Liver Fat Reducer

What @tagler2 said. Plus, if you’re not already doing so, Intermittent Fasting and Keto diets have been shown to be useful for this condition.

4 Likes

Thanks @tagler2 and @WellBeing . I’ve been using it 4 times a day almost every day since it was released so I’ll keep going with :ok_hand:t3:
I do intermittent fasting but not by choice, it’s mainly because no food agrees with me so I usually eat once or twice a day at most but in amounts that would be suitable for a toddler.
The days I feel adventurous and eat like a normal person, I always end up extremely unwell for days/weeks. Thanks for the advice :pray:t3:

1 Like

I’m curious, how do you know you have a fatty liver? And what’s causing that?

1 Like

Ultrasounds. I’ve had fatty liver for years. My ALT, AST and Gamma GT bloods are always very high. Doctors always seem to say its from having a bad diet and too much alcohol but my diet is not bad and my alcohol intake is very low (For an Irishman) basically because if I over indulge in any of it, I would not be able to move from the bed for a few weeks. It would usually be 2 or 3 times in a year for special occasions where I will let myself go out for dinner with my girlfriend or a few pints with my friends for a few hours and know that I will suffer for days after, just for that couple of hours of normality. I have friends who are borderline alcoholics and their blood results would be nowhere near as high as my results would be. That’s why It annoys me a bit when doctors assume it’s because of bad diet and alcohol, and when I mention that I know its not because of both of those I usually just get a shoulder shrug.

1 Like

I see, thank you.

I’m sorry, but this isn’t a helpful comparison for you to make. Like every other part of our bodies, people’s livers have different strengths and weaknesses. I know of people who can go HAM on a week-long bender and are no worse for wear after a shower and a shave. At the same time, I know of quite a number of people who are unable to drink even a few sips of weak alcohol because they lack certain genes required for the “healthy” metabolism of alcohol.

And livers’ abilities can change over the course of one’s life.

People who approach or enter into alcoholism, by nature, have strong livers. People with weak livers usually don’t because their liver’s inability to process the toxins of alcohol usually cause severe enough reactions before the habits and dependency can form.

Just I can’t look at Mr. Olympia as a benchmark for what I can or should lift, your friends aren’t a meaningful comparison for you.

If you really need to get your fatty liver fixed, you cannot be drinking any alcohol, regardless of your friends habits. Your test results are telling you your liver is under a significant strain as it is and , if you really need to get your fatty liver fixed, you have to do everything to support it (because liver transplants are costly, hard-to-come-by and all around suck…and you disqualify yourself unless you can demonstrate that you will not drink alcohol, not even a sip of champagne at your daughter’s wedding).

That means no drinking as well as an avoidance of other substances which are hard on the liver (such as caffeine and other medications like paracetamol).

I mentioned Intermittent Fasting (IF) above. That’s not the same as your eating challenges. Your eating challenges has probably put your body into starvation mode, which blocks the results you’re asking about here.

In one of the diabetes-related threads on here, a form friend linked to a talk by a doctor who had extended the idea of IF to 7 days or up to 21 days. That might work with your eating challenges. Be aware that this is not simple fasting. His protocol consists of specific nutrition (usually proper bone broth) to prevent the body from going into starvation mode.

And because fatty liver is considered an indicator of pancreas problems, metabolic syndrome and blood sugar dysregulation, you’ll also want to support your pancreas, blood sugar and endocrine systems to fix your fatty liver as well, because your liver has become the downstream end-product of those issues.

1 Like

For the few times you do consume alcohol, if you don’t already use it then consider using this field and see if it helps:

Enhanced Alcohol Processor

That links to youtube but it is also available on Patreon.

3 Likes

there is something wrong with your metabolism generally it would appear,
perhaps even epigenetic.

but all these seem to point to another larger metabolism problem.

10 Likes

Maybe automated workout to help with the circadian cycle? To regulate metabolism? @ComfortablyNumb @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

Sorry about the late reply, I had to go practice a few songs in a friend’s house.

Ya I agree, its not a helpful comparison at all. It’s basically a why does that person have a better functioning (insert any organ) than me, feeling sorry for myself type of attitude. I need to try and work on it to change my mindset to not compare myself and my situation to others.

Starvation mode is not something I’m well versed on, but would it also be the cause as to why I cant seem to lose any weight? Or find it very hard to lose weight I should say. I used to be very skinny, probably too skinny and then I went on an antidepressant to see would it help remove some of my many symptoms i have and I put on over 5 stone in the space of a year. That was over 4 years ago and I still can’t lose the weight.

I do have a few hormonal issues that I am seeing an endocrinologist for.
Since getting covid I have been having niggling pain in the Liver area, it’s really taken its toll on my body and nervous system but I’ll keep doing everything I can to fix it :crossed_fingers:t2:

I have the Alcohol processor in my phone :ok_hand:t3:
Thanks for all the info man :pray:t3:

Ya I’ve always assumed I have some type of Metabolic disorder because of being unable to lose weight but I don’t really know the whole ins and outs of metabolism. I’ve mentioned it a few times to my doctor but it seems to be something they don’t want anything to do with. I’ve had new bloods done last week because I’ve been feeling so unwell lately so I’ll just wait and see what shows up with them. I’m sure my enlarged Spleen and sluggish lymphatic system are probably also part to do with my Liver issues. It just seems to be a domino affect, one thing puts everything else under pressure, but I’m still not sure what is the root cause of it all so I’m trying to tackle all of them at once which is probably not the best way to go about it.

Would you recommend that I put a bit more pressure on my doctors to investigate the issue further? I’m not sure why it’s not something they tale a bit more seriously. Or if you could point me in the direction to which fields may be best to use? :pray:t3:

You should really try the AMPK field

1 Like

I have it in my stack :ok_hand:t3: My problem is that for all my health issues, no matter how much I keep trying to shorten my stack it keeps on just growing again and before I know it, I would have 30 or 40 different fields in a stack again. I was hoping Plasma Protocol would shorten much of my stack but the more research I do on the forum I see that other people would still use a specific type of field along with Plasma Protocol so I would usually end up just putting back in all the organ fields or nervous system fields and so on so my stack gets huuuge again.

My ideal small stack would be
Point Of No Return
BoL
Torsion
Aura Repair
Energy Blockage Removal
Plasma Protocol
Endocrine Regen
DNA Repair
Autoimmune Reversal
PTSD
Crucible Of Stored Trauma

I feel that should cover a good few of my issues but that would be a diluted version of my actual stack, that would even be before adding in protection, spiritual growth, energy body work, more health fields and many more. I could honestly make a stack that would be 24 hours long of all ones i need :joy::joy:

One thing I noticed that might help you (a lot) is that the shorter the stack, quicker the results

So if you can try cutting out fields that you don’t need

2 Likes

I did notice you have Autoimmune problems so why not start there combined with Smart stem cells or stem cell and scar tissue removal on loop as long as possible, and then maybe some specific problems you’re trying to fix

1 Like

Like trust me when I say you need to shorten your stack lol, that’s just a humble opinion and something that will drastically change your results :pray:t4:

1 Like

No need to apologize. This is your thread, for your benefit.

I get that. The thing is, though, you’re using (in your post) your unhelpful comparison to make some unhelpful decisions for yourself and your unhelpful decisions are contributing to the problem that you’re wanting to solve. So, it goes beyond just a mindset thing, you see?

And (I think) it’s good to (momentarily) have your mindset moments so that you can become aware of them, decide if you want to continue them and learn how and when you do your mindset moments so that you can change them, fi that’s what you decide to do.

Absolutely, especially when you’re eating as little as you’ve suggested in your posts here.

Good for you. Is anyone on your medical team looking at you as a whole being (bonus points, if they’re also factoring in your mental state)? Because, as Cap’n pointed out, your liver, your weight, etc., these are all symptoms. I think it would be much more helpful to you to get to the root cause of whatever’s going on with you, rather than us suggesting fields for this symptom and for that symptom, even in the way that you focused your OP in this thread.

Glad to have been of some help! Continue to feel better.

2 Likes

Ya man, this has always been my goal to have my stack as short as can be. Then again over time it just keeps growing and growing the more I go through my phone to see what will help me. I’m not really sure why I mentioned that short stack so maybe it is a bit of a sign from my higherself :thinking: Stem Cells and Restoration From The Long Haul would definitely have to be added in with them though.

Thank you Shivy, I’m always grateful for any bit of help or recommendations :pray:t3:

1 Like

Very true.

Yes it’s usually how I overcome most obstacles in life to be honest. I’m a type of person who needs to get burned by the fire to know not to get too close to the fire again…But then I’ll be adventurous (or stupid) again some other day and see how hot the fire is on that specific day and end up getting burned again, and that’s when I usually learn my lesson to stay away from the fire :joy: I wish it could be different but I’m a glutton for punishment it seems.

I’ll have to do a bit of research on this, thanks for bringing it up. It’s definitely something which I will have to work to change.

No unfortunately. Doctors do not seem to want to work with eachother over here, as in my endocrinologist would never have a discussion with my immunologist or Gastrologist because they only care about their own specific field. They would never think of maybe putting 1+1 together to make 2. if one of the 1’s was endocrine and the other 1 was immune, it would never cross their mind to maybe, each take their own 1 and join forces and add them together to gain the correct answer to the whole situation. Sorry that was a bit of a long strange way to just say they don’t work together :joy: So ya I’m not viewed as a whole being but rather numerous separate people that just so happen to be “trapped” in one body.

I do have, or maybe I should say I did suffer from PTSD for many many years but the fields have helped tremendously with that. I definitely still have trapped trauma in my body but I’m working as best as I can to try and shift it, but, it’s buried deep inside me, it will take a bit longer to fix.

Oh definitely. I’ve been trying for 14 years to try and find the root cause. A mix of physical and emotional trauma ended up turning in to physical health issues. I do believe the stored trauma definitely played a factor in manifesting into physical issues but there is probably much more to it than that I believe also. Its been a tough ride to be honest but it’s one that I’m not ready to get off of yet, the road will get smoother eventually :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

Thanks man, I appreciate it :pray:t3:

3 Likes

I know what you mean. It’s often the same over here and we have to search integrative teams.

Have you looked at The Crucible of Stored Trauma: New Release? (I’m sure there are other wonderful fields for this piece. This is the one that leapt to my mind right now.)

OK, good, I’m glad to hear it. Given how this conversation started, I wanted to make sure that this key thing isn’t being given short shrift.

3 Likes

Sorry @WellBeing not sure how I missed this reply, my bad. Ya I use Crucible Of Stored Trauma everyday. From what a few people have told me I have really heavy stuck energy in me, which I presume is the stored trauma from all the shite I’ve been through, but it’s been hard to try and get rid of so far.
Maybe Microkinesi Therapist would help it to move along? :thinking: That just popped into my head, I’ll check the Microkinesi thread again and see would it resonate with healing a few of my issues.

3 Likes