Fields for children with special needs

Hi. I am writing this message using an online translator.
I only found out about Sapien a week ago, and I’m still just studying the information. I would like to apply fields for my child with cerebral palsy. I have been looking for an effective treatment for a long time. I’m sure the fields will help my son.

So far, I’ve been turning on brain regeneration for a few nights. I think this is the main thing, because his condition is due to brain damage. Next, I think to connect audio on autism and down syndrome. The child’s intelligence is affected, there are autistic traits, anxiety, hyperexcitability, and speech is absent.

Can anyone suggest answers to the following questions:

1. do I need to add additional audio to this list or is it enough for the child
  2. does it matter what distance the speakers are from the child
  3. Is there any audio that would solve additional problems:
    • strabismus
    • lack of control of urination
    • is allergic to nightshades (potatoes, eggplant, tomatoes)
13 Likes

@uial

5 Likes

No, as long the child can hear it at comfortable levels it’s Ok

Best to stick with one physical problem at a time, this will speed up the healing many times.

5 Likes

A common theory among natural medicine doctors is that excessive toxicity is a main root cause of many of the symptoms you listed. You could consider adding the Detox audio to what you’re doing for your child, but it should be used sparingly. If you detox too much, too fast, it becomes very unpleasant and symptoms will get worse, so take it slow & easy.

There are mothers who claim to have reversed their child’s Autism using detox methods.

4 Likes

Hi @maTata, welcome to the forum!

These Sapien audios may help your child as well. They help protect the nervous system, heal damage to the brain and develop new connections and neurons, which may also help with additional problems over time.

• Nerve Growth Factor (Edit: The Tdcs and NGF audio in @_OM’s post below stimulates Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) production as well.)
  • Enpp6 Enzyme (1 to 3 times daily may be a good starting point, to avoid using this field too much, beyond what your child can handle) (increases myelination and creation of new oligodendrocytes, which are often affected in cerebral palsy and damage to the brain)
  • Multiple Sclerosis Help 2.0 (use 3 - 4 times or more as needed) (induces myelination, which is often affected in cerebral palsy and damage to the brain, and increases nerve growth factor and removal of scar tissue)
  • BDNF (on Patreon) (use one or twice a day)

These Sapien audios aid in healing throughout the body and can be of help with a wide range of problems.

The Angelic Intercession field can help also. As @Maoshan_Wanderer has mentioned in other posts:

Edit to add: The Vagus Nerve Stimulation audio can be of help with the issues above and can improve nervous system related issues, including some issues related to the enteric nervous system and digestion.

Best of wishes to you and your child for healing!

14 Likes

From real-life experience of using the actual TransCranial Direct Current Stimulation (tdcs) with a friend’s child and seeing measurable improvements over time, I would also recommend that field.

It’s in several of his fields now, but here’s one link

9 Likes

I also have CP and on my journey to heal. I will link to some posts and helpful audios below, these will help your son. I really hope the best for you and him, it’s so difficult living this way :frowning_face:

In addition to @uial’s awesome list, Brain Regeneration as you have been using for him, but also Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity has been helping me a lot.

As for his allergy, Sapien released a new audio today specifically for allergies!! Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor Production. (For Anti-Allergic and Anti-Inflammatory Effects)

Servitors for Paralysis? is a discussion another member with CP started and there’s many great advice in there to

6 Likes

Thanks. Yes, the main thing for him is to restore the brain. So we are working with this problem

4 Likes

Thank you for your advice. Yes, I know that detoxification often helps in the treatment of autism. My child’s condition is due to the fact that his brain was damaged due to birth trauma. But it should help improve his condition

4 Likes

This list is very important to me. You’ve been very helpful. Thank you

4 Likes

Thank you, I’ll look at this field

4 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Your experience is very useful, thank you. I will also share the results here. I really hope that Sapien will help both you and my child to cope with the restrictions

3 Likes

You’re right. Although now he is more calm, but recently he had tantrums very often

3 Likes

I haven’t bought this one, but I find that Core Strengthener does the trick for me whenever i have incontinence. The workout and muscle growth audios work amazing, However it’s not known how old their son is, so I held off listing those

3 Likes

I want to thank everyone again. I am gradually increasing the stack for my son based on your advice. I am very happy with the results. Although progress may seem insignificant from the outside, every step forward is important for us. Everything that is happening now is due only to Sapiens and his fields. I am amazed and happy. Because we don’t use other methods of treatment and rehabilitation now because of the pandemic. I decided to start recording in detail all my son’s results and what fields he listens to. Do you think it’s necessary to copy these entries to this forum? Or maybe once every one or two months to briefly describe the result? Do I need a separate topic for this?

9 Likes

Its not needed.
Great to hear that everything is working. :+1:

4 Likes

@maTata

World moves fast in Sapien-land.

These new fields should work wonders for your child!

New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

New Release: Cosmo-Volt field

I’m super excited to hear how this are working for your child.

13 Likes

@_OM :pray: :pray:

Yes, let us know! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@_OM @uial Yes, I plan to add new fields in a few days. I am sure that the result will be wonderful. And of course I will write about how they worked. Since my son does not speak, I add fields gradually to be able to track his reactions.

The result that is available today, I am happy.

My son became more aware, more calm. He is praised by teachers, now he does not try to run away from the class, but performs tasks. He stopped being annoyed by other children. It also significantly reduced its hypersensitivity to sounds. He sleeps better and wakes up in a good mood. He has become more confident, not afraid to do something new. Recently, he had learned to turn a key in the lock once, although he had not been able to do it before because of his poor motor skills, and he began to go down the stairs himself, holding on to the railing.

In fact, this is a great progress for my son. Previously, we only achieved this by using a combination of expensive techniques and medications, but now we just listen to music at home

15 Likes