Fields that feel like cheat codes

What field made you say: “damn, this is a real life cheat code”? What are your absolute essentials you never remove from your stacks because of their effectiveness? I personally think I got the most profound effects from Ojas and Torsion/Plasma beach combination, but Brain regeneration has been extremely useful too.

10 Likes

Permanent brain enhancement
New perspectives
Organ breathing
Masculine enhancement

3 Likes
  • Attract More Love Into Your Life (patreon)
  • The Flow NFT

Both put you into a completely different reality where all things just go easier and more smooth in general. Everyone treats you better and nicer. Life becomes easier in all aspects.

Probably a ton of other fields too (if not even alsmost all fields and NFTs), I will need to reflect properly. But for sure Angelic Intercession and Alien Intercession are among them as well as the vibrational raising stuff:

• Raise Your Vibrational State
  • Ascension Tag
  • Ascension-naut NFT
  • Major Blueprint of Power

It is extremely difficult to raise one’s vibration without these tools.

Then of course the energy recharge stuff:

• Soul Restoration series
  • Neg Jing, Chi, Shen
  • The two Ojas fields

Also…

Androstenol :innocent:

13 Likes

When a field works on me too well i start to get guilty, for many reasons but for now i will shut up

4 Likes

yes yes

if a female play androstenol she will love herself too

most cheat field

4 Likes

:wink::point_down:

5 Likes

how would this help?

I feel guilty because not everyone has fields and they struggle through life, while i get this for quickly.

Like if i have money and somone asks, i aslo feel guility

3 Likes

ego dissolution then of course

everyone knows it

3 Likes

Loads

Vibration series
Blueprint of life
Ego dissolution
Point of no return
Shamanic Medicine
Full body Coherence
Panchanga
Cognitive Enhancement
Eternal
Smart stem cells
Plasma flaunt
Soul restoration
Auric repair
Unbreakable
Abundance mindsettings
Millionaire mindsettings
Energy body cleanse

And many more

8 Likes

Unbreakable
Powerful Good Luck Energy
The Welcomed

4 Likes

Best field: For me Smart Reiki… I always fall asleep :stuck_out_tongue:

Physical field: Core Strenghtening, together with Abdominal Wall Restoration

Interesting Field: Innocence Field above, and Outlook Retrainer.

Healing Fields: Thyroid Regeneration

Brain Fields: Attention/Focus, Permanent Brain Enhancement, Brain Regeneration

5 Likes

If everyone always feels guilty because they have it better or found something cool that works for them, and maybe then even reject it, no one will ever progress.

You’re not doing anyone a favor by stopping or hindering your progress of growth.

Try to appreciate what you have and don’t compare it to what others may have or not have.

4 Likes

In addition to the other excellent points our friends have made, I’d like to add that maybe, by your having, using and succeeding with your fields, you are becoming an example for those around you of the successes that they took can be having but never before allowed themselves to dare of such successes? That you are inspiring them to get this for quickly for themselves?

5 Likes

Muscle Beyond Limit - What the fuck, it takes me more discipline now than ever to actually hit the gym because i’m not losing gains when i’m not going.

Unbreakable - Feel like this is overlooked and underrated in general, truly powerful

Knight/warrior - Same as above

Neg Jing, chi and shen

2 Likes

Plasma Flaunt and Shielding 2.0 tag. I wish I can get noticeable and obvious results from the Lucky Clover audio field. If there are results from that, it’s really subtle, to where I’m not sure what it’s giving me luck on.

1 Like

Unstoppable willpower.

4 Likes

Underrated too! Especially for a free field

1). Completely disagree.
2). Higher is not always better. Push your vibration too high, meaning higher than you are ready for, and life gets harder, not easier. Change comes so fast that you don’t have time to integrate, feel spun around & overwhelmed, begin to lose track of yourself & who you are, etc.

11 Likes

They all feel like cheats lol.

Since I need some fields for my health issues, I feel these are the most awesome, for me, they feel the most cheat-like: HGF, then there is the latest field for breathing, the one with Sinus and upper respiratory in the title, I also find stem cells fields and fields for losing health to be cheats.

3 Likes

What tools do people actually have to raise their vibration if they don’t have access to fields?

• Fasting and clean eating
  • Shadow work and trauma healing
  • Changing toxic environments
  • Energy body work
  • Meditation
  • Others?

All of these take a lot of time, discipline and dedication and are by far not as effective as fields.
Without fields it can take decades (at best) and many incarnations to achieve the same vibrational increase as one can with fields within a few years.
Or are you aware of other options that the “common man” would have?

For sure higher is better and faster is even more better. Especially on a low vibe planet like Gaia and human 21st Century society.
Higher vibration reduces your chance for bad stuff happening to you and increases your manifestational powers and awareness.

If your vibration raises very fast, then all that will happen is that all the toxic shit will be forced out of you, basically burned by force, and you will be put onto a much better much more positive reality very quickly – basically what happens with the Ascension tag. This tag saved my life.

The short-term unpleasant effect of being overwhelmed by the shit being burned away is nothing compared to the opportunity cost of remaining on the old low vibration. It is worth it every time and in every scenario.

But of course that is just my personal opinion and experience.
I refuse mediocrity and remaining in low vibe scenerios.

If you are on your way to drive out of the ghetto into the rich neighbourhood, then all you wanna do is to drive as fast as possible. Being “overwhelmed” by all the luxury of the rich neighborhood in the beginning is a really nice problem to have.

It is usally the ego who will try to come up with all types of arguments against raising vibration fast, because the ego feels safe in the place that it is acustomed to. I see this everytime when people are thinking about acquiring one of Sapien’s vibration increasement tools.

PS:
For most people all of that “self” is a fake and artificial identity in the first place. Only the ego relies on that identity. So actually, people are not actually losing anything in the first place, just getting rid of their fake matrix character.

14 Likes