at hotel lounge. you know life stuffā€¦

no harm boosting alh, aldh, glutathione

3 Likes

ā€¦ (Got search history proof of me searching for something like this). About less than an hour ago.

Thanks for uploading!!! Last night was a shit show.

4 Likes